Author Topic: SAVE SANTS GO FUND ME  (Read 368 times)

snt4ever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
SAVE SANTS GO FUND ME
« on: May 18, 2021, 07:33:21 AM »
Hey pals,We are in the final stretch of the go fund me, if you want to help this mythical spot we would appreciate it.

SNT4EVER is a non-profit organization currently formed by more than 250 members which has the objective of saving the plaza and starting the dialogue between the city council, the neighbors and the skaters of the plaza.

The association is open to anyone who wants to collaborate. In fact, on our website  (www.snt4ever.com) there is a section of thanks to all those people who have helped us in the short time that we have been here.

This gofound me has been created to cover the initial expenses carried out by the president of the association, who has made the first investments by carrying out the entire process, paying the management and building new ramps to promote skateboarding in the neighborhood and making different events with the schools around the square.

And also for the realization of future actions such as: Clothing, exhibitions, construction of new ramps, etc; The entire budget can be consulted at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C0dL1COALfoyYd8GYEb-SCaR5l-ikhfo/edit

THNX TO EVERYONE

SNT4EVER

Go fund me link: https://es.gofundme.com/f/be557k-save-sants?utm_campaign=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer

SHALOM!!

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: SAVE SANTS GO FUND ME
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 08:14:21 AM »
Fuck yeah, well done guys.

I really appreciated the clarity and transparency about the budget, and the plaza with some trees would look so sick!
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.