Author Topic: how not to be a troll on Slap message boards??  (Read 9501 times)

chodekaka

Re: how not to be a troll on Slap message boards??
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
and umad vs. slap spews over into another thread... good job guys.
[close]

I just wanna see how alpha he is but he acted all beta and completely ignored my challenge post. Guess Umad is beta confirmed, mods should change his name to Ibeta since he’s the maddest one on this forum. Damn thought he was the real deal, I’ll take back my crown as being the most alpha on here, so like if anyone wants to fuck my girlfriend while I watch pm me
[close]
The mods should change your name to spongebitch whinepants. Stop begging me for taint photos in the dms I am not interested in fucking your landwhale girlfriend, you can keep kooking me every day if you want it won’t heal your ravaged asshole and it certainly won’t get you photos of my taint.
[close]

Lol im not kooking you bro, I kind of forget we ever had an argument

Maybe you just suck that much? Like i can literally prove to you that I haven't been kooking you. Did you get kooked today? Here ill kook you right now.

Man why do idiots on here think I'm not alpha and would hide behind a kook button. You should hit up wallie d for a tobey kooks me support group even though I don't kook people
[close]
My dude this is a 1.3.1 version forum, with your MD5 obtained with a virtual machine spoofing your IP address and a simple SQL injection, plus a lucky guess for administrator ID (maybe don’t make your moderators admin 1 that’s too easy and obvious SLAP) I was easily able to crack your Md5 and can now see exactly who kooks me and when. I have noticed that you always kook me exactly 35 seconds after I refuse your dm to send my taint to your landwhale gf. Almost as if you’re fapping and you climax then kook me. It makes me feel very violated tobey don’t make me show everybody the spongebob shit you buy on eBay. Also, 35 seconds? Really? Now I know why you’re constantly getting other dudes to bang her.
[close]
Man you take the internet serious huh? I wouldn't put that much work into an online argument haha.
It’s super serious, if you knew the shit tobey buys on eBay you would put in the work too.

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just do the opposite of whatever umad does and you'll be a-ok
[close]

Ha, you're fucking obsessed with me you faggot. You follow me everywhere on here and think you're fucking funny, too.
[close]

Nah I just like to clown on ignorant bigots with exceptionally limited vocabularies. It's 2017, maybe you should work on finding a new insult instead of "faggot," you fucking middle schooler
[close]

And what's original about yours? "Ignorant", "bigot", "Nazi"...zzzzz

It's 2017 and you have not one original thought in your dumb fucking head. You label me as a bigot because I challenge the sad and pathetic ideologies of modern leftism. Then you do what every other ignoramus bitch on here does and label me "alt-right". I've said it before and I'll say it again, your ideologies are no different than the so-called "alt-right" that you hate so much. Any buzzword you wanna throw out there, it's exactly what you are. Take your ass home you fucking shit guzzling semen slurper.
[close]

Didn't call you a nazi or alt-right soooooo.... you can't read (ignorant).
[close]

But you think it, admit it soyboy. Hence why you chimed in on the Trump thread to jump on the bandwagon and talk shit. You're a brainless glob of ass juice from an HIV infested tranny.
You say you're not "Alt right" yet you use EVERY trigger word they do. And it takes a ridiculous amount of soy to make any change in estrogen levels. And no I don't consume it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 10:08:34 AM by Szechuan »

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2017, 10:26:40 AM »
You say you're not "Alt right" yet you use EVERY trigger word they do. And it takes a ridiculous amount of soy to make any change in estrogen levels. And no I don't consume it.

You're speaking the same language and typing the same words Donald Trump has used in his vocabulary throughout his life, therefore you must support him and be a Nazi! You've been exposed, you fucking FASCIST!!!!

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2017, 10:48:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're speaking the same language and typing the same words Donald Trump has used in his vocabulary throughout his life, therefore you must support him and be a Nazi! You've been exposed, you fucking FASCIST!!!!
That's not what I said, and this has nothing to do with Donald Trump. It's about the close minded racists and bigots that he panders to, he just plays to them because they and white evangelicals continue to support him. He was registered Democrat before Obama made fun of him and started his egomaniacal quest to prove him wrong.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2017, 11:07:43 AM »
Man, umad, you still crying about the fact that everybody thinks you are nazi trash?
waaa, waaaaa, everybody is on the bandwagon of acceptance and tolerance! Its not fair that my shit opinions have been rejected by society at large and the skateboard community. Also, being the trashy bigot I am, there isn't a good spot within 500 miles of me!

To the OP, please talk shit on opinions you disagree with, that's the whole discussion at slap. All sorts of outsiders think its just one continuous string of mini-blogs where people just state some opinion and everybody is cool with it, but the reality is, we hate on each other's dumbass opinions more than we hate on anything else. Do people's opinions suck? Tell us why, so we can shit talk back about why you are stupid and wrong and then you can do the same right back
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2017, 11:23:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just do the opposite of whatever umad does and you'll be a-ok
[close]

Ha, you're fucking obsessed with me you faggot. You follow me everywhere on here and think you're fucking funny, too.
[close]

Nah I just like to clown on ignorant bigots with exceptionally limited vocabularies. It's 2017, maybe you should work on finding a new insult instead of "faggot," you fucking middle schooler
[close]

And what's original about yours? "Ignorant", "bigot", "Nazi"...zzzzz

It's 2017 and you have not one original thought in your dumb fucking head. You label me as a bigot because I challenge the sad and pathetic ideologies of modern leftism. Then you do what every other ignoramus bitch on here does and label me "alt-right". I've said it before and I'll say it again, your ideologies are no different than the so-called "alt-right" that you hate so much. Any buzzword you wanna throw out there, it's exactly what you are. Take your ass home you fucking shit guzzling semen slurper.
[close]

Didn't call you a nazi or alt-right soooooo.... you can't read (ignorant).
[close]

But you think it, admit it soyboy. Hence why you chimed in on the Trump thread to jump on the bandwagon and talk shit. You're a brainless glob of ass juice from an HIV infested tranny.

Don't tell me what to do you fucking yeehawdist. Maybe if you made one actual comment about skateboarding on a skateboarding forum, instead regurgitating the bullshit Richard Spencer cums down your throat after choking you out with your "I'm a deplorable" t shirt, no one would be talking shit about you. Focus your account nazi

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just wanna see how alpha he is but he acted all beta and completely ignored my challenge post. Guess Umad is beta confirmed, mods should change his name to Ibeta since he’s the maddest one on this forum. Damn thought he was the real deal, I’ll take back my crown as being the most alpha on here, so like if anyone wants to fuck my girlfriend while I watch pm me
[close]
The mods should change your name to spongebitch whinepants. Stop begging me for taint photos in the dms I am not interested in fucking your landwhale girlfriend, you can keep kooking me every day if you want it won’t heal your ravaged asshole and it certainly won’t get you photos of my taint.
[close]

Maybe you just suck that much? Like i can literally prove to you that I haven't been kooking you. Did you get kooked today? Here ill kook you right now.

Man why do idiots on here think I'm not alpha and would hide behind a kook button. You should hit up wallie d for a tobey kooks me support group even though I don't kook people
[close]
My dude this is a 1.3.1 version forum, with your MD5 obtained with a virtual machine spoofing your IP address and a simple SQL injection, plus a lucky guess for administrator ID (maybe don’t make your moderators admin 1 that’s too easy and obvious SLAP) I was easily able to crack your Md5 and can now see exactly who kooks me and when. I have noticed that you always kook me exactly 35 seconds after I refuse your dm to send my taint to your landwhale gf. Almost as if you’re fapping and you climax then kook me. It makes me feel very violated tobey don’t make me show everybody the spongebob shit you buy on eBay. Also, 35 seconds? Really? Now I know why you’re constantly getting other dudes to bang her.
[close]
Man you take the internet serious huh? I wouldn't put that much work into an online argument haha.
[close]
It’s super serious, if you knew the shit tobey buys on eBay you would put in the work too.

You should definitely hit up Wallie D for that support group. Didn't you listen to the last round meathead? You said the same shit that he said. You can go back to being really salty at the fact I said like one thing to you and I'll go back to not remembering you

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2017, 01:10:05 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2017, 01:25:44 PM »
egads bawtawd! how much dick does that girl have?
like even if i can touch my hole idk if i could get any in. any pals able to do the old 'bam margerine unstoppable?'

bawtawd5

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
I dunno her name long mint

ibuproficient

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2017, 01:39:50 PM »
"The only incorrect path is the one which circles the base of the mountain, criticizing the other paths upward."

