Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 763517 times)

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 66
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2018, 05:48:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They way he just spams on his comments is actually scary. They give me the heebee jee bee's!!

[close]

[close]

You win
[close]

Fucking brilliant

I wonder if Reynolds read the Baker Skateboards Team thread I started on here. There was some good feedback and everyone unanimously agreed TK should be put in the sky ✌️✌️✌️ Terry, what’s the big deal? You were a pro skateboarder for longer than most while contributing less than most. Time to make some room for the up and comers.

Terry lost his board because of your thread. How do you sleep at night?

ungzilla

« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2018, 05:55:42 PM »
classic "you're fired / no i quit" move

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2018, 06:13:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They way he just spams on his comments is actually scary. They give me the heebee jee bee's!!

[close]

[close]

You win
[close]

Fucking brilliant

I wonder if Reynolds read the Baker Skateboards Team thread I started on here. There was some good feedback and everyone unanimously agreed TK should be put in the sky ✌️✌️✌️ Terry, what’s the big deal? You were a pro skateboarder for longer than most while contributing less than most. Time to make some room for the up and comers.
[close]

Terry lost his board because of your thread. How do you sleep at night?

On my back

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Haha, a new company named Fly Society to make billlions, good luck with that  ;D
"it's time to KEEP making billions" dude is probably broke as fuck claiming to be a billionaire and saying he 'quit' baker... yeah bud i bet you're just rolling in dough.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Tortoise

« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2018, 06:39:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In no order, and I'm saying these skaters names because I feel at this time, they send nothing, at all, to Baker as a team or image, or whatever, could be let go and most people would not even notice.

Dee, Dustin, Nuge, Theotis, Cyril, Baca, and Figgy.

Do I like some of these skaters and want to see more of them, yes. But to me, they're almost non-existent in skate media these days.
[close]

Baca is still capable of throwing down.
[close]

I think most of them are still capable, but fact is they are not. if we're talking on output alone you could cut the entire team down to just Reynolds Rowan and T Funk and probabaly not see much of a decline in brand presence.

Im fuckin praying for some dollin redemption footage in Baker 4 though
[close]

They need Kader too. I think Baker 4 is gonna be the Kader show.

Baker 4 will be a lot like Last Jedi. It will subvert everyone expectations. Change my view.

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2018, 07:15:03 PM »
I guess he "outgrew Baker" because his heelflip boardslides on a skatepark flat bar are too good for Baker 4 and will make the rest of the team look bad.
Finally a reasonable opinion.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I guess he "outgrew Baker" because his heelflip boardslides on a skatepark flat bar are too good for Baker 4 and will make the rest of the team look bad.
[close]
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

fulloffact

« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2018, 07:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Haha, a new company named Fly Society to make billlions, good luck with that  ;D
[close]
"it's time to KEEP making billions" dude is probably broke as fuck claiming to be a billionaire and saying he 'quit' baker... yeah bud i bet you're just rolling in dough.

Bud? 9 pages of Slap bullshit dedicated to TK, but he's trash?

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2018, 08:39:36 PM »
It’s telling that people can remember the goofy things he’s said in his parts but no one can remember a single trick he’s ever done.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2018, 08:41:49 PM »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2018, 08:46:03 PM »
It’s telling that people can remember the goofy things he’s said in his parts but no one can remember a single trick he’s ever done.

He kickflipped a 2 stair.......That's all I remember.

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2018, 09:05:27 PM »
I forgive him

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2018, 02:37:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In no order, and I'm saying these skaters names because I feel at this time, they send nothing, at all, to Baker as a team or image, or whatever, could be let go and most people would not even notice.

Do I like some of these skaters and want to see more of them, yes. But to me, they're almost non-existent in skate media these days.
[close]

[close]

I think most of them are still capable, but fact is they are not. if we're talking on output alone you could cut the entire team down to just Reynolds Rowan and T Funk and probabaly not see much of a decline in brand presence.

[close]
Figgy's as Baker as they get and stays active with both real projects and social media. I don't know why you'd think about cutting him.

