Author Topic: prod and mikey taylor  (Read 7016 times)

Buttworm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: prod and mikey taylor
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2024, 01:46:58 PM »
MT - Mike Taylor
Mike to me… is pretty much the future of horseplay

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2024, 01:57:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think they should pitch a saturday night talk show to BBC Northern Ireland: 'Prod & Mick'. Guaranteed hit.
[close]

Lol
[close]

Perfect

I lol'd too

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1627
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2024, 06:49:38 PM »
I vaguely remember some interview with someone (Maybe it was even Mikey), about how his wife liked Dylan's style and fashion and how it influenced Mikey to try to change his kit up. I dated a girl who was good friends with Mikey's wife and she is as insufferable as he is, but I still get a kick out of her planting some insecurity into his horse brain.

Role play is one common way to save a marriage. Whose wife hasn't put on a blindfold and pressed play on the Elliott Smith Pandora station, am I right?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2024, 07:06:14 PM »
Expand Quote
I vaguely remember some interview with someone (Maybe it was even Mikey), about how his wife liked Dylan's style and fashion and how it influenced Mikey to try to change his kit up. I dated a girl who was good friends with Mikey's wife and she is as insufferable as he is, but I still get a kick out of her planting some insecurity into his horse brain.
[close]

Role play is one common way to save a marriage. Whose wife hasn't put on a blindfold and pressed play on the Elliott Smith Pandora station, am I right?

Mine 😔

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2024, 07:09:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Mine 😔
Mine too, but I was at work at the time. 🤣

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Ninj2

• Rep: -92
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2024, 07:13:21 PM »
I feel bad for you guys crying about Eliot smith. That shit make me cry too cuz I feel bad for you

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 09:28:35 PM »
I feel bad for you guys crying about Eliot smith. That shit make me cry too cuz I feel bad for you
So you do, or do NOT get the joke?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conan777

• Rep: -50
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2024, 11:21:17 PM »

His wife (and Chris Cole's wife) did a weekend buzz episode and in it she says how hot she finds Dylan (and Red was simping over Kenny Anderson) so Mikey was definitely trying to be like Dylan 😂

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2024, 06:49:16 AM »

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2024, 10:35:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His wife (and Chris Cole's wife) did a weekend buzz episode and in it she says how hot she finds Dylan (and Red was simping over Kenny Anderson) so Mikey was definitely trying to be like Dylan 😂

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2024, 01:57:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, I think that was the one. Classic

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 30
  • we are the music makers
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2024, 02:57:43 PM »
Mikey looked totally ridiculous in his Dylan cosplay phase, I almost forgot about that weird iteration of horse face

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2024, 08:33:54 AM »
Can someone with photoshop skills please put that horse face on a few well known Dylan pics

Keef Hernandez

• Rep: -30
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2024, 05:05:23 PM »
I like the salmon colored dockers with flacid polyester grey heather t-shirt hoody iteration of horse face the best.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2024, 05:17:27 PM »
Primitive x Horse Collab is kinda lame

kaje haung

• Rep: 34
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2024, 07:19:43 PM »

Keef Hernandez

• Rep: -30
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2024, 09:16:53 AM »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2024, 09:36:51 AM »
Can someone with photoshop skills please put that horse face on a few well known Dylan pics
Untitled by

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • Get bent
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2024, 10:53:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Untitled by

Fuck….this is good
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog