Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1742022 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3780 on: June 07, 2013, 09:53:18 AM »
Expand Quote
@Neko, I feel ya on alot of the stuff you said.  I have been broken up with her for over a year now and it still feels like yesturday.  It is fucking whack and our brains are scumbags.  Stay up man.
[close]

Yeah, that's why cutting off all contact is imperative. I didn't do that for a long time with this most recent girl, so the whole process of getting over her didn't start for a long time after we broke up. We recently tried hanging out again, which was a huge mistake, and set me back quite a bit. It just takes time.

I was thinking about meeting up with her again, but decided against it for this very reason.  Sorry to hear shit went sour with your reunion.  I think I am just going to become asexual.  Not have to deal with any of this shit.  Disregard females acquire skateboarding manuevers...  Fuck. 
I suck at SLAP.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3781 on: June 07, 2013, 11:51:13 AM »
I think I am just going to become asexual.  Not have to deal with any of this shit.  Disregard females acquire skateboarding manuevers...  Fuck. 

disregarding girls is like the best thing you can do. skate, watch movies, drink beer with your friends, its so awesome when you get a few weeks into it and realize "holy shit i can do whatever i want again." you dont ever have to worry about leaving the session early to shower and go to dinner by 8, you can be carefree and do whatever you want without any obligations and its a really fun feeling. after you start enjoying all this you'll be even more over chicks and then you'll seem super interesting/mysterious/intriguing or whatever because they will see you not paying any attention to them. this will give you the chance to weed through them and find a cool one. bang some 6's and wait around for that 9 or 10 to settle back down with once youre ready. you got this!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 724
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3782 on: June 07, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
Expand Quote
I think I am just going to become asexual.  Not have to deal with any of this shit.  Disregard females acquire skateboarding manuevers...  Fuck. 
[close]

disregarding girls is like the best thing you can do. skate, watch movies, drink beer with your friends, its so awesome when you get a few weeks into it and realize "holy shit i can do whatever i want again." you dont ever have to worry about leaving the session early to shower and go to dinner by 8, you can be carefree and do whatever you want without any obligations and its a really fun feeling. after you start enjoying all this you'll be even more over chicks and then you'll seem super interesting/mysterious/intriguing or whatever because they will see you not paying any attention to them. this will give you the chance to weed through them and find a cool one. bang some 6's and wait around for that 9 or 10 to settle back down with once youre ready. you got this!
This is not what being asexual means. And no, it's not fun. Damn socials got no idea what it's like.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3783 on: June 07, 2013, 11:03:48 PM »
Yeah, Merked. You should probably just follow her around wherever she goes and/or park outside her place with 'noculars. If you keep tabs on her you'll quickly become disgusted with all her idiosyncrasies. You'll be over her in no time.

Also, I fucking hate Taylor Swift.

Ive never knew that word existed.

Also, I fucking hate Taylor Swift too.

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #3784 on: June 07, 2013, 11:52:51 PM »
Hung up on my ex still.  Been awhile since we broke up, but we still email and talk.  She's got a new bf who is a total fucking kook and she knows it, but whatever.  Not even concerned about that as much.  

More interested in how I am just losing interest in the opposite sex.  No doubt I will always love pussy, but the girls that I have hooked up with after my ex have been so unbelieveably boring and plain.  I can't even understand it.  It is like they had no fucking hobbies or interests or anything.  I am good at talking with girls and can work with that to get em in the bedroom, but it doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore.  

Talking to girls recently has been like pulling teeth.  I have to fucking drive the whole conversation and they have nothing interesting to add.  One chick last weekend said her hobby was going out to eat with her friends...  I was like wtf, is that even a hobby?  Ended up hooking up with her too and it was the most empty shit I have ever done.  

Nowadays, I would just rather hang out with my friends around bonfire drinking brews than try to hit on girls and get laid.  Maybe it is just the demographic of women where I live or maybe I am just outgrowing the bar hook up scene, but fuck.  Maybe I need to meet girls outside of bar atmospheres?  I don't know.  I haven't talked to an interesting woman aside from emailing my ex in a while.  

Lastly, the ones that are dope and I chill with have other hipster fucking boyfriends that I have no idea why they are with.  Doesn't make sense.

Sorry for the long post.

/rant

http://youtu.be/zQikr6BPHL0?t=57s

The crown jewel of Australia known as Jim Jefferies preaching the truth. Fun fact, I was at this show!

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #3785 on: June 08, 2013, 02:03:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Hung up on my ex still.  Been awhile since we broke up, but we still email and talk.  She's got a new bf who is a total fucking kook and she knows it, but whatever.  Not even concerned about that as much.  

More interested in how I am just losing interest in the opposite sex.  No doubt I will always love pussy, but the girls that I have hooked up with after my ex have been so unbelieveably boring and plain.  I can't even understand it.  It is like they had no fucking hobbies or interests or anything.  I am good at talking with girls and can work with that to get em in the bedroom, but it doesn't even seem worth it to me anymore.  