Maybe i dont pay enough attention but i cant remember the last time i saw Figgy footage

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2018, 02:48:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Figgy's as Baker as they get and stays active with both real projects and social media. I don't know why you'd think about cutting him.
[close]

Maybe i dont pay enough attention but i cant remember the last time i saw Figgy footage

Full part in made 2 and clips in a few web edits since then.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2018, 02:58:36 AM »
Am i missing something? How does he only have 900 followers LOL

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2018, 03:14:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
yup i think he s put out more if not the most out of anyone on baker aside from the kids
usually it s all bangers too

MADE 2 came out in 2016 boys.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2018, 03:32:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
yup i think he s put out more if not the most out of anyone on baker aside from the kids

[close]

Well, what do you expect from someone still skating big shit at his age? He's pulling it off pretty fine and deserves a board on baker no fuckin' doubt about it.

You guys want baker to be the next foundation? Rebuilding the team every 4-5 years?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2018, 03:47:50 AM »
  In a perfect world I'd keep terry and can "figgy" but terry seems too much like a loose cannon theses days.  I'd give figgy and Evan they're own company.  Have a cartoon of a monster with figgys head and Evans head for the logo.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2018, 04:02:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

His whole meltdown/downward spiral reminds me of a friend who went undiagnosed with bipolar mania for a few years. Random substance abuse was a factor in further exacerbating a pre-existing condition. He believed he was the ancenstor of a half black love child that Ben Franklin fathered with a slave...lol...eventually he was walking down the freeway preaching the gospel of Jesus with a knife in one hand and an antelope skull in the other. They put him in a facility for 30 days and got his meds dialed in. Now he’s totally fine and hasn’t had an episode in years. Maybe TK needs something similar to get his ducks in a row.

Mental health is tricky and going into a psych ward can be a double edged sword. Sometimes its like that Jack Nicholson ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ where putting someone with mild issues around a bunch of total psychos can have the opposite of a desired effect. Either that or Brad Cromer’s MKUltra people got to TK and Slash bec Reynolds made a deal with the illuminati to stay forever young.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2018, 04:13:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
what are you trying to say?
the dose clip in 2018 while filming for baker 4

dude asked why i didnt include Figgy in the keep list, its cause i have'nt seen anything from him in a while, other dude responded with a part thats nearly 3 years old, so i reiterated I haven't seen much from him RECENTLY.  fair enough that emerica clip slipped past, as i said i dont pay much attention to anything other than actual parts.
No disrespect to figgy or his fans, just calling it like i see it.

Hell i just want to see footage, if every person in that team pic has a few tricks in Baker4 ill be stoked.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:15:52 AM by dirtyweemidden »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2018, 05:59:40 AM »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2018, 06:29:16 AM »
Are those snakes?

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2018, 06:41:44 AM »
Are those snakes?
Billions of snakes baby. Fly Society! #loveyou@sarahthe1

guest1

« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2018, 06:52:43 AM »

“It’s nothing personal”

Yet he repeatedly stated that he doesn’t like Andrew Reynolds in the comments of the other post.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2018, 07:14:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was in a line! Be truthful. This is a huge loss for baker. Hope they can recover losing this caliber of talent.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2018, 07:35:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It was in a line! Be truthful. This is a huge loss for baker. Hope they can recover losing this caliber of talent.
Fakie lip slid that rail that Dollin kickflip 50ed after he got his Jaeger.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2018, 07:58:01 AM »
I wish kader and the guys would speak up about TK’s “Kaders Dong Song”
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2018, 08:37:17 AM »
I’ve heard snakes used as an anti Masonic slur... the only reason I bring this up is TK has “Mason 33” in his bio.

I wonder if Reynolds read some David Icke books?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2018, 08:43:28 AM »
I don't see him on any other company

ogheaddead

• Rep: -2
« Reply #269 on: December 09, 2018, 08:50:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
TK being put in the sky or locked? You decide. QUIT PLAYIN
[close]
There's like 5 or 6 dudes they could trim and it wouldn't affect their branding at all. Maybe TK is the first of a few to go.

Expand Quote
It's gotta be a joke. "I don't got no respect..." Isn't that saying he really does respect Drew?
[close]
That's how people talk. Yes it's a double negative but it's also a common way black people speak.
5 or 6? i only see like 2 maybe 3