Author Topic: Versace Plug (Hyun Kummer) on Primitive?  (Read 18109 times)

iknowisuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Versace Plug (Hyun Kummer) on Primitive?
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2021, 01:16:05 AM »
I like the way this kid skates.  Not my favorite but he’s plenty good enough to legitimize ig skating.  I just think he looks like a tool even pretending to like not only Versace - overrated af but actually got some decent designs as well - but fucking LV is the fucking line man.  LV hav never made one good looking *anything* ever.  So I’ll watch this guy but I’ll never in a million years rep him.  Wear something that’s actually cool, clever or nice, not some bullshit wannabe upwardly mobile pleather trash.  Every time LV puts that logo on some plastic wallet they are laughing so hard at anyone who would buy it.  And then, if you have the $$Ks to spend they ruin perfectly good leather with that same tramp stamp logo.  Piffle.

it's a joke post with free product
Jokes on clothing < cutting off your foreskin with a chainsaw

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2021, 05:14:10 AM »
Ginwoo is like 8 years old and flipped out of a front blunt on a handrail yesterday….

Please don’t ever compare this point toe fast flipper to Tom penny

Tom penny is the float god.

Hyun eye fucks the camera when he lands his trick a lot

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2021, 05:17:45 AM »
Tom penny is at the level of art in which few painters or musicians reach

It’s not about the notes they are playing but the ones they’re not.

No one will ever have the patience Tom has. best street skater of all time

Hyun is spazzy which isn’t bad but it’s like comparing glen fox to Tom penny. Just cuz you can big flip a 10 stair doesn’t make u Tom

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -764
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2021, 05:18:27 AM »
Expand Quote
I like the way this kid skates.  Not my favorite but he’s plenty good enough to legitimize ig skating.  I just think he looks like a tool even pretending to like not only Versace - overrated af but actually got some decent designs as well - but fucking LV is the fucking line man.  LV hav never made one good looking *anything* ever.  So I’ll watch this guy but I’ll never in a million years rep him.  Wear something that’s actually cool, clever or nice, not some bullshit wannabe upwardly mobile pleather trash.  Every time LV puts that logo on some plastic wallet they are laughing so hard at anyone who would buy it.  And then, if you have the $$Ks to spend they ruin perfectly good leather with that same tramp stamp logo.  Piffle.
[close]

it's a joke post with free product

I think the moment has passed when the post is nearly a year old.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2021, 05:35:54 AM »
Tom penny is at the level of art in which few painters or musicians reach

It’s not about the notes they are playing but the ones they’re not.

No one will ever have the patience Tom has. best street skater of all time

Hyun is spazzy which isn’t bad but it’s like comparing glen fox to Tom penny. Just cuz you can big flip a 10 stair doesn’t make u Tom

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2021, 05:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just want to say that this kid is THE shit, like I do in every thread about him.
It's sad that careerist boomers try and put him in that "instagram skater" box. I think he's one of the most exciting dudes out, period, regardless of the medium he chooses.
[close]
Explain what he does that’s exciting. I find him very underwhelming considering the hype.
[close]
Have you scrolled his instagram lately? the dude is skating 4 blocks like it's a curb. skates that berlin double set like it's his local skatepark 5 stair. doing the craziest shit on a tuesday or whatever, shit that would be in the last minute of most legacy pros thrasher parts, and dropping it straight on instagram. Plus, his flip tricks are done so lazily and he's legitimately doing some tricks nobody is doing.
In summary, going huge while still being creative and having the most laid back style.
If he was just doing no comply variations or skating Venice park i would agree there's not much here. but this dude is in the streets and risking life and limb but looking like he's not even trying. idk how people can write him off
[close]
No way in hell is he risking life and limb and his “laid back style” is the most forced ever. He’s super talented for sure but there are plenty of better skaters.
[close]
If you can "force style" on giant doubles and gaps then more power to him.  He's not an instagram park skater so get that out here. 
Think of this way, when I was younger wearing skinny jeans and striped shirts was kooky.  That's how i look at this whole 90s revival look with skaters, they are just kooky skaters and that's why skating is great.  It allows you to be kooky, so lighten up there would you.
[close]
You’re going to tell me this shit isn’t fake?

