Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34460 times)

veritas

Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2020, 06:03:28 AM »
that joint is embarassing. who wants to suckle on those lil particles trapped between the tip and the paper. kader still needs to clean up his technique. this would be an instant reroll for me.

the weed looks crummy, too.

This was my only takeaway from this photo

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2020, 06:09:01 AM »
is there an adult around him to tell him he should stop klooking like a fucking idiot ?

Apparently Fat Bill.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Brguy

« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2020, 07:14:13 AM »
Either this dude is that dumb, or Nike straight up just only pays people in shoes which I find hard to believe. Reynolds needs to intervene here otherwise it looks bad for everyone involved.
Why would Reynolds intervene? That kinda shit is exactly what made Baker, dumb teenagers doing drugs.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2020, 09:07:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Either this dude is that dumb, or Nike straight up just only pays people in shoes which I find hard to believe. Reynolds needs to intervene here otherwise it looks bad for everyone involved.
[close]
Why would Reynolds intervene? That kinda shit is exactly what made Baker, dumb teenagers doing drugs.

Yes, but most have gotten sober and a fully grown man standing idly by while Kader does stuff like this makes me feel like he's not being taken care of and I think that looks poorly towards Baker as a whole. I know I'm reading to much into it, but more parents buy boards than kids and I'm trying to look at it from their point of view. Maybe just try smoking in the privacy of your own home like my parents did.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2020, 09:39:24 AM »
Tips ruins joints and changes the flavor to cardboard. It’s hipster shit, run that shit raw (and not RAW papers because those suck too).

Brguy

« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2020, 09:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yes, but most have gotten sober and a fully grown man standing idly by while Kader does stuff like this makes me feel like he's not being taken care of and I think that looks poorly towards Baker as a whole. I know I'm reading to much into it, but more parents buy boards than kids and I'm trying to look at it from their point of view. Maybe just try smoking in the privacy of your own home like my parents did.
Nah, you're right. But on the other hand that's exactly what Baker does, money on top of reckless behavior. And god knows most of the older dudes can't really be acting like they did when it all started.

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2020, 09:54:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You should rewatch the Antwuan episode of Epicly Later'd. You'll see how the older Baker boys explain their approach to the younger dudes getting into drugs and other distractions. Their attitude is to not intervene, they have to figure it out and want a clean life for themselves. Basically they aren't going to do anything about it. They knew Antwuan was heading into a dark place but they just let him be.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2020, 10:09:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Kader's not a parent, he's an 18 year old that gets paid to ride a skateboard

And as far as intervening, what's he going to do? Cut him because he smokes weed? Almost all skaters do and it's a huge part of Baker's image, hell it's where the name of the company came from. It's one thing if he was doing hard drugs and a danger to himself or others but that's not the case.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2020, 10:24:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.
[close]

Honestly if you're making more money doing onlyfans what's the point in getting a 9-5? Just sounds like working harder, not smarter.
[close]

Agreed. Capitalism is a system that forces your participation despite your feelings towards it.

That being said, the goal should always be to seize the means of your production. If you’re producing nudes and selling them and making a living, that’s the biggest fuck you to capitalism you can make until we start the class war.

What economic system is voluntary?

And producing and selling your own stuff isn't a fuck you to capitalism, its literally the definition of capitalism.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2020, 10:36:24 AM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2020, 10:36:53 AM »
I find the title of this thread hilarious still. Thanks

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2020, 10:38:34 AM »
Tips ruins joints and changes the flavor to cardboard. It’s hipster shit, run that shit raw (and not RAW papers because those suck too).

this is exactly what all the homeless people tell me that i've passed my roaches to all these years.

Brguy

« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2020, 11:43:06 AM »
That's bullshit, if you want to savor something go eat at a gourmet restaurant.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »

so you roll shitty joints too? inhaling weed and trying to open the joint up after your nasty saliva sealed it up half way thru is some shit old stoners do because they don’t know better.

Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2020, 11:53:36 AM »
Think this might hurt the relationship with Nike if he keeps posting stuff like this however weed legal now so maybe no big deal

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so you roll shitty joints too? inhaling weed and trying to open the joint up after your nasty saliva sealed it up half way thru is some shit old stoners do because they don’t know better.

Sounds like you’re the one that doesn’t know better. Only shit weed and shake will get inhaled without a tip, some nice sticky will stay in place. And if your joints are sticking up at the the end you’re either rolling pinners or not rolling them firmly at the ends.

celery man

• Rep: -16
  • thanks cinco
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2020, 12:23:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

You should rewatch the Antwuan episode of Epicly Later'd. You'll see how the older Baker boys explain their approach to the younger dudes getting into drugs and other distractions. Their attitude is to not intervene, they have to figure it out and want a clean life for themselves. Basically they aren't going to do anything about it. They knew Antwuan was heading into a dark place but they just let him be.
Reynolds and Greco both got clean because their friends had interventions for them. That episode Antwaun specifically talks about how Greco is serious about him not fucking up because he "doesnt want him straying down the wrong path". Antwaun was a unique case because it wasnt just about drugs, he idolized his Crip brother and was hardcore into the gang life which everyone enabled (deathwish coming out with the blue/red bandana boards ofc twaun repped the blue hard). Dude can't even type the letters K or B on instagram.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2020, 12:38:05 PM »
I’m a lefty who learned to roll joints in the weirdest way. I roll a cone then just stuff the weed in.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2020, 01:26:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Reynolds and Greco both got clean because their friends had interventions for them. That episode Antwaun specifically talks about how Greco is serious about him not fucking up because he "doesnt want him strayEing down the wrong path". Antwaun was a unique case because it wasnt just about drugs, he idolized his Crip brother and was hardcore into the gang life which everyone enabled (deathwish coming out with the blue/red bandana boards ofc twaun repped the blue hard). Dude can't even type the letters K or B on instagram.

fixed

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2020, 01:38:24 PM »
however weed legal now so maybe no big deal

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2020, 04:02:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sounds like you’re the one that doesn’t know better. Only shit weed and shake will get inhaled without a tip, some nice sticky will stay in place. And if your joints are sticking up at the the end you’re either rolling pinners or not rolling them firmly at the ends.

