Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19415 times)

Bitchardo Scantron

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -92
Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2020, 03:47:34 PM »
RIP

Wish he would have used the truck side. He might still be alive.

I thought this also, but knew it was in poor taste to say it. What he attempted to do was brave, he should be treated with respect.

Bitchardo Scantron

• Rep: -92
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2020, 03:50:33 PM »
In regards to this piece of shit kid. The problem runs so much deeper than him, who gave him the gun and drove him there with a group of likeminded assholes? This is learned behavior, wonder what his parents are like?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2020, 03:53:15 PM »
In regards to this piece of shit kid. The problem runs so much deeper than him, who gave him the gun and drove him there with a group of likeminded assholes? This is learned behavior, wonder what his parents are like?

his mother drove him there

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
Absolutely horrible, RIP.

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2020, 04:22:44 PM »
Rip In Paradise, homie.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2020, 04:39:25 PM »
Thank you Anthony. Roll In Peace

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2020, 04:43:26 PM »
RIP. Heartbreaking.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »
So fucked that what would’ve been a peaceful protest (I don’t count graffiti as violence) ended with multiple lives lost, all for the sake of “protecting property”.

I know some people will always find ways to twist it, but the self-defense excuse is so insanely weak in this case. A kid arms himself with a high powered weapon, puts himself in the middle of a tense situation a state over, gets out of his depth and panics and blows someone’s head off, runs and panics again and kills one more and maims another, tries to turn himself into the police for protection, and then hops in the car and heads back to his home in another state.

We have this unique fetishization of “good guys with guns” and what it means to be a hero in this country, and it results in situations like this - a 17 year old outfits himself with all the tacti-cool gear and a rifle and decides to be a protector with a bunch of other guys with sweet gear and no training whatsoever. Ironic that this kid’s actions resulted in true heroism from Anthony as he rushed to protect others with nothing but a skateboard despite knowing what he was up against. RIP.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2020, 04:53:07 PM »
So fucked that what would’ve been a peaceful protest (I don’t count graffiti as violence) ended with multiple lives lost, all for the sake of “protecting property”.

I know some people will always find ways to twist it, but the self-defense excuse is so insanely weak in this case. A kid arms himself with a high powered weapon, puts himself in the middle of a tense situation a state over, gets out of his depth and panics and blows someone’s head off, runs and panics again and kills one more and maims another, tries to turn himself into the police for protection, and then hops in the car and heads back to his home in another state.

We have this unique fetishization of “good guys with guns” and what it means to be a hero in this country, and it results in situations like this - a 17 year old outfits himself with all the tacti-cool gear and a rifle and decides to be a protector with a bunch of other guys with sweet gear and no training whatsoever. Ironic that this kid’s actions resulted in true heroism from Anthony as he rushed to protect others with nothing but a skateboard despite knowing what he was up against. RIP.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 58
  • energy vampire
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2020, 04:56:08 PM »
The balls on that guy, RIP.

Should’ve went truck side on that pussy’s head.

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »

Well said!!!

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2020, 05:09:34 PM »
Nothing worse than someone who owns a firearm and has a genuine desire to use it on another human being.   RIP

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2020, 05:23:05 PM »
fuck so terrible

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2020, 05:23:19 PM »

*golf clap

Thank you, just thank you for saying what we couldn’t put into words.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2020, 05:33:27 PM »
Nothing worse than someone who owns a firearm and has a genuine desire to use it on another human being.   RIP

Illegally at that.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2020, 05:36:15 PM »

Be nice to EVERYONE at the park, he coulda been any of us

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2020, 05:37:37 PM »

Be nice to EVERYONE at the park, he coulda been any of us
He is one of us*

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 89
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2020, 05:53:02 PM »
Damn that is very sad
Watched the video on that NYTimes article someone posted earlier, and damn I don’t know what to say I’m kinda shocked. People shooting each other is something we don’t wanna see. That white supremacist kid totally lost control. Imagine carrying a gun at 17.

RIP

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2020, 06:11:54 PM »
Would be very classy if thrasher gave Anthony a cover or soty.

Also can the industry black list sinner?
Go look at his Instagram stories if you’re curious why

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2020, 06:17:37 PM »

I have no idea what he said, but i don’t exactly look to Pat Pasquale for intelligent commentary on social issues

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2020, 06:19:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I have no idea what he said, but i don’t exactly look to Pat Pasquale for intelligent commentary on social issues

Wrote “mall grabbing wife beater got smoked too” over a picture of the gunman shooting Anthony along with other alt right bs

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2020, 06:24:57 PM »
"Susan Hughes, Mr. Huber’s great-aunt, said he had been drawn to the protests because he knew Mr. Blake. Mr. Huber, an avid skateboarder, rode his board to the protest on Tuesday, distressed both by what had happened to Mr. Blake, and by the way he was being disparaged online." –NY Times

Heartbreaking, he must've been reeling too. The courage needed to run towards someone with a weapon, let alone a semi-automatic rifle, is unfathomable to me. Rip in peace, Anthony.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1333
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2020, 06:30:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wrote “mall grabbing wife beater got smoked too” over a picture of the gunman shooting Anthony along with other alt right bs
Who's turning these dummy's on to this stuff? Seems like there's an awful lot of alt right shit in the margins in pro skating right now.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2020, 06:35:43 PM »
The fact he rushed him with a semi auto riffle and gave his life to stop him is so heavy. Nothing but respect and love for a real one.

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2020, 06:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Who's turning these dummy's on to this stuff? Seems like there's an awful lot of alt right shit in the margins in pro skating right now.
same as everyone else, conspiracy youtube videos because they don't trust what they learned in school.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2020, 06:38:31 PM »
What a real fucking hero. From what I can tell on his board he looks like a real skater too, tail and nose looked very scratched. I’m so thankful when men like him make our whole community look good. Fuck the proud boys. Fuck trumpers. Fuck these authoritarian fucktards.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

a lot of alt right content ties into machoism and I think a lot of these skaters have huge egos that it feeds into. Haven’t noticed too many female skaters reposting q anon and biz pac review

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2020, 06:44:57 PM »
It pains me to read people siding with the attacker.

Anthony is a true hero - he deserves the upmost respect.

Rest In Peace.

When you remove politics, it's clear who is the victim and who is the perpetrator:

The courage needed to run towards someone with a weapon, let alone a semi-automatic rifle, is unfathomable to me.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2020, 06:50:09 PM »

Preach. The one true hellrider.