Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34498 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2020, 06:41:57 AM »
it’s telling that some people watch that clip and think “kader is gonna give people covid, not the nyc subway”

MareVitals

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -39
« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2020, 06:48:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Pro skateboarders L O V E to squander money on cars, it’s...so dumb.
[close]

One of the best skate stories I remember is about how cheap Kirchart was - buying candy after Halloween and freezing it for a year, living in the same $500/month room for years, doing his own work on an ancient car he got from his grandma. And now he’s like ~42 and basically retired

To be fair to Kader, (barring a total flameout) I think he’s on his way to making Nyjah money, where it won’t really matter whether or not he scrimped and saved all his nickels
What heath did was undoubtedly impressive but he was fucking up his money in the beginning too. In the end he ollies a gap over his own Porsche that he later traded in for obvious reasons.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2020, 07:00:17 AM »
truck looks pretty base model so probably 40k, not crazy for a 2021 new car. and might've even leased it too.. you never know.
someone in the comments really asked what song... 

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #213 on: December 14, 2020, 07:18:00 AM »
it’s telling that some people watch that clip and think “kader is gonna give people covid, not the nyc subway”

Because no shit? Obviously being in a subway can help spread it. Kader doesn't need to be there. He put himself in a crowded place and chose not to even wear a mask.

Fuck any of you assholes that think people shouldn't try to mitigate this pandemic.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #214 on: December 14, 2020, 07:19:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Because no shit? Obviously being in a subway can help spread it. Kader doesn't need to be there. He put himself in a crowded place and chose not to even wear a mask.

Fuck any of you assholes that think people shouldn't try to mitigate this pandemic.

lol which do you think is more likely though

yes, time to heap shame on people for the failings of a federal government. that’s the move for sure

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #215 on: December 14, 2020, 07:26:13 AM »
some of y'all just look for reasons to hate black people
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2020, 07:28:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yes, time to heap shame on people for the failings of a federal government. that’s the move for sure
The kid skating close to people while breathing heavily and not wearing a mask is more likely to spread it than those people with their masks on.

Do I think the entire metro system has caused it to spread more than one person? Yes... come on dude.

And yes, the federal government has failed us in major ways by ignoring the problem, and they deserve most of the blame.

That doesn't mean we don't have our own responsibilities though. I'm not gonna blame the feds if some asshole coughs on me. I'm gonna blame that person.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2020, 07:33:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
The kid skating close to people while breathing heavily and not wearing a mask is more likely to spread it than those people with their masks on.

Do I think the entire metro system has caused it to spread more than one person? Yes... come on dude.

And yes, the federal government has failed us in major ways by ignoring the problem, and they deserve most of the blame.

That doesn't mean we don't have our own responsibilities though. I'm not gonna blame the feds if some asshole coughs on me. I'm gonna blame that person.

where is kader coughing on anyone lmaooo

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2020, 07:41:41 AM »
Kader on little dick confirmed

But 4 real y do people that live in major cities in socal get big trucks?  Like is kader planning on towing people or doing construction? Is a foot of snow coming? Are there muddy back roads in la? What’s the point of wasting all that gas just get a civic or some shit

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2020, 07:42:02 AM »
Yea, that truck is not fancy or over the top. Anyone picking on that is reaching and then some.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2020, 07:49:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

where is kader coughing on anyone lmaooo

I didn't say Kader coughed on anyone. It's called an example.

He's skating right next to people without a mask on. That's how this shit spreads.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2020, 08:08:08 AM »
They see him rolling.

They hating.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2020, 09:02:55 AM »
If he be slangin' that quart at 7.5g instead of straight 7.0g he's doing the right thing for his customers at least, people remember that kind of shit...

But I don't think that's what he's doing, social media is the fucking shits.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2020, 09:08:31 AM »
Young homie is going to be paying more on insurance than his truck payment lol

Brguy

« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2020, 09:17:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyway here’s Kader ripping in the subway

[close]
All I could focus on was the amount of people he probably just infected with covid. I counted 9, I think.
[close]
And people still wonder why there are others saying covid is a conspiracy. I'd think it too if everyone around me was such a little bitch.
[close]

It's a deadly virus that can spread through what you exhale... definitely a dick move on Kader's part. It's called being considerate of other people and their health. But yeah, fuck that bro... We're not pussies that care about others  8)
Sure, everyone there now has covid and are all on their deathbed, shut the fuck up, dude.