Talking to girls recently has been like pulling teeth.  I have to fucking drive the whole conversation and they have nothing interesting to add.  One chick last weekend said her hobby was going out to eat with her friends...  I was like wtf, is that even a hobby?  Ended up hooking up with her too and it was the most empty shit I have ever done.  

Nowadays, I would just rather hang out with my friends around bonfire drinking brews than try to hit on girls and get laid.  Maybe it is just the demographic of women where I live or maybe I am just outgrowing the bar hook up scene, but fuck.  Maybe I need to meet girls outside of bar atmospheres?  I don't know.  I haven't talked to an interesting woman aside from emailing my ex in a while.  

Lastly, the ones that are dope and I chill with have other hipster fucking boyfriends that I have no idea why they are with.  Doesn't make sense.

Sorry for the long post.

/rant
[close]

http://youtu.be/zQikr6BPHL0?t=57s

The crown jewel of Australia known as Jim Jefferies preaching the truth. Fun fact, I was at this show!

This guy is the fucking best.  Seen most of his stand up specials.
I suck at SLAP.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #3786 on: June 08, 2013, 04:18:24 PM »
Speaking of fucking hating Taylor Swift, I would definitely hate fuck Taylor Swift.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #3787 on: June 08, 2013, 04:22:31 PM »
i would face fuck her fosho

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #3788 on: June 08, 2013, 06:18:40 PM »
Speaking of fucking hating Taylor Swift, I would definitely hate fuck Taylor Swift.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3789 on: June 09, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »
Some dude told me I was cute tonight and I was so flattered that all I did was laugh and smile. I feel if you're straight and another man hits on you you're supposed to act aggressively but I like compliments too much to react that way.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3790 on: June 09, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »
Some dude told me I was cute tonight and I was so flattered that all I did was laugh and smile. I feel if you're straight and another man hits on you you're supposed to act aggressively but I like compliments too much to react that way.

You definitely should have killed him. You're gay if you don't. The universe is not sound.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3791 on: June 09, 2013, 10:33:21 PM »
dont be a tease. i had a couple encounters with gay dudes last year and i was just dancing and treating them like i'd treat my straight male friends, which they took as flirting. one grabbed my dick and the other guy got super mad at me when i told him i wasnt into guys. these were different events a few months apart. i ended up sleeping with them out of guilt
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3792 on: June 10, 2013, 03:07:27 AM »

Or maybe you need to question your sexuality.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3793 on: June 10, 2013, 05:54:32 AM »
I'M NOT A FAG I ONLY LIKE WOMEN I SWEAR! I'll PROVE IT BY POSTING A PHOTO OF LARGE BREASTS!

Edit: I couldn't find any breasts that appealed to me but check this dude out!

dillanharp

« Reply #3794 on: June 10, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »
If I don't have a few drinks every day I get the shakes.  I've gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half from drinking.  I haven't been skating, other than to the bar or liquor store. I have my first kid on the way and I need to get this shit under control before he pops out and my wife leaves my ass. I've been looking for groups in my area, something without the church element, but nothing seems legit.

LegendinmyOwnMind

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3795 on: June 10, 2013, 05:04:24 PM »
If I don't have a few drinks every day I get the shakes.  I've gained 30 pounds in the last year and a half from drinking.  I haven't been skating, other than to the bar or liquor store. I have my first kid on the way and I need to get this shit under control before he pops out and my wife leaves my ass. I've been looking for groups in my area, something without the church element, but nothing seems legit.

go to AA dude....I was a shitbag heroin addict for like 5 years, only skated to my dealers house or to the store or whatever, life was completely in shambles. I got to a point where I had to make some changes or die/go to prison forever and started going to meetings. I've got just under 7 months sober now and life is fucking awesome, and my skating is better today than it's ever been

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3796 on: June 10, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

go to AA dude....I was a shitbag heroin addict for like 5 years, only skated to my dealers house or to the store or whatever, life was completely in shambles. I got to a point where I had to make some changes or die/go to prison forever and started going to meetings. I've got just under 7 months sober now and life is fucking awesome, and my skating is better today than it's ever been

^^
word up, homie. one of my oldest homies has been clean for about a month now, after another one od'd about a month and a half ago. He was in the same situation and skating seems to be working. stay clean.

I haven't drank in 2 weeks. This is the longest I've got in about 10 years. No greens either. Just mad yoga, raw fruit/veggie smoothies, lentils, beans, and running. I feel like a champ. And I am almost fearful to start drinking again. It's not like i don't hold down a job and take decent care of myself but i spend most of the cash i make on drinking beers and shit. If i start at 1pm it's on until bedtime, if i start at 8pm it's on til 1am. Like i said i feel great, like a fucking champ. Clean and it's a weird place to be in because I started doing this as a cleanse/28th birthday gift to myself and didn't really want to drink until today, but I'm pushing for the end of June anyways, and don't know if i want to start up again because of how i feel clean and sober.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #3797 on: June 11, 2013, 06:30:23 AM »
I think I like Alabama shakes.

