Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 763572 times)

Hmmmm Nice Bike

Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #3480 on: January 21, 2020, 03:06:48 PM »

Kylo Send

« Reply #3481 on: January 23, 2020, 09:09:49 AM »
Fuck his insta stories right now are of 3 different young chicks 😬

Lowcalcium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #3482 on: January 23, 2020, 09:38:18 AM »
Expand Quote
do you guys think his baker teammates exhausted all possible avenues of getting help or did they just give up at the first sign of trouble? Either way there’s nothing we can do from the outside. I’ve participated in the shalom thing and it definitely doesn’t help but it’s not doing any immediate damage than the comments on his own if posts are doing. Also there’s been some real bonding over shalom that transcended these boards so there’s at least that hint of positivity... shalom
[close]

Its most likely been an issue for a long time. The baker crew are like family, tk has been there since the beginning.

Yea I agree, I'm sure they tried to sit down and talk to him many times. Probably even gave him warnings...like hey man your mental health isn't very Shalom at the moment and you gotta seek help otherwise we have to cut ties with you.

Remember TK quit Baker once for Element..then he came back, then he quit Baker over Social media for like one day...then like a few days later he was back on. Seems like his mental health has been a serious problem for quite a long time
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:36:01 AM by Lowcalcium »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1298
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3483 on: January 23, 2020, 10:32:21 AM »

new anthem

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3484 on: January 23, 2020, 12:21:14 PM »

new anthem

TK auditioning for The Voice

Spoiler: All 4 judges turn their chairs around
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #3485 on: January 23, 2020, 12:45:09 PM »
TK bout to put y'all in the sky with his angelic voice. Shalom

conqueso

« Reply #3486 on: January 23, 2020, 01:21:54 PM »
BARS

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1376
« Reply #3487 on: January 23, 2020, 04:04:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
do you guys think his baker teammates exhausted all possible avenues of getting help or did they just give up at the first sign of trouble? Either way there’s nothing we can do from the outside. I’ve participated in the shalom thing and it definitely doesn’t help but it’s not doing any immediate damage than the comments on his own if posts are doing. Also there’s been some real bonding over shalom that transcended these boards so there’s at least that hint of positivity... shalom
[close]

Its most likely been an issue for a long time. The baker crew are like family, tk has been there since the beginning.
[close]

Yea I agree, I'm sure they tried to sit down and talk to him many times. Probably even gave him warnings...like hey man your mental health isn't very Shalom at the moment and you gotta seek help otherwise we have to cut ties with you.

Remember TK quit Baker once for Element..then he came back, then he quit Baker over Social media for like one day...then like a few days later he was back on. Seems like his mental health has been a serious problem for quite a long time

As per jakeumms' post earlier, I actually did send a message to Jacob Walder (Muta guy/filmer) and told him I'm concerned about TK's well-being, and if there's a way to help him. That was awhile ago and he hasn't read the message or responded.

I don't know, I tried. I'd like to think that TK's friends are looking out for him.

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #3488 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:55 PM »

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #3489 on: January 23, 2020, 09:10:52 PM »
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #3490 on: January 23, 2020, 10:04:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

As per jakeumms' post earlier, I actually did send a message to Jacob Walder (Muta guy/filmer) and told him I'm concerned about TK's well-being, and if there's a way to help him. That was awhile ago and he hasn't read the message or responded.

I don't know, I tried. I'd like to think that TK's friends are looking out for him.
You could skip the middleman but might need to hit up LASD.
http://www.lapdonline.org/get_informed/content_basic_view/8893

Ocelot

« Reply #3491 on: January 24, 2020, 09:00:54 AM »
I posted very early on here saying it was fucked up that this dude was being made into a meme as he basically has no sense of control over what people are finding funny here - you think he understands what shalom means? Do you actually think he understands any of this stuff?

His positivity and psychopathy/"greenlight" episodes are both symptoms of manic depression & bipolar disorder.

His motor skills and cognitive functions have both rapidly deteriorated because of it, that's why you get "lel look at that backside flip"

It's fucked up that some people think terry has some locus of control over what he does, he really doesn't

Every Shalom and Cherokee post is just delusion of grandeur (thinking he is part of some higher cause/order) and part of his episodic dissociation - exact same thing Bam was going through when he was posting about inventing a language and "correcting" einstein.   

Terry will end up seriously harming himself or someone else

That is an absolute guarantee

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3492 on: January 24, 2020, 09:08:10 AM »
I posted very early on here saying it was fucked up that this dude was being made into a meme as he basically has no sense of control over what people are finding funny here - you think he understands what shalom means? Do you actually think he understands any of this stuff?

His positivity and psychopathy/"greenlight" episodes are both symptoms of manic depression & bipolar disorder.

His motor skills and cognitive functions have both rapidly deteriorated because of it, that's why you get "lel look at that backside flip"

It's fucked up that some people think terry has some locus of control over what he does, he really doesn't

Every Shalom and Cherokee post is just delusion of grandeur (thinking he is part of some higher cause/order) and part of his episodic dissociation - exact same thing Bam was going through when he was posting about inventing a language and "correcting" einstein.   

