Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 763570 times)

fickdiepolizei666

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4950 on: July 31, 2021, 01:51:27 PM »
Fuck tk. Shalom is officially dead

Inshallah justice will be done

mashallah

skatred

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4951 on: July 31, 2021, 01:52:19 PM »
Expand Quote
TERRY KENNEDY might never get out of jail again.

Unfortunately the Chicago skateboarder threatened to kill J. in a fight.

He ended up severely smashing the victim’s skull, who unfortunately lost his life two days later.

When the police arrived to arrest Kennedy he threatened  to kill them.

He yelled: “We kill cops where I'm from!”.

He also admitted he had killed a police officer in an unsolved case, four years ago in Whittier, CA.

This case is now under further investigation.
[close]

Wonder if he actually killed the cop or was just bugging out with whatever he was on and was claiming it when he didn't do it.

Fuck TK. No excuse for this sort of shit.
Nobody fades The Muska

HispanicWey

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4952 on: July 31, 2021, 01:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote

He ended up severely smashing the victim’s skull, who unfortunately lost his life two days later.

He also admitted he had killed a police officer in an unsolved case, four years ago in Whittier, CA.

[close]

Jesus

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #4953 on: July 31, 2021, 02:01:17 PM »
I was just refreshing it while Habib was deleting everything.  It got down to 1 post, The “gatekeepers Los Angeles” logo.  I assume next time I refresh it’ll be gone.  Probably took it private and will republish under “gatekeepers” once the heat dies down.

"Free TK" on the story. Fuck TK and Habib

Cliff_Kaufman

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4954 on: July 31, 2021, 02:03:37 PM »
Expand Quote
can we have one thread that doesn't become an ideological fight please. RIP Josiah.
[close]

Let's keep it civil here. No discussions about TK's background, please. That's not doing anyone any favours.

so sorry for your loss man, was looking through his instagram, seemed like such fun loving dude

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1188
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4955 on: July 31, 2021, 02:04:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Jesus

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #4956 on: July 31, 2021, 02:11:09 PM »

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #4957 on: July 31, 2021, 02:28:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I still stand by what I said TK is throwed off it's not about him not wanting to  "grow up" or some shit it's about getting this country to do something about the mental health crisis going on especially in the black community.

R.I.P Josiah was hoping for the best.   :-\ :(

Expand Quote
He made skateboarding cool for a large demographic of kids who maybe wouldn’t have gotten into it otherwise.  He was skilled and popular enough that his name/image sold product, thus he was turned pro.
[close]

like I said he's throwed off.
[close]

What does "throwed off" mean? Do you mean THROWN off? And if so, still, what are you trying to say?
[close]

You know the phrase thrown off but not throwed?

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/throwed-off

Context clues brother I brought up mental health in the same text.  8)

Interesting. I googled it right after and found a similar definition. Legitimately never heard that phrase in my life, but I'm not from the hood. I grew up in a small town on the east coast of Canada and then moved to Vancouver. Spent lots of time in California but never heard that phrase. Sheltered life to some extent, I suppose.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #4958 on: July 31, 2021, 02:32:20 PM »
When can this officially become a “fuck TK” thread?

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
« Reply #4959 on: July 31, 2021, 02:34:20 PM »
When can this officially become a “fuck TK” thread?

Pretty sure we're there

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4960 on: July 31, 2021, 02:36:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Going to miss my friend , fuck Tk
[close]
Sorry to hear, my condolences.
Sorry for your loss brother.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #4961 on: July 31, 2021, 02:42:58 PM »

as fucked as this whole situation/thread is I can't help but laugh at this text exchange, how the fuck are you gonna ask someone to send you money just for wearing their clothes.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

shopdeck

« Reply #4962 on: July 31, 2021, 02:51:26 PM »
Josiah was the nicest, truest man i damn near ever met. If you came through Glen Ellyn skatepark he made sure you didnt sulk or sit in a corner. Hyped up every fucking skater whether he met you 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago. A true fucking skateboarder's skateboarder.

And the fact he was murdered by some washed chump motherfucker like TK??!!! So heartbreaking. It doesnt make it any worse to lose Siah, but.... i dont know. Awful. Its all awful.

Rest in Peace Josiah.

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #4963 on: July 31, 2021, 03:01:53 PM »
Expand Quote
how many other recreational activities have had 3 separate pros beat someone to death
[close]

Football, wrestling, soccer probably

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #4964 on: July 31, 2021, 03:07:18 PM »
big texas cummer

Opinionated B

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4965 on: July 31, 2021, 03:07:58 PM »
I still stand by what I said TK is throwed off it's not about him not wanting to  "grow up" or some shit it's about getting this country to do something about the mental health crisis going on especially in the black community.

R.I.P Josiah was hoping for the best.   :-\ :(

Expand Quote
He made skateboarding cool for a large demographic of kids who maybe wouldn’t have gotten into it otherwise.  He was skilled and popular enough that his name/image sold product, thus he was turned pro.
[close]

Yeah it was nice to see him come up during a time where people still considered skateboarding a "white boy thing" I was never a fan but the representation was nice.. Shit like this just makes us all look bad but like I said he's throwed off.

How stupid can you be, fuck Terry Kennedy

Famdangle

• Rep: -14
« Reply #4966 on: July 31, 2021, 03:36:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

as fucked as this whole situation/thread is I can't help but laugh at this text exchange, how the fuck are you gonna ask someone to send you money just for wearing their clothes.