Also, I've never seen a photo like the one above...It's unsettling.
-It's a goddamned toy, and you're acting like a child.

chodekaka

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2017, 02:49:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

You should definitely hit up Wallie D for that support group. Didn't you listen to the last round meathead? You said the same shit that he said. You can go back to being really salty at the fact I said like one thing to you and I'll go back to not remembering you
Tobey stop dming me and stop quoting me. I would much rather you go back to not remembering me that’s my entire complaint, I’m tired of your taint requests and I’m tired of your landwhale girlfriend. Don’t make me show everyone your weird spongebob hentai suit. You keep telling me how insignificant I am to you, but you can’t help but relentlessly kook me every day, relentlessly dm me for taint pics, and quote me repeatedly. I would love nothing more than for you to go back to the annex tobey.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:54:59 PM by chodekaka »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2017, 03:09:10 PM »
Are you wallie D? Only other dude who actually cried about getting kooked and would write long random paragraphs that didn’t really make sense. Have fun wallie, slap definitely missed their favorite person on here
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:23:02 PM by tobey »

chodekaka

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Are you wallie D? Only other dude who actually cried about getting kooked and would write long random paragraphs that didn’t really make sense. Have fun wallie, slap definitely missed their favorite person on here
Just hit up wallieD and he told me the same shit about your constant requests for taint photos and daily kooks. He even said you constantly send him
Nudes of your nasty gf asking if he wants sum fucc and shit. Thank you for the suggestion because it really helps to know that somebody else out there has to deal with spongebitch.

Chippedwood

• Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »
fuck, i don't know how often a gif of a jerry hsu fucking his own ass gets put on a thread but I'm pretty sure patrick odell filmed it, thanks for the help

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
This thread is hectic

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2017, 01:54:09 PM »

imad

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2017, 02:55:41 PM »
Can anyone tell me with solid evidence why I'm a "Nazi" yet? Still waiting :-*

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2017, 03:27:04 PM »

I'm still waiting for you accept my challenge. Dude bumps a thread just to get attention but won't really show how alpha he is

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2017, 04:27:32 PM »
Are those the lips you kiss Richard Spencer and Brietbarts cock with?

imad

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2017, 04:38:22 PM »
Aren't those the same words as someone else? :-*

D. Bag

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2017, 05:31:46 PM »

You must be new here, anything that doesn't go with the usual collective agreement mindset is literally Hitler 2.0 tier stuff.  We're in the era of extremes, if you say anything not politically far left, you're a fucking Nazi, where in other places, if you say anything not politically far right enough, you're a fucking commie.  Every place like this wants to pick a side of extremes, since it's the new team sports jockishness that's totally acceptable for some reason or other.

Really, that's how SLAP works now.  This place is serious business, god forbid you say anything politically incorrect, and you'll suffer the wrath.  Somewhere after 2014, skateboarding got really super-duper serious and apparently reached an apex where anyone who had a differing opinion needed to be silenced and driven out, there are new lines that can't be crossed.  I mean, think of the horror of not always hearing things that make you all warm and fuzzy inside and might make you occasionally question things around you...it's terrifying!

You have been warned. 

And I'm still saving that self-banging tranny gif, it's gonna come in handy someday.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2017, 06:38:14 PM »
Mhmm me.  :)

imad

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You must be new here, anything that doesn't go with the usual collective agreement mindset is literally Hitler 2.0 tier stuff.  We're in the era of extremes, if you say anything not politically far left, you're a fucking Nazi, where in other places, if you say anything not politically far right enough, you're a fucking commie.  Every place like this wants to pick a side of extremes, since it's the new team sports jockishness that's totally acceptable for some reason or other.

Really, that's how SLAP works now.  This place is serious business, god forbid you say anything politically incorrect, and you'll suffer the wrath.  Somewhere after 2014, skateboarding got really super-duper serious and apparently reached an apex where anyone who had a differing opinion needed to be silenced and driven out, there are new lines that can't be crossed.  I mean, think of the horror of not always hearing things that make you all warm and fuzzy inside and might make you occasionally question things around you...it's terrifying!

You have been warned. 

And I'm still saving that self-banging tranny gif, it's gonna come in handy someday.

The point by asking the question is to force these delusional fucking pussies to try and actually figure out if their self-made narratives actually hold any weight in the fabric of reality. They squirm and struggle, while continuously shouting and defaulting back to their favorite buzzwords.

Expand Quote
[close]
Mhmm me.  :)

Funny because you just regurgitated the same shit as someone else right above you. Your unoriginal and easily predictable buzzword references are all you have to offer. Sort yourself out, then come back and apologize for being such a useless fucking person.

bawtawd5

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2017, 10:50:17 PM »

Ya niggas try and fit Dick in ass, I been lazy. That shit tight.

chodekaka

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2017, 10:56:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I see your transwoman self sex, and raise you a man basting meat.

Fused labias, taken from tobeys personal Dropbox, in the “Fap Material” folder.

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2017, 09:09:14 AM »
well what else am i supposed to do at work?

and don't tell me "work", thats not an option