Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66563 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2541
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #600 on: May 07, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »
He said he had received abuse and death threats from conservative and extremist Muslims after he voted in favour of gay marriage in parliament.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8c974c8e-1379-11e6-bb40-c30e3bfcf63b.html

Voting in favour of gay marriage is such a typical extremist move...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #601 on: May 07, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »
Expand Quote
He said he had received abuse and death threats from conservative and extremist Muslims after he voted in favour of gay marriage in parliament.
[close]

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8c974c8e-1379-11e6-bb40-c30e3bfcf63b.html

Voting in favour of gay marriage is such a typical extremist move...

I dont think Sadiq Khan is a extremist but he is a politician and will lie , cheat and say pretty much anything to get elected

He prob said it to get the votes from a certain type of muslims who dont like moderates . And he might vote for and support gay marrige for real . Or he just did it to gain votes with the liberals / gay voters

Only in Alans world are politicians somebody who you can trust  .

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #602 on: May 07, 2016, 06:51:05 PM »
Shitty backpedaling from the resident Islamophobe. You brought up Khan's statement to show how dangerous the guy might be, not that he's a lying politician. Don't try and pretend that that's not the case. I simply gave evidence of one of his actions (not words) which is anything but extreme.

You prove once again that you're out of your depth.

Eric ricks

« Reply #603 on: May 07, 2016, 07:05:17 PM »
I dislike the talmud, quran and the bible.

Where does that put me alan?

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #604 on: May 08, 2016, 05:05:26 AM »
I dislike the talmud, quran and the bible.

Where does that put me alan?
Under the we dont give a fuck category..

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #606 on: May 08, 2016, 07:11:20 AM »
Shitty backpedaling from the resident Islamophobe. You brought up Khan's statement to show how dangerous the guy might be, not that he's a lying politician. Don't try and pretend that that's not the case. I simply gave evidence of one of his actions (not words) which is anything but extreme.

Back-pedalling ?  when have I ever done back-pedalling in this thread or another threat ?  If Im wrong about something sure Ill admit it , but my stance has always been the same

Ive also said multiple times that ALL religion is bad and should go away , specially Islam . Does that make me a Christianophobe ?  or Jewophobe ? .

Dont try to presume to know what Im talking about . You have shown time after time that what ever I say you make up your own narrative.
Much like claiming my hatred towards Muslim terrorists and extremists is " islamophobia "

And voting for legalisation of gay marriage is not a extreme thing ?  Go to some countries in Africa , Middle east and Asia and have that standpoint and you could be thrown in jail , whipped , beaten with a stick or worse

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #607 on: May 08, 2016, 08:29:35 AM »
And voting for legalisation of gay marriage is not a extreme thing ?  Go to some countries in Africa , Middle east and Asia and have that standpoint and you could be thrown in jail , whipped , beaten with a stick or worse

How do even survive, Monty? You just fucked yourself over...

I wouldn't try to be clever in your position.

Can somebody help this guy?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #608 on: May 08, 2016, 08:30:46 AM »
Well for one, you started backpedaling when your own admission of being stupid was brought up. You should've stopped posting right there and then, instead of trying to reinterpret this post:

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get . Id just try to remind you guys again that this is just my opinion .

There's no going back from that. You're stupid and you know it, and you were stupid enough to admit it.

Another example of your stupidity and inability to argue properly:

Yes, voting for gay marriage in the British parliament is definitely not extreme. (And how is the situation in the Third World relevant to local British politics?)* The point was that his action is not something that an extreme Muslim would do, which is what you were trying to articulate by bringing up his Uncle Tom statement. Again, in athread where you've linked multiple negative stories on Muslims in Europe, you definitely didn't just randomly post the Khan link as an example of a lying politician. It's really sad to see a stupid person trying to backpedal.

*I mean, I understand how you fall for the populist rhetoric, it's full of red herrings, straw men, and other fallacies, but then you're probably better off on some other forum...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #609 on: May 08, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
Well for one, you started backpedaling when your own admission of being stupid was brought up. You should've stopped posting right there and then, instead of trying to reinterpret this post:

Is " Im not the smartest guy" a admition of being being stupid ? Who are the smartest guys in this world ? top scientists ? top profesors and teachers ? top doctors and so on ?   what exactly doest " Im not the smartest guy " mean ?

