Author Topic: New PJ Ladd footage from “Eggs”  (Read 10949 times)

Miller92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -282
Re: New PJ Ladd footage from “Eggs”
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2020, 06:18:24 PM »
all religion is stupid and anyone who clings to it is weak as fuck.  get addicted to something else weirdos

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2020, 12:17:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Some of the most soulless tricks i've ever seen this empty motherfucker is depressing to watch
[close]

It ain't the same unless it's spots in Boston for me.
[close]
All of those spots are in Boston
[close]

;D

Gold.

politics as usual

• Rep: -21
    • What’s in a Name Podcast avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2021, 05:42:33 AM »
It’s shocking to me that people still care about PJ. His part in whl is top 3 for me of all time, but everything since Really Sorry is just stiff ledge skating. All of the things that made home great in his youth (loose style, improv lines, actually having a personality or even just smiling) are gone and have been missing for years.

And that’s without factoring in the trump stuff.

Who hurt you?

Return2monke

• Rep: -23
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2021, 06:17:36 AM »
this dude's still so good and does NOT GIVE A FUCK about giving us another part.

Heard a lil rumor he’s working on a part rn…

Return2monke

• Rep: -23
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2021, 06:19:48 AM »
Expand Quote
It’s shocking to me that people still care about PJ. His part in whl is top 3 for me of all time, but everything since Really Sorry is just stiff ledge skating. All of the things that made home great in his youth (loose style, improv lines, actually having a personality or even just smiling) are gone and have been missing for years.

And that’s without factoring in the trump stuff.
[close]

Who hurt you?

Not entirely wrong, PJ told me once he saw a video of Hillary Clinton eating a baby. He’s so far down the rabbit hole of quanon it’s actually really sad. He’s a smart dude, but clearly got misguided at some point along the way and now he thinks he’s like the only “woke” person on earth

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2021, 06:52:29 AM »
That Hillary Clinton eating a baby video sounds so hot.

I can see why he would be into it.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2021, 09:00:11 AM »
What sad is there’s people like my uncle who believe that shit. No ones eating babies PJ. At least not big groups of people in a ritual setting.

pops

• Rep: 246
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2021, 11:35:30 AM »
I feel like Pj's skating got more monotonous after really sorry days, it feels less energetic and passionate. Not saying I dislike him, no way, he's been a favorite since his WHL part but I've to admit it's harder for me to enjoy his skate clips nowadays.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2021, 11:52:17 AM »
Baby…the other, other white meat. Baby, it’s what’s for dinner

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2021, 03:07:22 PM »
I’ve posted this rant before but his Tricolor part is incredible. While looking completely natural/not robotic, there is literally only one single trick in the entire part this isn’t landed 100% perfectly, and you can see the pain upon PJ’s face. That part is demonstrating a master of his craft. His politics are 100% trash but he’s also an actual skateboard deity soooooo fuck it, PJ for life.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Grind King Rims

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2021, 03:44:04 PM »
I’ve posted this rant before but his Tricolor part is incredible. While looking completely natural/not robotic, there is literally only one single trick in the entire part this isn’t landed 100% perfectly, and you can see the pain upon PJ’s face. That part is demonstrating a master of his craft. His politics are 100% trash but he’s also an actual skateboard deity soooooo fuck it, PJ for life.

16:20 for PJ. Sitar music in the background too, curious enough.

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 66
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2021, 05:03:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Actual skateboard diety had me laughing , and you’re fucking right.
That part was incredible, and it’s immediately clear what trick you’re talking about.

Gary Bucket

• Rep: 42
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2021, 05:18:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How I long for alternate skate history where PJ skated to sitar in a Scuba filmed-Fred edited Menikmati 2 part and any relevance to the song is that skaters across the country whisper they saw him skate to their local yoga studio with his mat because apparently he just likes it.

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 469
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2021, 08:23:30 AM »
My apologies to the folks here wanting to keep the 'politics' and skate footage in separate lanes, which I can understand, but...

Vice just posted a pretty in-depth article about the cult and guru Ananjeet AKA PJ is a devotee of:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7ey5b/inside-the-dubious-world-of-ra-ma-yoga-and-its-girl-boss-guru-jagat

Links and posts providing evidence of PJ's links to Tejkaur Khalsa, who is one of the leaders of RA MA, are in this thread: https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=103454.0

PJ isn't mentioned (as he isn't a celebrity at all outside of skateboarding, especially when compared to Alicia Keys). The article will give some insight into why PJ has gone conspiritual and getting all right wing while appropriating Punjabi culture.

Again, I don't knock anybody wanting to celebrate Ladd's skateboarding. Just crashing the party to crack some eggs of wisdom about his present personal-direction and its implications.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2021, 09:48:09 AM »
PJ went from making skating look fun to making it look like a chore.

Between that, the conspiracies and the ginger jihadi look he’s been perfecting over the past few years, it’s no surprise he’s getting dropped by his sponsors. Deity or not.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'