Ok do something about it then. Can't? Don't know him personally? Yep. People with way less resources, friends, money (at one point), and access find ways to seek help for mental issues. Humor comes from unfortunate circumstances and abnormal behavior for a lot of people. I feel it has to be a coping mechanism for a condition that you don't understand or scares you. You can't control what and how people respond to content put out. It's more sad that the front line support system for Terry can't seem to step up in any effective way. Shalom has taken a life of it's own. Someone who doesn't skate stopped an arson situation at my apartment wearing a Shalom shirt a few months ago. Shalom.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:10:50 AM by camel filters »

Ocelot

« Reply #3493 on: January 24, 2020, 09:19:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ok do something about it then. Can't? Don't know him personally? Yep. People with way less resources, friends, money (at one point), and access find ways to seek help for mental issues. Humor comes from unfortunate circumstances and abnormal behavior for a lot of people. I feel it has to be a coping mechanism for a condition that you don't understand or scares you. You can't control what and how people respond to content put out. It's more sad that the front line support system for Terry can't seem to step up in any effective way. Shalom has taken a life of it's own. Someone who doesn't skate stopped an arson situation at my apartment wearing a Shalom shirt a few months ago. Shalom.

lol, are you regular? "people way worse than him have found a way, so it's his own fault that he's the way he is"

the rest of what you posted is pretty dumb and off point too

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3494 on: January 24, 2020, 09:29:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

lol, are you regular? "people way worse than him have found a way, so it's his own fault that he's the way he is"

the rest of what you posted is pretty dumb and off point too
People have done it and it's the people around him's fault. You really have to not give a fuck to let it get to this point.

So it's off point to explain why people are finding his behavior funny? And yes, I am regular. 

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #3495 on: January 24, 2020, 09:55:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
it's going to get dark. greenlights will be handed out.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #3496 on: January 24, 2020, 11:28:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank you for doing that... makes my Friday feel a bit better. I hope TK gets the help he needs

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #3497 on: January 24, 2020, 03:37:28 PM »
#prayfortk

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #3498 on: January 24, 2020, 11:30:56 PM »

nasalcrilltobackpaddle

« Reply #3499 on: January 25, 2020, 04:29:16 AM »

This is some fantastic psychology. You should let us know where you got your PhD from. Was it “I have not fucking idea what I’m talking about University” by any chance? Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, SLAP, etc etc are filled with waaaay more insane shit than the stuff TK posts every second of every day. Is the homeboy broke and trippin? For sure. Worse than any other social media lunatic? Doubt it.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3500 on: January 25, 2020, 08:13:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is some fantastic psychology. You should let us know where you got your PhD from. Was it “I have not fucking idea what I’m talking about University” by any chance? Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, SLAP, etc etc are filled with waaaay more insane shit than the stuff TK posts every second of every day. Is the homeboy broke and trippin? For sure. Worse than any other social media lunatic? Doubt it.
He actually know's what he's talking about. I was a caretaker for 5 fucking years for someone who developed bipolar overnight. All the shit Ocelot is saying is pretty spot on, it sucks, its sad but it's probably true or he could have another similar personality disorder. I thought the same thing about Bam and then I searched some articles and found out he had come out and said he had bipolar disorder in something. Just because there are people in worse spots elsewhere doesn't mean TK doesn't have the same shit happening. African Americans are far less likely to seek treatment for mental health disorders. This isn't some shit I pulled out of my ass, that's from years of reading everything I could about the disorder to try to help someone. Reading about every fucking medication, treatment, writing to congress about mental health care in the us. I guarantee it's much worse than what he posts.

If I had the balls to let my girlfriend look at Slap she would say the same shit. She has a Master's in Psych and works with families like this every day as do I in my line of work in social services which is separate from the care taking I did.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 08:15:33 AM by 50mm »

sphincterparty

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3501 on: January 25, 2020, 08:41:03 AM »

Why would they deteriorate because of manic/bipolar disorder? With treatment could he gain his motor skills back?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3502 on: January 25, 2020, 10:01:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Why would they deteriorate because of manic/bipolar disorder? With treatment could he gain his motor skills back?
The only way I see it affecting his motor skills is he could be so amped up he’s not doing things right. Almost like his mind is ahead of his body. He could have trouble concentrating, especially if he is having manic episode and not sleeping. Think of it more like not being able to do simple math because you’ve been up for 3 days and cant concentrate which is exactly what happens with sleep deprivation.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say TK is guaranteed to harm himself or someone as Ocelot said, as most people with the disorder aren’t violent, but he is showing aggressive tendencies that make it seem like he might be one of the ones that will be.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #3503 on: January 25, 2020, 12:28:18 PM »
his third eye is just open so wide that it affects his backside flips

Ocelot

« Reply #3504 on: January 25, 2020, 01:07:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

https://www.verywellmind.com/psychomotor-retardation-380166

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 725
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #3505 on: January 25, 2020, 02:22:16 PM »
Hug your friends, tell them you love them.
Reach out and get help if you need it.

The brain is just like any other organ, it can stop working properly. End the stigma of mental health.

Oh wait, this is the TK thread. Forgot the astounding double standard.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3506 on: January 25, 2020, 05:59:51 PM »
TK had to post this 2nd time. its THAT good

9/11 was a national tragedy

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Dopeness
« Reply #3507 on: January 26, 2020, 04:26:15 AM »
somebody better drop sarah ettner, or i'mma keep dissin ya'll

https://www.instagram.com/stories/terrykennedy/

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3508 on: January 26, 2020, 04:33:44 AM »
somebody better drop sarah ettner, or i'mma keep dissin ya'll

https://www.instagram.com/stories/terrykennedy/

vibe
9/11 was a national tragedy

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Dopeness
« Reply #3509 on: January 26, 2020, 07:06:25 AM »
This is actually quite fucked, right? He's gonna bring the vibes.

Shout out to el capitan?