Plenty of people playing in the NBA , NHL or any other sport can still say " Im not the best player in the world " that doesnt mean they suck

Are you Alan saying you are one of the smartest people in the world ? cause the statement " Im not the smartest " just means Im not the smartest person in the world if you go by %  even if I was at the lower 60s 50s  that would still make me smarter then 50% of the world

Infact if you were not in the top 00.1% of the world , leaving out the other 99.999%  you can not say " Im the smartest person "
so pretty much everybody has to say " Im not the smartest person "

As for my High School education . It just proves you are stupid as shit as Ive explained time and time why I did what I did , and that I did graduate

It also shows how low of a person that you , a real scumbag for using personal insults in a debate . You act all high and mighty and try to prove how smart you are and then you cant even debate me in a adult and respectful manner .

You should give out more insults like you usually do . It only shows how immature and fucking stupid you are . You claim Im a idiot yet you cant even beat me in a debate without making up lies and trying to make it personal

And how is the situation in the Third World relevant to local British politics?

You are stupid as shit . The third world is not relevant to local British politics ? Well lets just take London in this case . NHS spending money on foreign nationals ?  the amount of jobs in London and unemployment ( foreign people taking jobs ) Tourism and VISAs  . More people from the EU moving to London / UK driving up the housing market .

Or what about the London Police budget ? how much should be spent on terrorist prevention or illegal immigration ?

London Tourism , how much they should spend on promoting London around the world

These are just some of the topics that ties in with local politics . Genital mutilation of female kids is a huge problem with immigrants from certain African countries . This is illegal in the EU / UK and London . And that ties in with a local British election

You dont think a UKIP style of party winning a german election would be relevant to anything dealing  with the third world ?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:17:59 AM by Monty Burns »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2016, 09:32:17 AM »
Hahahah, yes! There you go again!

Here you go, smart guy: http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/256270/what-is-this-type-of-idiom-called-i-know-hes-not-the-smartest-person-in-the-w

But you knew that already. And you didn't mention your lack of diploma or inability to "get a lot of stuff" for no reason. You simply admitted that you're stupid and that you might no be capable of participating in an intelligent discussion. Everything else is just backpedaling.

You are stupid as shit . The third world is not relevant to local British politics ? Well lets just take London in this case . NHS spending money on foreign nationals ?  the amount of jobs in London and unemployment ( foreign people taking jobs ) Tourism and VISAs  . More people from the EU moving to London / UK driving up the housing market .

Hey, smart guy, the vote for gay marriage happened in England. You do know that, right? He's not some martyr crusader for gay rights in Uganda. But he's not a Muslim extremist either, which is what you were trying to say.

You act all high and mighty and try to prove how smart you are and then you cant even debate me in a adult and respectful manner .

Shut the fuck up with the fake politeness. You want the refugees to stay in or near war zones but get your feelings hurt if someone's not polite to you. Everything's ok as long as you're polite...

( foreign people taking jobs )

Oh yeah, give some more of that sweet, sweet xenophobia, right in my vein.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2016, 10:06:40 AM »
But you knew that already. And you didn't mention your lack of diploma or inability to "get a lot of stuff" for no reason. You simply admitted that you're stupid and that you might no be capable of participating in an intelligent discussion. Everything else is just backpedaling.

Here we go again . Alan the genius / smartest in the world / psychic knows what I know and what I mean . You do have a talent for twisting words , making up lies and accusing people for things .

Hey, smart guy, the vote for gay marriage happened in England. You do know that, right? He's not some martyr crusader for gay rights in Uganda. But he's not a Muslim extremist either, which is what you were trying to say.

Just cause something is not controversial or extreme in the UK , doesnt mean its not controversial or  extreme around the world .
Khan would most likely be in deep shit over his views on homosexuality in many Muslim countries .

Cannabis laws are changing alot in the USA and many other countries . But you can still get the death penalty in many other countries for it .

Shut the fuck up with the fake politeness. You want the refugees to stay in or near war zones but get your feelings hurt if someone's not polite to you. Everything's ok as long as you're polite...

Fake politeness ? how is it fake ?