I really don’t get this text exchange, please someone explain. Because the picture is of TK, but he was askin for money for someone wearing his tshirt?

This is the most fucked story. Sorry to all involved, apart from habibi... I cannot believe the way he acting after a kid died and the guy he manages is potentially in jail for life and he’s already making moves on the insta acc. Seeing and hearing about all that live.... The world really is in a weird place atm. And tbh fuck the people in here trying to start a racial argument over this

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1940
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4967 on: July 31, 2021, 03:49:40 PM »
I wonder if this thread will be used in court as evidence of his deteriorating mental health.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

skatred

« Reply #4968 on: July 31, 2021, 03:51:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I really don’t get this text exchange, please someone explain. Because the picture is of TK, but he was askin for money for someone wearing his tshirt?

This is the most fucked story. Sorry to all involved, apart from habibi... I cannot believe the way he acting after a kid died and the guy he manages is potentially in jail for life and he’s already making moves on the insta acc. Seeing and hearing about all that live.... The world really is in a weird place atm. And tbh fuck the people in here trying to start a racial argument over this

TK wanted cash for being photographed wearing some other dudes shit and posting it on Instagram
Nobody fades The Muska

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4969 on: July 31, 2021, 03:55:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how many other recreational activities have had 3 separate pros beat someone to death
[close]

[close]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes

i didn’t say which sports have had pros that have been convicted of crimes- i said which have had pros who have beaten people to death.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #4970 on: July 31, 2021, 04:04:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i didn’t say which sports have had pros that have been convicted of crimes- i said which have had pros who have beaten people to death.

Danny Way, duh.

Colin Robinson

• energy vampire
« Reply #4971 on: July 31, 2021, 04:02:39 PM »
Not gonna lie this thread's kinda fucking disgusting considering how this shit ended.

Disgusts me almost as much as the Chris Chan saga that wrapped up yesterday too.

Well, these fuckers are gonna die in prison now anyway, screenshot my post in the court case when the judge has to read 170 pages of madness.

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #4972 on: July 31, 2021, 04:07:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

control F murder

or on your phone do this

Colin Robinson

• energy vampire
« Reply #4973 on: July 31, 2021, 04:10:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Danny Way, duh

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #4974 on: July 31, 2021, 05:22:26 PM »
Not gonna lie this thread's kinda fucking disgusting considering how this shit ended.

Disgusts me almost as much as the Chris Chan saga that wrapped up yesterday too.

Well, these fuckers are gonna die in prison now anyway, screenshot my post in the court case when the judge has to read 170 pages of madness.

Is there a thread anywhere here for the Chris Chan thing? I have no clue who the dude is but I’m curious.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #4975 on: July 31, 2021, 05:24:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is there a thread anywhere here for the Chris Chan thing? I have no clue who the dude is but I’m curious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/ouo85c/whats_going_on_with_chrischan_fucking_hisher/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisChanSonichu/comments/oudn5m/chris_chan_admits_to_having_sex_with_his_mother/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It also goes much much deeper than this.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

UndesiredUsername

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4976 on: July 31, 2021, 05:36:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Chris Chan is literally the most documented person in the history of the internet. They created a character called Sonichu, the electric hedgehog Pokémon, while in high school. They are a severely autistic transsexual woman, with a god complex that thinks this universe and their my little pony/Sonichu universe are going to merge and they will be god of that new universe.  They have recorded pretty much all of their thoughts over the last twenty years, and shared them with the internet. There are entire online communities dedicated to her. Most are dedicated to messing with them, though there are some reformed trolls now dedicated to making sure she is ok.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
« Reply #4977 on: July 31, 2021, 05:43:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/ouo85c/whats_going_on_with_chrischan_fucking_hisher/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisChanSonichu/comments/oudn5m/chris_chan_admits_to_having_sex_with_his_mother/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It also goes much much deeper than this.

Whatever you do don't go on kf. That place is like mordor

wilk

• Rep: -2
« Reply #4978 on: July 31, 2021, 05:46:35 PM »

I been following this thread ever since I just lurked on here, it's incredibly tragic. Ups and downs have gone on...but not this low, it really is pretty disgusting at this point, and a little embarrassing imo, we've had a laugh over the years, but this is what it come to...nothing funny anymore about any of this. RIP to Josiah, people that knew him are showing up here now and they deserve to have a place on slap to show their love, away from this, so I hope they make a thread for him.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #4979 on: July 31, 2021, 05:46:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Chris Chan is literally the most documented person in the history of the internet. They created a character called Sonichu, the electric hedgehog Pokémon, while in high school. They are a severely autistic transsexual woman, with a god complex that thinks this universe and their my little pony/Sonichu universe are going to merge and they will be god of that new universe.  They have recorded pretty much all of their thoughts over the last twenty years, and shared them with the internet. There are entire online communities dedicated to her. Most are dedicated to messing with them, though there are some reformed trolls now dedicated to making sure she is ok.

I always avoided posting in this thread and jumping on the “shalom” thing cuz I got sketchy vibes from dude post baker 3. Tbh surprised he didn’t murder his wife. Too bad dude wasn’t put under mental health arrest long ago.

Ok now that I got that out of the way, almost all of your 18 posts are about Kareem Campbell than u come left field with this amazing poem. Have a gnar