Author Topic: Transworld lets do this  (Read 2372 times)

krudbenco

Transworld lets do this
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »
Is it on youtube or google video yet...i wanna see smoliks comeback part.

gub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Transworld lets do this
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:47:10 PM »
rob somebody who has it

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:58:06 PM »
No you don't.  Just rewatch Fulfill The Dream and think about what could've been...

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:58:23 PM »
comeback aborted.
guzman promoted.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Wesley

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 12:27:00 AM »
comeback aborted.
guzman promoted.

He he.

(P.S.  Feeling Devine Calloway)

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 12:57:57 AM »
I had it from when guile posted the whole thing to download for quicktime ,  but I kept turing it off after the first to parts so I ended up deleting it to make space.........

brian brown and clint are amazing though......and devines part was pretty good....smolik had some cool stuff too but the song was unbearable

wheee!

qwerty

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:06:36 AM »
anyone else found the easter eggs yet....
in brian browns bit where he does the wallie 5050 press enter and you see some unused runs at the spot
in clint petersons bit press enter when he does the hippy jump in a run and itll come up with some slams from his part
in the friends section when that guy does all those tricks down that rail over a dirt gap press enter to see the raw footage of those tricks and a few more
in smoliks part press enter when he does bs flip judo to see him setting up the spot
in devines buit press enter when he does the run at those ledges with the green hat and shoes to see him does mess around tricks at that spot
in guzmans part press enter when he does the flip back tail on the small quater from the bowl press enter to see a day at the park with him and some of his sants cruz teammates

me and my friend found them one bored afternoon...the devine ones especially sick
enjoy...

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 08:10:46 AM »
in brian browns bit where he does the wallie 5050 press enter and you see some unused runs at the spot
in clint petersons bit press enter when he does the hippy jump in a run and itll come up with some slams from his part
in the friends section when that guy does all those tricks down that rail over a dirt gap press enter to see the raw footage of those tricks and a few more
in smoliks part press enter when he does bs flip judo to see him setting up the spot
in devines buit press enter when he does the run at those ledges with the green hat and shoes to see him does mess around tricks at that spot
in guzmans part press enter when he does the flip back tail on the small quater from the bowl press enter to see a day at the park with him and some of his sants cruz teammates

me and my friend found them one bored afternoon...the devine ones especially sick
enjoy...

press enter in devines butt?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 08:42:29 AM »
Is it on youtube or google video yet...i wanna see smoliks comeback part.
You and about one other person out there.

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 08:50:26 AM »
comeback aborted.
guzman promoted.

Correctamundo, but switch three-shoves off a rock was pretty cool.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 09:17:05 AM »
i bought it for $15 at a skateshop.  comes with a free year subscription of transworld.

blazini

• Rep: -91
  • kook me, boi.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 10:08:21 AM »

enjoy...

thanks for that
goon skwad

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 10:46:16 AM »
Expand Quote

enjoy...
[close]

press enter in devines butt?
  Yo, you would go there right?

In topic related news, why don't you just buy it?  Support local shops etc.etc.

blazini

• Rep: -91
  • kook me, boi.
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »

enjoy...

actually, i just tried those and none of them worked... you just press enter?
goon skwad

bobjohn

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »
Also in related news, what happens when you mix Nordic streetwear, Scientology, the Village People, yuppies, skateboarding, TWSBiz, and enough Caucus mountain decendants to make Per Wellinder believe he's back home? We!!!!

http://www.twsbiz.com/twbiz/gohuge/0,21245,1664579-4,00.html

qwerty

• Rep: 0
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 08:49:15 AM »
Expand Quote

enjoy...
[close]

yeh you just press enter...i have the limited edition copy of the dvd so it might only be with that...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 09:16:24 AM »
What did you guys expect out of Smolik? I got pretty much what I thought was coming.
I found Devine's part a bit redundant. It seems like part of the new Tws video format is to have a dude from chocolate put out a dissapointing part with nothing but shove-its and bigspins.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:52:36 AM »
What did you guys expect out of Smolik? I got pretty much what I thought was coming.
I found Devine's part a bit redundant. It seems like part of the new Tws video format is to have a dude from chocolate put out a dissapointing part with nothing but shove-its and bigspins.

Devine's part would've looked a lot diffirent if it was filmed by jason hernandez/jon holland

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Devine's part would've looked a lot diffirent if it was filmed by jason hernandez/jon holland
Or if his two last tricks hadn't been released a long time before the video.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
that too I guess, but they were pretty amazing on video

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
that too I guess, but they were pretty amazing on video
I'm not saying don't put them in there, I'm just saying leave an impression with your closer, don't just leave me saying "I already saw that, is that what he's ending it with?"

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 12:26:05 PM »
i thought devine had the best part after guzman. that guy is a beast. smolik's part was good, but some of his tricks were looking kinda dumpy. and i really didn't need to see him do another half-assed trick off that rock every 20 seconds. one or two would've been plenty. clint's part was kinda blah to me, except his last trick and a couple others, brian brown's i already have discussed. i hope they have a jack curtain part in the next vid.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 12:38:49 PM »
I don't know why, but I love the whole video
everybody has a totally diffirent part, from creative to tech to total destruction
sweet vid basicly

JunglePOP

• Rep: 29
  • Art Hellemen where are you?
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »
I really didnt like it that much and wouldnt buy it.  I like clint, emmanual, devine, and brybrown's skating but idk my bff jill!
Sorry, sometimes I get overly defensive on that point.

damian

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »
smolik's part was dope, you dunderheads.

SR Junky

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

enjoy...
[close]

[close]

yeh you just press enter...i have the limited edition copy of the dvd so it might only be with that...

ATMurrell neds to get on that asap.

Thizzzzz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
search user 7017 on youtube
Smoliks part was epic

krudbenco

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 02:24:54 PM »
Im dont want to buy it because i could either put 15$ in my tank or i can spend 15 on some medicore transworld video

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »
I enjoyed all of the parts.

Especially Guzman's.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 02:40:21 PM »
The bideo is going for $28 here in Denver. I will not be purchasing it. I'd rather spend ten more dolares and buy a shop board to help them out if that's what is going on with the pricing.