The realities of the refugee crisis has no effect on the way you debate things online or in person . Just cause a debate is over a topic that is very serious doesnt mean you cant start yelling , threatening , insulting  or assaulting the person with another view point

I never seen somebody say " This debate is about the death penalty , its a serious debate so if you want you can punch eachother "

Its a matter of intelligence that you can have a conversation / debate with somebody and discuss facts and opinions without having to use personal insults , threats and violence

It just shows what kind of person you are , you claim Im stupid , yet you cant make your point or debate me like a normal person .

Oh yeah, give some more of that sweet, sweet xenophobia, right in my vein.

Oh yeah cause no person with extreme views votes . Theres not a single party running for power who have racist or extremist views . All talk about politics and elections are JUST for the ones who are in the centre . Theres no debate at all about far right , far left or " immigrants taking jobs "

Im surprised you missed it but Trump who just recently became the republican candidate is running on a platform that  mexicans are stealing jobs and raping women ...

but yeah , xenophobia has nothing to do with elections ... You make me laugh

You want the refugees to stay in or near war zones

More examples of how you try to trick people using false facts and lies .

Yes I want refugees to stay in or near war zones WITH full support of NATO / Human aid organisations / Military Power and governments supporting them with protection , food , homes , medical aid and a military offensive to end the conflict

Im shocked more people cant see through your bullshit agenda with lies lies lies
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:20:08 AM by Monty Burns »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2016, 11:00:39 AM »
Here we go again . Alan the genius / smartest in the world / psychic knows what I know and what I mean . You do have a talent for twisting words , making up lies and accusing people for things .

That the thing, I never claimed that I was a "genius / smartest in the world / psychic." But you did say that you're stupid.  I didn't make up anything. I just quoted you, you dipshit. I think it's pretty funny that you don't realise that you did it yourself (unless, of course, you're backpedaling). I am sure that people would inevitably come to the same conclusion, but for you to personally come forward at the beginning of the thread is some Darwin Award shit.

Re: Khan, you tried to portray him as potentially dangerous because of his statement, I gave proof that he's not. The bit about the Third World is inconsequential. I was just pointing out how you're incapable of forming a coherent argument. But I'm sure you'll miss the point, again.

No, I don't care much for violence, unlike you. You seem to enjoy it. That's worrying, given your opinion on foreigners.

Im shocked more people cant see through your bullshit agenda with lies lies lies

I don't have an agenda, but I do think that refugees need our help and that it's not safe for them to stay in or around war zones. I'm not surprised that you think it's bullshit. Also not surprised that you're shocked that many in this thread agree with me.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:10:42 AM by Alan »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2016, 11:55:06 AM »
Jesus, Monty! You have lost every single argument that you have presented. I'm not even trying to be a dick. You miss every single point and take thing literally. It's like trying to explain to a 10 year old why we can't just print large quantities of money to solve a financial crisis. There is no room for debate with you.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
That the thing, I never claimed that I was a "genius / smartest in the world / psychic." But you did say that you're stupid.  I didn't make up anything. I just quoted you

Show me the quote where I said Im Stupid . Saying Im not the smartest doesnt not mean that person is stupid . Should be easy just show me the quote . Unless you made it up like most of the stuff you say and made up shitty statistics and charts

Show me the quote

Khan, you tried to portray him as potentially dangerous because of his statement, I gave proof that he's not. The bit about the Third World is inconsequential. I was just pointing out how you're incapable of forming a coherent argument. But I'm sure you'll miss the point, again.

What proof ?  that he voted for legalisation for gay marriage ?? that makes a person " not dangerous "  ? Im sure with a quick google search we can find a homosexual serial killer who most likely would have voted for legalisation of gay marriage and was extremely dangerous

but for you to personally come forward at the beginning of the thread is some Darwin Award shit.

Darwin Awards is for people who

who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

Once again you make up lies and facts .You change what the darwin award actually is and make it suit your skewed  views

No, I don't care much for violence, unlike you. You seem to enjoy it. That's worrying, given your opinion on foreigners.

I care for violence ? when did I say that ?  show me a quote . And what is my opinion on foreigners ? You say Im a racist and a
xenophobe yet where are the quotes and things Ive said that show me to be one ?