Isn’t there some kind of weed forum y’all can talk about this shit on?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2020, 04:38:58 PM »
Teenage skateboarder on Baker smokes weed

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2020, 04:52:01 PM »
Can’t believe Herman hasn’t stepped in and taught lil homie how to roll. Maybe he’s just sat back laughing at these posts like me.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2020, 04:55:17 PM »
I wish I liked smoking weed like I used to. Now I just get insanely paranoid and timid

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2020, 04:57:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.
[close]

Honestly if you're making more money doing onlyfans what's the point in getting a 9-5? Just sounds like working harder, not smarter.
[close]

Agreed. Capitalism is a system that forces your participation despite your feelings towards it.

That being said, the goal should always be to seize the means of your production. If you’re producing nudes and selling them and making a living, that’s the biggest fuck you to capitalism you can make until we start the class war.
[close]

And producing and selling your own stuff isn't a fuck you to capitalism, its literally the definition of capitalism.
no, in capitalism, your body is the sacrifice to the machine of the system (via your time, physical well being, etc.). using that body to earn and save yourself the strenuous lifestyle of grueling labor capitalism regularly dictates is a middle finger.

also, i think this conversation is less valuable than the one about how to roll a joint properly

cky enthusiast

« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2020, 05:07:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
no, in capitalism, your body is the sacrifice to the machine of the system (via your time, physical well being, etc.). using that body to earn and save yourself the strenuous lifestyle of grueling labor capitalism regularly dictates is a middle finger.

also, i think this conversation is less valuable than the one about how to roll a joint properly

working for yourself doesn’t mean you aren’t participating in capitalism and if you think successful OF models are just laying around beating off all day idk what to tell u

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

working for yourself doesn’t mean you aren’t participating in capitalism and if you think successful OF models are just laying around beating off all day idk what to tell u

Damn, it took graypubes 2 months to step up and act like mutual aid doesn’t exist?

Also cky, I don’t know what top of models do when they aren’t making content and I can assume they aren’t sovereign citizens. That being said, they have found a way to make a comfortable living. Yes, while still working they are doing it in a way that isn’t the result of them exploiting anyone, or them being directly managed by someone profiting from their work (in the traditional sense of bosses vs. workers).

I read a while ago that the problem with sex work isn’t sex, it’s work.

As stated capitalism works in that it forces complete participation. In turn, that means capitalism forces us to be productive members of society, as opposed to mutual aid which would make us critical members of society.

Capitalism is inherently non consensual.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 05:54:38 PM by Freelancevagrant »
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2020, 05:35:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn, it took graypubes 2 months to step up and act like mutual aid doesn’t exist?

As stated capitalism works in that it forces complete participation. In turn, that means capitalism forces us to be productive members of society, as opposed to mutual aid which would make us critical members of society. Also, collectivism and autonomy aren’t mutually exclusive, so if you want to open up that can of worms we can too.

i hate the system as much as the next guy but this is just jargon and doesn’t relate to the conversation at hand. doing OF isn’t passive income, it’s pretty hard work, and you aren’t controlling the means of production (a worker owned platform for distributing nudes would be cool) and to pretend it is does nothing but open the floodgates to “well uber drivers set their own hours, communism is well on its way”

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2020, 05:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

As stated capitalism works in that it forces complete participation. In turn, that means capitalism forces us to be productive members of society, as opposed to mutual aid which would make us critical members of society. Also, collectivism and autonomy aren’t mutually exclusive, so if you want to open up that can of worms we can too.
[close]

i hate the system as much as the next guy but this is just jargon and doesn’t relate to the conversation at hand. doing OF isn’t passive income, it’s pretty hard work, and you aren’t controlling the means of production (a worker owned platform for distributing nudes would be cool) and to pretend it is does nothing but open the floodgates to “well uber drivers set their own hours, communism is well on its way”

I edited my post while you made this. I think my point was missed. I know sex work is not easy work. I agree with you that a worker owned platform is obviously ideal, but until then isn’t what they are doing a better alternative than working for a production company? And If they aren’t in completely control of their means of production (which I believe they are, but I see your point) at least they have a substantially larger stake.

All this is coming from a very distanced perspective, so please take what I say with a grain of salt.

Also, kader still rolls trash joints.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Burnerboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »
If y'all want some more cringe take a scroll through kader's weed guy's instagram. https://instagram.com/zackwooods?igshid=zx4x67zhp7ug. He is a "Cannabis Influencer" and is obsessed with the idea that he's gonna get rich off memes or something. He basically sells overpriced weed with third world country style, name-brand knockoff packaging. He gave kader his own "signature pack" that featured the skate 3 logo. If I was getting on nike I probably wouldn't wanna fuck that up by releasing signature weed when I'm not old enough to legally smoke. Not sure if nike would actually kick him off for it but it's definitely not going to get him in the good graces of the people who will be paying him the majority of his income once he is fully on.