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2020, 09:31:10 AM »
Yea, that truck is not fancy or over the top. Anyone picking on that is reaching and then some.
its not fancy its just a shit decision to buy a vehicle off the lot

Mesteezo

« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2020, 09:50:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Reason being???

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2020, 09:57:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

To be fair to Kader, (barring a total flameout) I think he’s on his way to making Nyjah money, where it won’t really matter whether or not he scrimped and saved all his nickels

The only way he's making Nyjah money is if he starts doing competitions as that's probably one of his biggest source of revenue.

Then the only other way to make that money without giving his life to SLS is to become as big a name as BAM, who made millions off of insane board sales due to his Jackass popularity.

But this goes without saying that with Nike as a sponsor, he'll be making some damn good money. Now he just needs that RedBull/Monster/Rockstar money.

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2020, 09:57:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Reason being???

the amount of depreciation buying a car off the lot is kinda staggering. you can save a ton buying a lightly used year old model. i'm not telling the kid how to live his life though, just talkin money management on a skateboarding forum

Mesteezo

« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2020, 10:25:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Reason being???
[close]

the amount of depreciation buying a car off the lot is kinda staggering. you can save a ton buying a lightly used year old model. i'm not telling the kid how to live his life though, just talkin money management on a skateboarding forum

I mean, there's always a cheaper option for anything you buy. People pay the premium for shopping at a dealership because of the peace of mind and convenience factor that comes with it. Also, some people just prefer buying a new car and being the only owner.

OnSlapAtWork

• Rep: 15
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2020, 10:42:06 AM »
It's not even a Z71.

ballintoohard

« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2020, 10:53:58 AM »
I can't stand Kader's skating mostly because of how huge his board looks.

Sandygoat

• Rep: -45
  • THE BIGGEST SHALOMIE
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2020, 01:16:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

One of the best skate stories I remember is about how cheap Kirchart was - buying candy after Halloween and freezing it for a year, living in the same $500/month room for years, doing his own work on an ancient car he got from his grandma. And now he’s like ~42 and basically retired

I mean he definitely could make bank but Nyjah money? Idk know Nyjah got that amount of money really. It would be cool to see Kader stay the same but richer. Imagine him with TK like chains and shit like that.

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2020, 05:38:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Reason being???
[close]

could've leased it. in some cases lease specials are better deals than buying used cars off warranty. and like others said its a pretty base truck cant be more than 37k if he even bought it. hes gonna be fine if he doesn't pile

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2020, 05:47:39 PM »
I can't stand Kader's skating mostly because of how huge his board looks.
It ain't 2016 he probably rides the same size deck as you now.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2020, 05:58:44 PM »
This looks like the same truck that everyone in oilfield/refinery jobs buys when they start making some scratch. My step bro just bought one. That’s not much of a splurge for a pro skater. And the dude was short for a hella long time. Let him get a bit lifted.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2020, 07:48:01 PM »
y’all should figure out what kind of credit card he’s running, make sure he’s getting the best cash back if you’re gonna be 9 pages into his finances

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2020, 07:49:12 PM »
Dude bought a stock Silverado and you guys are acting like he's balling out lolol

Remember when Baker Boys drove Cadillacs and Muska had an Escalade and everyone thought it was sick? Now everyone's all 'this youngster better start saving for his future and lay off the reefer!'

He's 18 and he bought himself a vehicle. Good for him. Probably got a 5 year warranty through the dealership, too. Is it the most frugal way to purchase a vehicle? No, but sometimes the peace of mind is worth it. Maybe sometimes you want a seat that some dude hasn't farted in for 100,000 miles.

Really curious to see everyone's retirement portfolio, here, though. I know you guys must have fat 401k's since you obviously have such great ideas about money management

Acky Jacky

« Reply #238 on: December 14, 2020, 08:01:06 PM »
This thread doesn’t taste like berries or...deliciousness. This thread isn’t some za-za either.  :-\

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2020, 08:18:26 PM »
We're now 8 pages into wondering why a teenager asks for money to get high. I love this place