Time and time again I ask the people to show me quotes of me saying anything remotely racist and I get no reply

I don't have an agenda, but I do think that refugees need our help and that it's not safe for them to stay in or around war zones. I'm not surprised that you think it's bullshit. Also not surprised that you're shocked that many in this thread agree with me.

Who agrees with you ?  iKobrakai ?  hahahahaa

Its certainly not the voters , or the governments . Not a single country in the EU have expanded their intake of refugees , more and more people are building fences and walls . And trying to kick out more and more of them

Eric ricks

« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2016, 01:40:06 PM »
At what point are you guys going to realize that you just do not agree with each other?

Fucking comical its gone this far.

Or just keep it up so I can continue to laugh, either or.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2016, 02:17:55 PM »
There's so much evidence in this thread of all the things you want proof of. Including the numerous times other users have argued the same things with you on this issue as I have. Just reread the thread. As for the stats, I trust Eurostat or other official bodies or quality press more than stories from DM or its Swedish counterparts, and have posted links from trusted sources. I'm not surprised that official statistics hurt your brain, as it's usually in conflict with the racist shit you lap up. You're free to cling on to the odd time where my info wasn't from a legit source, but it just makes you look desperate and stupid. I honestly don't care much for discussions with idiots, but it wouldn't be right to just let you post fearmongering crap unchecked.

Saying Im not the smartest doesnt not mean that person is stupid .

That's exactly what that idiom means, you fucking idiot.

By the way, understanding everything literally is a symptom of some sort of condition, e.g. Asperger's, so I probably shouldn't be too harsh on you. It's probably for the best if you stop posting, as was your decision not too long ago, remember?

Have fun watching UFC and thinking that you don't like violence.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2016, 03:03:55 PM »
There's so much evidence in this thread of all the things you want proof of

Yes yes and yet you cant post any quotes of me saying anything xenophobic or racist .

Including the numerous times other users have argued the same things with you on this issue as I have

The same people calling me racist yet are unable to find any racist or xenophobic quotes ? . Fucking mob mentality right there

You're free to cling on to the odd time where my info wasn't from a legit source, but it just makes you look desperate and stupid

Like you look desperate and stupid using personal insults and calling me names like racist ? posting time after time my highschool education ? even though you know its not true ?

Atleast now you admit that you spread lies and false facts from none legit sources . Nice one

I honestly don't care much for discussions with idiots, but it wouldn't be right to just let you post fearmongering crap unchecked.

It wouldnt be right to just let you post that this refugee crisis has no negative effects at all and that we should open up the EU to fake refugees and criminals . Draining the system we have for real refugees and people who contribute to it

By the way, understanding everything literally is a symptom of some sort of condition, e.g. Asperger's, so I probably shouldn't be too harsh on you.

So you think I have a condition yet you feel its right to call me names ? You go around pushing people on cruches ?  flip little kids out of wheel chairs ? .You pick on blind people too ? or just people with mental handicaps ?  You above quote suggests you call people with Aspergers racists and idiots

thats a new low , even for you . Actually its not , You really do seem like a weak person who goes around bullying people with mental and physical handicaps

It's probably for the best if you stop posting, as was your decision not too long ago, remember?

I cant let people like you post false facts and information without getting checked .

UFC is a sport .  2 people agree to train hard and fight in a octagon with a referee .  How does that relate to my feelings towards foreigners ? Are you suggesting people who like violent sports like ice hockey are racists  who go out and beat up foreigners

And what was my stance on foreigners ? you didnt answer that question . Not surprised you have a history of dodging them

Oh guys btw . Alan is a homophobe . I cant find any quotes or proof of this . But since Alan is basicly  calling me Racist and Xenophobe without proof . Well I guess its fair game

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #618 on: May 09, 2016, 08:31:23 AM »

http://www.msf.org/en/article/eu-migration-crisis-update-may-2016

Europe's restrictive policies put some of the world's most vulnerable people in more danger, causing more suffering, as they risk it all to try to bring themselves, and their families, to safety.  European countries (and transit countries) have the responsibility to ensure their policies guarantee the right to seek asylum and respect fundamental rights and human dignity. So far, The EU's response to the crisis at and within its borders has catastrophically failed to address the urgent humanitarian and protection needs of refugees and migrants. It is now time for the EU and its member states to take stock of the last year, to invest in a coherent European reception system, and to put in place measures that will provide safe and legal channels for refugees and migrants to access the assistance and protection they are desperately seeking.

