Author Topic: Does anyone actually care about Adidas  (Read 5521 times)

Trilogy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -284
Re: Does anyone actually care about Adidas
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2024, 08:11:09 AM »
I used to love Adidas, and from 2009 till 3 years ago they were definitely the coolest skateboard shoes brand, but all their new designs have been very boring lately apart from the Lucas shoe :

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2024, 08:16:41 AM »
I used to love Adidas, and from 2009 till 3 years ago they were definitely the coolest skateboard shoes brand, but all their new designs have been very boring lately apart from the Lucas shoe :

I am skating these now.  I didnt really like them as just shoes to wear, but now that im skating them, theyre pretty great.  these shoes are really good for driving too.

texastoast

• Rep: 36
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2024, 08:39:25 AM »

these shoes are really good for driving too.
[/quote]

adidas are honestly made for driving

Crust

• Rep: 44
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2024, 01:33:00 PM »
Because they contribute towards more Busenitz footage, I care. Otherwise, not particularly.

Never had a pair as they're a bit too narrow for my wide ass feet. They look nice though.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1011
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2024, 02:11:01 PM »

Love the look, was never able to try on; they seem narrow?

Really hard to find any colorway in this model since the indoor model.

CurbRaiders

• Rep: -31
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2024, 02:51:06 PM »
The Tyshawn mids are one of my favorite shoes, they just haven't put out a good color in a while so i've been skating other things. Agree that a lot of their shoes look the same but they seem to skate well.

Dmng

• Rep: 14
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2024, 04:22:05 PM »
I just got the puig indoor brown. The suede is super soft. I hope it’ll last more than a few sessions to be honest, I really struggle to find nice looking shoes that I can wear at work then at the park

Dad Board

• Rep: 78
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2024, 04:48:54 PM »
I just got the puig indoor brown. The suede is super soft. I hope it’ll last more than a few sessions to be honest, I really struggle to find nice looking shoes that I can wear at work then at the park

I made it about 6 sessions before they completely deflated and started falling apart. No wonder they’re always on sale.

Dad Board

• Rep: 78
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2024, 04:52:27 PM »

The Schmoofoil slip ons are pretty great for daily use and skating. Definitely recommend replacing the insole with an FP or something if you’re over 30 but they’re light years more comfortable than the vans skate slip.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2024, 05:21:35 PM »

The Schmoofoil slip ons are pretty great for daily use and skating. Definitely recommend replacing the insole with an FP or something if you’re over 30 but they’re light years more comfortable than the vans skate slip.

Any logo the front is a hard pass for me on a slip.

danmasontree

• Rep: 16
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2024, 06:05:04 PM »
I skated the Busenitz Vulcs for 6-7 years. Haven’t found a shoe I liked since and have been rotating brands. Thinking about trying the Samba’s like my skate shoe wrapped to my feet and sort of mold with it. Idk

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Rep: -133
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2024, 06:38:13 PM »

May I interest you in the Tyshawn II’s coming later this year?

Coffee

• Rep: 40
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2024, 07:04:31 PM »
If they hadn’t taken the side stripe off the midsole on the Busenitz vulcs I would still have them in my rotation but the version 2 without it looks bad with that much white all together on the side, almost like platform shoes. They did have the best videos and team for awhile but have kind of dropped the ball the last couple years and New Balance put Reynolds on so they are getting my money for the foreseeable future.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2024, 07:38:01 PM »

May I interest you in the Tyshawn II’s coming later this year?

Those look fire, ngl. The only thing I'd call out is the overhang that's happening on the arch, the sole looks narrow.

Mesh near the eyestay? Colorway is real, real nice.

Been on cups for a hot minute but wanted something trimmer, so I picked up a pair of Noras on sale....did a search on the forum, didn't pull up anything of note...

Gotta say, out of the box I knew they were going to be on point. After the first session, sleeper shoe for me.

Skated great, with zero break in and that toe box is shaped well/wide where it counts AND they're gum (I don't feel white/black/green or w/e color soles grip well at all by comparison). They remind me of a bulkier Puig Premiere, of which I skated many pairs.

Time will tell if my knees and the shoes hold up butr man, waaay better than the AS-1s I've been skating.