Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 763563 times)

georgethecat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #1890 on: March 23, 2019, 07:09:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was that clip way way way better than anything TK has been posting recently? Yes.

Was this footage good enough to garner pro sponsorship from any major board company? No.

Y'all have been talking shit on TK's skating for a decade, and now you're claiming Reynolds fucked up by kicking him off because he hit a couple handrails lmaooo.
[close]

Does it matter if he can compete with what is considered a “modern pro” though??? Like TK was crooked grinding 16s in the early 2000s. I can name maybe like 30 pros during that time period stepping to stuff like that. That’s like trying to say Gonz isn’t able to compete with modern day, yet he’s arguably one of the greatest ever.

The fact that u got blessed with that footage and are shit talking it, just shows how little shalom u represent.

Shalomoff
[close]

Shalom movement (or whatever) is a lot of fun; it's generally positive, even uplifting at times, and I think somehow shows a kinder side of slap. But let's not lose our fucking marbles and put Gonz and TK in the same breath.
[close]

The analogy was pointing out the fact that TK if u compare him to his prime time, which would be from the early 00s to like 2010, TK was not just some fun of the mill fucking pro. He might not have been the highest tier with the likes of like rowley, JT, etc., but he was only a tier or two shy of that realistically. Like if u take that time period and compare him to other skaters, IMO he would be in the top 30% of pros at that time.
[close]
TK has not now, nor has he ever been a top tier, 2nd tier, 3rd tier or anywhere near the best tier skater. TK is a fall risk so they keep him on the bottom floor for his own safety. since he shared a part with Heath it's been glaring how relatively crap he is.
this part was great [for TK] but it's his best part and none of it belonged on PJWHL nonetheless 2019.
he trolled us with shitty instagram flicks to where the bar was very low and he showed us. but come on.

TKWHL

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #1891 on: March 23, 2019, 08:32:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was that clip way way way better than anything TK has been posting recently? Yes.

Was this footage good enough to garner pro sponsorship from any major board company? No.

Y'all have been talking shit on TK's skating for a decade, and now you're claiming Reynolds fucked up by kicking him off because he hit a couple handrails lmaooo.
[close]

Does it matter if he can compete with what is considered a “modern pro” though??? Like TK was crooked grinding 16s in the early 2000s. I can name maybe like 30 pros during that time period stepping to stuff like that. That’s like trying to say Gonz isn’t able to compete with modern day, yet he’s arguably one of the greatest ever.

The fact that u got blessed with that footage and are shit talking it, just shows how little shalom u represent.

Shalomoff
[close]

Shalom movement (or whatever) is a lot of fun; it's generally positive, even uplifting at times, and I think somehow shows a kinder side of slap. But let's not lose our fucking marbles and put Gonz and TK in the same breath.
[close]

The analogy was pointing out the fact that TK if u compare him to his prime time, which would be from the early 00s to like 2010, TK was not just some fun of the mill fucking pro. He might not have been the highest tier with the likes of like rowley, JT, etc., but he was only a tier or two shy of that realistically. Like if u take that time period and compare him to other skaters, IMO he would be in the top 30% of pros at that time.
[close]
TK has not now, nor has he ever been a top tier, 2nd tier, 3rd tier or anywhere near the best tier skater. TK is a fall risk so they keep him on the bottom floor for his own safety. since he shared a part with Heath it's been glaring how relatively crap he is.
this part was great [for TK] but it's his best part and none of it belonged on PJWHL nonetheless 2019.
he trolled us with shitty instagram flicks to where the bar was very low and he showed us. but come on.

Bra PJWHL was like 3 of the greatest skateboarders in the world at that time, like do the top 20 dudes in the world represent the entire upper 30% of the industry? No, that’s just sillly. People just got really good when YouTube and insta hit, and that’s just that bra.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

conqueso

« Reply #1892 on: March 23, 2019, 08:53:25 PM »
TK > Gonz

shalom

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1893 on: March 23, 2019, 09:49:12 PM »
tk was at the park by my house for 7 hours straight today. my mans is puttin in work.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #1894 on: March 23, 2019, 11:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
By calling his part a clip it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. TK put you in the sky and good luck getting down.
Shalom

Engage with the content of my argument or shut the fuck up. We all know what I was referring to when I used the term "clip", sparing TK  the embarrassment of referring to it as his "Muta Skateboards Street Part".

Absolutely nailed it.

TK was not just some fun of the mill fucking pro. He might not have been the highest tier with the likes of like rowley, JT, etc., but he was only a tier or two shy of that realistically.