European countries are only accepting a small share of the total number of displaced: Most of the world's displaced people live elsewhere in their home countries or in the counties surrounding their home countries, relatively few are granted asylum elsewhere. For example, twelve million Syrians have been displaced by the ongoing conflict. Eight million have fled to other parts of Syria. Four million live as refugees in the countries that surround Syria, many of these countries are now overwhelmed (one in four people living in Lebanon are now Syrian refugees). One million people have reached Europe in 2015: that is less than 2% of the total number of European population and not an insurmountable challenge for a regional power such as European Union.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #619 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35:27 AM »
There's so much evidence in this thread of all the things you want proof of

Yes yes and yet you cant post any quotes of me saying anything xenophobic or racist .

Any post will do to illustrate your xenophobic opinion. I have more respect for outspoken rasists than your coward flip-flipping.

Including the numerous times other users have argued the same things with you on this issue as I have

The same people calling me racist yet are unable to find any racist or xenophobic quotes ? . Fucking mob mentality right there

Oh, yeah, so different from pointing fingers and sharing opinions with evergrowing white thrash mob

You're free to cling on to the odd time where my info wasn't from a legit source, but it just makes you look desperate and stupid

Like you look desperate and stupid using personal insults and calling me names like racist ? posting time after time my highschool education ? even though you know its not true ?

We are deperate because your stupidity and fantastic ability to miss a point is a threat to humanity.

Atleast now you admit that you spread lies and false facts from none legit sources . Nice one

I honestly don't care much for discussions with idiots, but it wouldn't be right to just let you post fearmongering crap unchecked.

It wouldnt be right to just let you post that this refugee crisis has no negative effects at all and that we should open up the EU to fake refugees and criminals . Draining the system we have for real refugees and people who contribute to it

Easy there, upset redneck taxpayer. You know nothing about economics, and how the distribution of tax dollars works.  http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/SN05621.pdf

By the way, understanding everything literally is a symptom of some sort of condition, e.g. Asperger's, so I probably shouldn't be too harsh on you.

So you think I have a condition yet you feel its right to call me names ? You go around pushing people on cruches ?  flip little kids out of wheel chairs ? .You pick on blind people too ? or just people with mental handicaps ?  You above quote suggests you call people with Aspergers racists and idiots

thats a new low , even for you . Actually its not , You really do seem like a weak person who goes around bullying people with mental and physical handicaps

I don't think you qualify (http://www.autism.com/news_dsmV). You are just plain old vanilla stupid. Hence the names. Stop fucking crying like a little bitch

It's probably for the best if you stop posting, as was your decision not too long ago, remember?

I cant let people like you post false facts and information without getting checked .

UFC is a sport .  2 people agree to train hard and fight in a octagon with a referee .  How does that relate to my feelings towards foreigners ? Are you suggesting people who like violent sports like ice hockey are racists  who go out and beat up foreigners

And what was my stance on foreigners ? you didnt answer that question . Not surprised you have a history of dodging them

Who else could see this very reply coming? You have a funny way of defending EVERYTHING, sound like a really secure person.

Oh guys btw . Alan is a homophobe . I cant find any quotes or proof of this . But since Alan is basicly  calling me Racist and Xenophobe without proof . Well I guess its fair game

Unlike you, he's unlikely to cry about it for 20 pages.

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #620 on: May 10, 2016, 08:18:57 PM »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #621 on: May 11, 2016, 04:12:23 AM »
^

bullshit.

the dude was a german, with german parents, and not even a muslim or religious at all. just a psycho tripped out on drugs being out of rehab for a few weeks.

if i could tell you how many fucktards think it's funny to yell allahu akhbar in online games, just for shits and giggles. now this dude is obviously mental but not because he was religious or a refugee.

i've witnessed the same thing with former drugged out acquaintances having fits of aggression were they would adopt slogans or extremist worldview. like a dude tripping out threatening to beat up everyone, screaming sieg heil and shit like that.