LegendinmyOwnMind

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3798 on: June 11, 2013, 06:59:14 AM »
^^
word up, homie. one of my oldest homies has been clean for about a month now, after another one od'd about a month and a half ago. He was in the same situation and skating seems to be working. stay clean.

I haven't drank in 2 weeks. This is the longest I've got in about 10 years. No greens either. Just mad yoga, raw fruit/veggie smoothies, lentils, beans, and running. I feel like a champ. And I am almost fearful to start drinking again. It's not like i don't hold down a job and take decent care of myself but i spend most of the cash i make on drinking beers and shit. If i start at 1pm it's on until bedtime, if i start at 8pm it's on til 1am. Like i said i feel great, like a fucking champ. Clean and it's a weird place to be in because I started doing this as a cleanse/28th birthday gift to myself and didn't really want to drink until today, but I'm pushing for the end of June anyways, and don't know if i want to start up again because of how i feel clean and sober.

[/quote]

I don't hate on anybody for drinking/partying, lots of people can handle it without having it negatively effecting their life, I'm just not one of them. I encourage anybody who feels that their partying is fucking up their life to get sober though. I tried for a long time just on my own, or trying to only smoke weed and not drink/do hard drugs but honestly the only way I've been able to do it and be happy is by going to AA. Going to meetings isn't for everyone, but it's worked for me.

If things are going good for you and you feel good sober, why go back to drinking? I got to the point where any of the positive aspects of partying were long gone, and every time I'd start getting fucked up again after being sober for a while it wasn't even fun anymore. Anyway I'll end my rant about getting sober and shit, It's just sad because I know of SO many dudes I used to skate with that were gnarly skaters that don't even skate anymore because all they do is drink/do heroin/smoke crack/whatever. Like I said I didn't even really skate for a few years because I was caught up partying/hustling, and now that I'm sober my skating has gotten so much better and I feel like a 14 year old again skating every day and loving every minute of it

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3799 on: June 11, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
too much coke  :P

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3800 on: June 12, 2013, 10:26:24 PM »
i think i have schizophrenia???????????????????????????????????????????????

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3801 on: June 12, 2013, 11:25:13 PM »
You probably do.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3802 on: June 13, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
too much coke  :P
Been there, done that. Realised I was just being an asshole pile and never touched it again. Now when I see people hitting it I feel sorry for them, that drug is a straight up lie.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3803 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:57 AM »
I'm struggling in the friend department as well.

I grew up with a ton of friends. All through highschool, and college. I joined the Marine Corps, and had plenty of friends then too. Now that I have gotten out of the Marine Corps, I moved back to my hometown, and have no friends. I'm not sure if its related to being in the military, but I kind of developed a weird anti-socialness or something. When I first moved back, I completely avoided hanging out with anyone. Now, I'm always looking to go skate with someone, go out on the weekend, or just do something in general, and find myself skating alone, or chilling at home. I do have a great girlfriend that I live with, but I'd like to have friends again. Just seems awkward trying to forcefully make friends at 27 years old.

Geez I feel regular now.
Nearly ten years ago I moved 11000 miles away from where I'd spent most of my life. I hadn't been skating much and when I moved I had to focus on work and getting established in a new city. On the weekends I would drink, do coke and ecstasy and party without sleep for days. I was in a failing relationship and didn't skate for years. Always had a board but never skated more than to the shop and back. Few years back I got a new girl who told me that the drugs had to stop so I did that, and suddenly the majority of my so called friends stopped calling. Wasn't bothered. Started skating a little again and realised how much I'd missed it but didn't know any others skaters even though there were plenty around. Then I'd make weird excuses not to go out skating and chill all day with my dog even with my girlfriend encouraging me to go skate, then a family member clued me into the possibility that my behaviour might be related to anxiety and depression that runs in the family so I waited a few months then finally bit the bullet and saw a doctor. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and mild depression and sent to Cognative Behavioural Therapy and given anti anxiety medication. The last year I've been going skating mostly by myself at local skateparks and spots and loving it. Now that I'm more present I'm getting to know more of the other guys and skating with them more. They're generally ten years younger than me but that's fine as they're typically good guys. I still go skating by myself but its cool to hook up with crew and I see in the future getting more sessions with a crew but I'd say if you learn to enjoy skating by yourself eventually you'll stumble on someone else to skate with.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #3804 on: June 13, 2013, 09:34:03 PM »
i have horrible posts on slap:( or do i?

« Reply #3805 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »

is this a riddle?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #3806 on: June 13, 2013, 11:16:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

is this a riddle?
it cold be a haiku
but im not sure if it is one
can u tell me 69

« Reply #3807 on: June 13, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »
looks like a paradox to me

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #3808 on: June 13, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »
im a fucking walking paradox ;) tehe

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3809 on: June 14, 2013, 07:14:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
im a fucking walking paradox ;) tehe

69 is an enigma. Not to give him too much credit.