Take notes, @Trickflip, as this is someone who really doesn't know what they're talking about.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:40:10 PM by HotnSpicyMcChicken »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1895 on: March 24, 2019, 09:18:42 AM »
Nah fuck it tk > gonz

Tk never had a swastika on his board. Gonz did. That was not very shalom of him.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

slappyjoes

• Rep: 38
« Reply #1896 on: March 25, 2019, 12:41:08 AM »
Came across this today and thought a screenshot of 0:42 would belong here but i couldnt be bothered to do it. Boss vs Shalom

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1897 on: March 25, 2019, 08:09:50 AM »
Came across this today and thought a screenshot of 0:42 would belong here but i couldnt be bothered to do it. Boss vs Shalom

Untitled by , on Flickr

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1898 on: March 25, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »
can someone from LA post that screenshot this weekend on IG and say you saw them squaring up at a school yard?
that shit will go dumb.

gotta love the boss but TK would put that an in the sky.

free max b
FREE MAX B

feedmeseymour

« Reply #1899 on: March 25, 2019, 08:33:55 AM »
forget a new thps, we need tony hawk pro fighter to come out.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1900 on: March 25, 2019, 08:58:14 AM »
forget a new thps, we need tony hawk pro fighter to come out.

Fuck yeah shalom but Tk should be the one at full health.

Ocelot

« Reply #1901 on: March 25, 2019, 09:00:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
By calling his part a clip it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. TK put you in the sky and good luck getting down.
Shalom
[close]

Engage with the content of my argument or shut the fuck up. We all know what I was referring to when I used the term "clip", sparing TK  the embarrassment of referring to it as his "Muta Skateboards Street Part".

Expand Quote
[close]

Absolutely nailed it.

Expand Quote
TK was not just some fun of the mill fucking pro. He might not have been the highest tier with the likes of like rowley, JT, etc., but he was only a tier or two shy of that realistically.
[close]

Take notes, @Trickflip, as this is someone who really doesn't know what they're talking about.

TK has always been on the level of an Adio AM from 2001.

He looks pretty decent on a board and he definitely has all the fakie grind variations on lock

But let's not pretend he was some kind of underrated powerhouse

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
« Reply #1902 on: March 25, 2019, 09:04:33 AM »
This part was so sick. As said earlier, I love the holding the door for the woman and then doing the heelflip boardslide. I also really liked the heelflip boardslide to fakie at 1:32. This is the most I have ever talked about heeflip boardslides. Thank you, TK.

Shalom

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1903 on: March 26, 2019, 12:55:39 PM »
TK been posting a lot of really nice smile videos lately. Makes me really happy.

Shalom

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1904 on: March 26, 2019, 03:21:43 PM »
Back to the daily dose of TK skating the Shalom HQ

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1905 on: March 26, 2019, 03:25:48 PM »

he slo-mos the wrong part every single time.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1906 on: March 26, 2019, 03:31:20 PM »

he slo-mos the wrong part every single time.
I would agree, but he uses shalo-mo. So he gets a pass on however he uses it

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #1907 on: March 26, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »
concerned he did not roll one pant leg (trend2019)
9/11 was a national tragedy

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1908 on: March 26, 2019, 03:42:29 PM »
The Toolman himself says Shalom. He said he'd like to give a major shout out to Nino Brown!  :-*

Front Crunt

« Reply #1909 on: March 26, 2019, 03:47:37 PM »
Please tell me that's at a falafel spot.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1910 on: March 28, 2019, 12:40:31 PM »
The Toolman himself says Shalom. He said he'd like to give a major shout out to Nino Brown!  :-*

Home depot looks so different in this picture. Shalom though

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1911 on: March 28, 2019, 12:41:29 PM »

LilHerb needs some shalom in his life.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Glurmpz

« Reply #1912 on: March 28, 2019, 01:24:31 PM »
That recent part was all footage from years ago, correct? I don't see how the current Terry who struggles to do basic flatground could be capable of any of that stuff. He's always had bad style/trick selection anyway.

Saloon.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #1913 on: March 28, 2019, 01:25:57 PM »
That recent part was all footage from years ago, correct? I don't see how the current Terry who struggles to do basic flatground could be capable of any of that stuff. He's always had bad style/trick selection anyway.

Saloon.

very not shalom

Glurmpz

« Reply #1914 on: March 28, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »
Expand Quote

Saloon.
[close]

very not shalom

Yeah, sorry, I didn't jump on the TK/shalom bandwagon. I get that it's all a big joke, but I'm not feeling it.

Salem.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #1915 on: March 28, 2019, 01:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Saloon.
[close]

very not shalom
[close]

Yeah, sorry, I didn't jump on the TK/shalom bandwagon. I get that it's all a big joke, but I'm not feeling it.

Salem.
Falafel

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1916 on: March 28, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »
(what's a falafel?)

NEVER FORGET
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1917 on: March 28, 2019, 02:05:57 PM »

This photo made me blush.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #1918 on: March 28, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
Shalom from my buddy visiting 303 in denver co

Edit: new batch of stickers ordered, coming very soon.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #1919 on: March 28, 2019, 02:44:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
This photo made me blush.

halfway though falafel and chill and he give u this look. what do you do?