the correct headline would be "deranged drugged out psycho stabs several people, yells allahu akhbar for no real reason other than being a psycho".

in b4 "what if hes really a muslim and the media told lies?" well the dude will get asked questions about why he did yell allahu akhbar and they will
probably give him a hard time about it. i mean the asshole stabbed several people, killing one. fuck this guy. i'd say the same about anyone, also refugees, but this dude is not one.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #622 on: May 11, 2016, 04:24:07 AM »
Yeah, I was going to say that the guy has been unemployed for two years, which means he was working before, which means that he was not part of the refugee wave, which means that skateordie's post is just some inflammatory, fearmongering bullshit.

Source: http://taz.de/!5303811/ (In German)
In other news from Germany, a guy who had a Hitler mustache and wore a German ww2 helmet with a swastika and attacked two Afghan refugees was sentenced to a year in prison.

http://taz.de/Nach-Stahlhelm-Angriff-auf-Fluechtlinge/!5302263/ (Again, in German)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:34:35 AM by Alan »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #623 on: May 11, 2016, 05:40:34 AM »
and here's a report from our biggest news magazine about the right wing media and conspiracy theorists claiming it wasn't really a german but a known extremist that's supposedly been dead for a year.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/grafing-wie-aus-attentaeter-paul-h-ein-toter-islamist-wurde-a-1091797.html

no english version yet, here's a rundown:

-this dude , who produces shitty eurotrash dance music, who is also a wannabe political theorists claims that it's a cover up and that the real perpetrator was not paul h., alleged german and stabbing asshole psycho, but rafik youssef, an islamist believed to be dead for a year now.

-other right wing media and hate groups on facebook of course jumped on it

-several people that know paul h. in person were practically forced to come out to the public and confirm that the stabber is actually paul h.

-the dude that made up the story still thinks the whole thing was valid from the start, says "at least my controversial claim helped to bring the truth out." even if truth means the opposite of what he claimed in the first place. what a dipshit.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #624 on: May 11, 2016, 05:45:50 AM »
He's just a concerned citizen, not a racist!

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #625 on: May 11, 2016, 06:04:12 AM »
just thinking about the future of our kids, you know?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #626 on: May 11, 2016, 01:33:20 PM »
Theres been a big hupla over 2 female cops being assulted . One got kicked repellently and the other got stabbed

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/2016-05-11/mats-skogkar-om-gangen-far-styra-sviks-fororten

This follows the situation that Ambulance EMTs getting attacked , threatend and rocks thrown at them , and the same with the fire department also receiving threats and pelted by rocks , equipment sabotaged  

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/dagsrevyen/NNFA03050816/08-05-2016#t=14m44s

This is the norweigan report on the situation in Sweden . The camera team and interviewer got threatend multiple times , And the police they followed got attacked by rocks

Its in norweigan but has subtitles . Its quite eye opening over the situation in Sweden and how integration is a big fuck up

They also ran a story later with what they call " experts " saying that integration in Norway is much different then Sweden so

"Norwegians dont have to fear that this will happen in Norway "
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:53:11 PM by Monty Burns »

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #627 on: May 11, 2016, 05:19:12 PM »
Yeah, I was going to say that the guy has been unemployed for two years, which means he was working before, which means that he was not part of the refugee wave, which means that skateordie's post is just some inflammatory, fearmongering bullshit.

In other news from Germany, a guy who had a Hitler mustache and wore a German ww2 helmet with a swastika and attacked two Afghan refugees was sentenced to a year in prison.

http://taz.de/Nach-Stahlhelm-Angriff-auf-Fluechtlinge/!5302263/ (Again, in German)

fear mongering? i apologize if my words scare you. my intention is not to give you nightmares, but rather to simply share the news. perhaps you should find some safe space-type forum to participate in if you're afraid of the freedom this forum permits?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #628 on: May 11, 2016, 05:58:44 PM »
No. How bout you stop being a shitty troll?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #629 on: May 12, 2016, 01:58:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

fear mongering? i apologize if my words scare you. my intention is not to give you nightmares, but rather to simply share the news. perhaps you should find some safe space-type forum to participate in if you're afraid of the freedom this forum permits?

it's not news because what you wrote was wrong in the first place.