Author Topic: People in Puleo's comments call Tony Hawk a Freemason.  (Read 4957 times)

lurkluke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 180
Re: People in Puleo's comments call Tony Hawk a Freemason.
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2024, 07:33:49 PM »
I don't think I can support Tony Hawk anymore if he snacks on babies. It's a shame because he's such an influential figure in skateboarding.

I am actually going to support him more now. I'm a disgusting lefty and it's exactly the future we crave.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2024, 10:12:13 PM »
The place I moved to after being on slap a bit left some
Cheap fully dipped decks at the skatepark across the parking lot on goskateboarding day a couple years ago. I still have it. It’s no graphics. It had marker but I took it off cause I was gonna give it away and didn’t want to indoctrinate anyone.
That shit is just like a men’s public club. I think their rules are pretty basic just to make sure someone is a stand up fella. I think there’s a YouTube intro vhs rip from one group. I just watched it a couple weeks ago.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1329
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2024, 10:21:49 PM »
Cheap fully dipped decks at the skatepark across the parking lot on goskateboarding day a couple years ago. I still have it. It’s no graphics. It had marker but I took it off cause I was gonna give it away and didn’t want to indoctrinate anyone.
That shit is just like a men’s public club. I think their rules are pretty basic just to make sure someone is a stand up fella. I think there’s a YouTube intro vhs rip from one group. I just watched it a couple weeks ago.
They've been a convenient boogeyman for conspiracy minded people for a long time mostly because of the Masonic imagery on US currency. My Grandfather was a Mason and so was my Great Uncle and I have been to some of their functions as a legacy, though I was probably under 10 at the time. The way you describe it is exactly what I saw. My Grandfather was in it because it was status; these group of dudes said you were alright. The Knights of Columbus functions in exactly the same way there but it's for Italians. My Uncle was pretty heavy and was into motorcycles so he might have been in it just to be one of these dudes
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

fatbaldmemes

• Rep: -5
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2024, 11:25:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They've been a convenient boogeyman for conspiracy minded people for a long time mostly because of the Masonic imagery on US currency. My Grandfather was a Mason and so was my Great Uncle and I have been to some of their functions as a legacy, though I was probably under 10 at the time. The way you describe it is exactly what I saw. My Grandfather was in it because it was status; these group of dudes said you were alright. The Knights of Columbus functions in exactly the same way there but it's for Italians. My Uncle was pretty heavy and was into motorcycles so he might have been in it just to be one of these dudes

The majority of Masons are more than willing to tell you that they are Masons. But the majority of Masons also never make it past the third degree. They are referred to by Master Masons are "porch masons". The lower degree's are taught exoteric truths while the high degrees are taught esoteric truths.

So yeah, your most of our blue collar grandpas were in a neighborhood club more or less, but that is not the full picture of what is happening. They are a satanic cult at their highest levels.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #94 on: Today at 02:55:39 AM »
satanic cult

ahahahahah

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 439
« Reply #95 on: Today at 04:01:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The majority of Masons are more than willing to tell you that they are Masons. But the majority of Masons also never make it past the third degree. They are referred to by Master Masons are "porch masons". The lower degree's are taught exoteric truths while the high degrees are taught esoteric truths.

So yeah, your most of our blue collar grandpas were in a neighborhood club more or less, but that is not the full picture of what is happening. They are a satanic cult at their highest levels.

Well I’ll be damned

breezy_again

• Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #96 on: Today at 08:11:42 AM »
there's a tiny mason lodge tucked away in my neighborhood a block away from my house. sometimes when i walk past it on my way to the store i see a truck parked there with an element sticker on the window.

Dental Dan

• Rep: 36
« Reply #97 on: Today at 08:24:23 AM »
Any mud on that truck?
The cia should be sucking our toes and building us better ledge tech.

breezy_again

• Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #98 on: Today at 08:30:57 AM »
always

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 593
« Reply #99 on: Today at 02:23:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My blue collar grandad was a fifth degree Satanic porch slut, sir. Put some respect on his name.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Groondor the Orc