[close]
Your going to tell me you take airport skating seriously? Do you even skate?
[close]
that's a train station. do you even train conductor?
its obvious that (in this instance at least) he is hanging his leg back and yo-ing it out because it looks wild. obviously that not how he does em from "factory". if you cant understand this dude i feel bad for ya.
big texas cummer

IpathCats

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2021, 08:37:12 PM »
What if he spelled his last name with a c instead of a k? Man that would be hilarious.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2021, 09:23:10 PM »
This guy is the same as andy shrock but wears trendy shoes and puts trap music in his clips.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2021, 09:45:20 PM »
No, and if you aren’t trolling I feel bad for you
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2021, 11:05:08 PM »
Both not good enough to be a paid professional but still want to make an income off skateboarding so they start their own company.
Both gained a huge following clueless teens by posting trending videos on the internet.
Both have extremely bad taste and started a company with terrible art direction.

Same person

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2021, 12:03:23 AM »
Both not good enough to be a paid professional but still want to make an income off skateboarding so they start their own company.
Both gained a huge following clueless teens by posting trending videos on the internet.
Both have extremely bad taste and started a company with terrible art direction.

Same person

why did u need two posts for that?

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2021, 01:29:46 AM »
Kid is insanely talented, no doubt. Not for me though, agree that his style feels forced or maybe that's he trying to hard. And the 'music' he uses is fucking painful.

Would still rather watch him over other Instagram skaters like that skategoat dude though.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2021, 08:47:46 AM »
dude... the slams this guy takes are unreal. what is there not to like. no one else going switch 30km/h like this guy is. its like AVE speeds on switch. WHO ELSE IS DOING THAT?!?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2021, 06:13:03 AM »
AVE
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

NorthShore

• Rep: 5
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2021, 11:51:25 AM »
Wait, so you believe that starting a board company will help someone 'make an income off skateboarding'?

Also, Hyun's skating is not just for 'clueless teens'. He is on the same level as a lot of paid professionals if you really understand skateboarding, buddy.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 12:24:15 PM by NorthShore »

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2021, 02:12:00 PM »
Wait, so you believe that starting a board company will help someone 'make an income off skateboarding'?

Also, Hyun's skating is not just for 'clueless teens'. He is on the same level as a lot of paid professionals if you really understand skateboarding, buddy.
For real, it is one thing that he may not be your cup of tea skate wise but the dude is on an insane level and is definitely taking things to the next level in Berlin.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2021, 02:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
For real, it is one thing that he may not be your cup of tea skate wise but the dude is on an insane level and is definitely taking things to the next level in Berlin.

"Nah man Plug is whack his style blows, his tricks blow, his crew blows. Bro his style is just too fake and whack. Looking like youre enjoying yourself is CUT"
*Jerks off to Aidan Mackey ride on 50-50'ing some curb for 3 days*

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2021, 06:18:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

"Nah man Plug is whack his style blows, his tricks blow, his crew blows. Bro his style is just too fake and whack. Looking like youre enjoying yourself is CUT"
*Jerks off to Aidan Mackey ride on 50-50'ing some curb for 3 days*

Well when you're right, you're right.

But it's it possible to hate both? Because that's what I'm gonna do.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2021, 02:51:45 AM »
Yeah not sure the Versace critics are hyping over Aiden Mackey
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2021, 03:05:10 AM »
I have nothing against the kid, but I'm too old to watch trap instagram shit, the kid is clearly very good, hope the best for him always, but not my taste, will always jump his part doesnt matter the vid, watch 1x only to see what he did and never watch again lol

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2021, 07:30:45 AM »
aidan mackey is scott malkinson is he still pro somewhere

hyun is gnarly. only person i like seeing forward flips from. flytec is such a dogshit swaggy name but i guess it suits him

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2021, 10:40:03 AM »
people comparing this guy to penny should be perma ban from this forum

nothing against the kid, but WTF hahahahaha

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2021, 10:55:58 AM »
dude... the slams this guy takes are unreal. what is there not to like. no one else going switch 30km/h like this guy is. its like AVE speeds on switch. WHO ELSE IS DOING THAT?!?

Bro, km/h??? We measure in hamburgers and bud light in these parts

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2021, 01:50:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bro, km/h??? We measure in hamburgers and bud light in these parts
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2021, 02:02:12 PM »
Kyun hummer sounds like the Milanese knot of blowjobs but dudes so mad to watch
listen to cosmic psychos