• Rep: -115
  • Doper than Joey Bast’s shelltoes
« Reply #100 on: Today at 03:04:45 PM »
Tony released this deck in 1990. 1990 is significant because 19 represents the letters AI and 90 represents the right-angle or 90 degree 'square' that is the mathematical underpinning of the masonic tradition. This deck was heralding the age of AI and humanties transition towards becoming code in the 21st century and the graphics of course are symbolic as all Masonic communications always have been and always will be. Many thought it was a fun graphic making fun of his name and his sponsor but it is in fact a description of a Masonic rite. The toe, is of course representative of the cable-tow, the left knee of the kneeling position taken by the Mason after rolling up one leg of his trousers, the POW represents the challenges made to the Mason during ritual initiation, the Well represents the depth of knowledge imparted to those who pass, the pear of course part of the family of fruits that was forbidden by god and as we know features in many Masonic rites such as the killing of George Floyd in Pearland and Pear eating evenings organised by lodges around the world, and finally the A representing the Architect, the great architect of the universe.

Ninj2

• Rep: -85
« Reply #101 on: Today at 03:39:54 PM »
Tony released this deck in 1990. 1990 is significant because 19 represents the letters AI and 90 represents the right-angle or 90 degree 'square' that is the mathematical underpinning of the masonic tradition. This deck was heralding the age of AI and humanties transition towards becoming code in the 21st century and the graphics of course are symbolic as all Masonic communications always have been and always will be. Many thought it was a fun graphic making fun of his name and his sponsor but it is in fact a description of a Masonic rite. The toe, is of course representative of the cable-tow, the left knee of the kneeling position taken by the Mason after rolling up one leg of his trousers, the POW represents the challenges made to the Mason during ritual initiation, the Well represents the depth of knowledge imparted to those who pass, the pear of course part of the family of fruits that was forbidden by god and as we know features in many Masonic rites such as the killing of George Floyd in Pearland and Pear eating evenings organised by lodges around the world, and finally the A representing the Architect, the great architect of the universe.

that shape look like a bandaid.  I dunno why skate companies haven liced out the graphics to band aids yet. That’s easy money all seeing eye shit. No one care about nothing but money. That’s the real conspiracy. Crazy how that shit runs shit.

Ninj2

« Reply #102 on: Today at 04:21:56 PM »

Pay attention

pony

• Rep: 0
« Reply #103 on: Today at 04:42:12 PM »
I feel like this is the appropriate place to say this, I will get fired and possibly worse but I feel it needs to be said. Slap forums is a CIA communication tool. We correspond with our overseas agents through coded posts and pms on this very site. The thinking is to do this all in the open, where opposing forces will not think to look or consider. If a agents internet activity gets monitored opposing forces will not get suspicious. Highspeed productions is not involved in this, this has been purely covert, until now. Why am coming forward with this info? Im just tired of working for the agency and Im on my way out already. I feel this is the right thread to put this in as it will just go by and be considered a random conspiracy theory by most. They are already planning to move to a different forum next year anyways. This has been going on here for the last 5 years.

Ninj2

« Reply #104 on: Today at 05:01:14 PM »
I feel like this is the appropriate place to say this, I will get fired and possibly worse but I feel it needs to be said. Slap forums is a CIA communication tool. We correspond with our overseas agents through coded posts and pms on this very site. The thinking is to do this all in the open, where opposing forces will not think to look or consider. If a agents internet activity gets monitored opposing forces will not get suspicious. Highspeed productions is not involved in this, this has been purely covert, until now. Why am coming forward with this info? Im just tired of working for the agency and Im on my way out already. I feel this is the right thread to put this in as it will just go by and be considered a random conspiracy theory by most. They are already planning to move to a different forum next year anyways. This has been going on here for the last 5 years.
Breh interns don’t get fired.

pony

• Rep: 0
« Reply #105 on: Today at 05:49:14 PM »
Lol I just made that up. Or did I? Am I working for the CIA? Maybe the CCP or Lithuanian intelligence. Maybe Im sending a agency on a wild goose chase. Theres alot at play here

Ninj2

« Reply #106 on: Today at 06:02:03 PM »
Lol I just made that up. Or did I? Am I working for the CIA? Maybe the CCP or Lithuanian intelligence. Maybe Im sending a agency on a wild goose chase. Theres alot at play here

Homie you already cos play as the cia. We don’t fuck with you either way now. Nice psyop.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #107 on: Today at 06:14:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

One Shriner to rule them all