Author Topic: New Chandon shit.  (Read 36387 times)

yapple dapple

New Chandon shit.
« on: December 14, 2014, 07:08:18 PM »
http://biancachandon.com/

Why did my earlier post on this get deleted? ???

The Shogun

Re: New Chandon shit.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 07:19:14 PM »
The silk bandana is sold out, damn! what am I going to get my mother in law for Christmas.

2thick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 08:18:18 PM »
The hat is cool and I really like the look of that board but $60 for a bandana? Maybe I'm just not high fashion enough but Jesus christ that's regular.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 09:23:48 PM »
WOW THE O WITH THE ACCENT IS A GOOD LOGO,  :'(

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »
I might be coming around to their stuff. Doesn't mean I'll buy it though. $80 for a hat... get outta here.

Its because it's ebbetts and they don't cut anyone deals....

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 10:46:55 PM »
Expand Quote
I might be coming around to their stuff. Doesn't mean I'll buy it though. $80 for a hat... get outta here.
[close]

Its because it's ebbetts and they don't cut anyone deals....

Oh, fuck it then, I'll buy two. Anyone know where I can pick up one of those handkerchiefs too?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 11:02:22 PM »
Good idea to buy two...save on shipping....

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 11:04:00 PM »
Yeah, be worth it if I'm shopping somewhere really cool. Do they come in nice boxes?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 12:44:42 AM »
Yeah, be worth it if I'm shopping somewhere really cool. Do they come in nice boxes?

they come wrapped in the bandana.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 02:12:22 AM »
and yes... that wasn't an auction.  I set that price.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 02:43:04 AM »
a hat for $80?
olson on trolling confirmed

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 02:54:41 AM »
a hat for $80?
olson on trolling confirmed

Look man, it's ebbits. Ebits don't cut any fucking deals for no one. Do you even skate?

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 05:08:35 AM »
and yes... that wasn't an auction.  I set that price.

Gnar'd
 ;D

AHAHAHAH  For some reason I always thought you were one of those guys looking for deals and reselling shit on eBay for 10x the price, and i see that I was right. Don't get me wrong, I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but I guess it must be time-consuming.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 05:27:33 AM »
Look man, it's ebbits. Ebits don't cut any fucking deals for no one. Do you even skate?

if by skate you mean buy $80 hats, then no!

Prince Nelson

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 05:28:31 AM »
damn. I've got a ton of those stickers, may as well cash in on whatever some hypebeasts are trying to pay for them...

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 05:29:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't know why I'm even talking to you.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 05:40:40 AM »
Look when you are a skateboarder and holiday in tuscan villas and you identify more with skateboarding than polo you gotta have something to wear right?

BMCsteve

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
I can't believe skateboarders actually buy this stuff.  blows my mind

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 07:44:27 AM »

If you're unsatisfied by the boxes...be sure to start a thread about it....the sympathy you'll get on slap will be overwhelming.....

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 07:55:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you're unsatisfied by the boxes...be sure to start a thread about it....the sympathy you'll get on slap will be overwhelming.....

Nope.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 04:54:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

In a way, I wouldn't care about the boxes.

It is like sleeping with a hot model with herpes.

I may have just developed an STD for life, but at least I can still tell everyone I'm hanging with the cool guys, right?

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 05:08:20 PM »
Good analogy, but I don't think it's anything like that

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 07:31:48 PM »
The nature boards are pretty cool, but why are they so long? 32.6 on a 8.3? I'm 6' foot tall and that's still way too long. 32.5 on an 8.5 is pushin' it.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 12:28:06 AM »
The nature boards are pretty cool, but why are they so long? 32.6 on a 8.3? I'm 6' foot tall and that's still way too long. 32.5 on an 8.5 is pushin' it.
He was riding the 8.38 x 32.56 generator shape when he filmed most of the cherry footage. He talks about it in his jenkem video interview and said he liked it more than the girl boards he had been riding. Probably asked ps stix for something similar. Personally I like longer boards. Im 6'4 though. It is an odd size though.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 12:44:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
and yes... that wasn't an auction.�  I set that price.

[close]
Gnar'd
 ;D

AHAHAHAH  For some reason I always thought you were one of those guys looking for deals and reselling shit on eBay for 10x the price, and i see that I was right. Don't get me wrong, I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but I guess it must be time-consuming.
[close]

you are 100 percent correct.

it's not time consuming at all, it's fun as hell.  i spend most of my work days on a computer, and i buy alot of stuff (electronics/cell phones/ video games/clothing) on Craigslist or from local idiots or thrift stores or skate stuff online that i know will blossom into something that i profit from greatly...  i've got all the packing materials i need, and a scale, so going to the post office is not even necessary.  You can sell ANYTHING on ebay, and it will sell eventually if you just leave it up there with no immediate expectations.  i average 2 sales a day, and they could be anything to inconsequential items like those stickers, to iPhones that i do well on, every penny counts.  too bad the paypal limit is 20,000 and 200 transactions before they start taxing your ass. i don't sell everything i buy, i do collect skate stuff/nerd crap but you better damn well believe i only buy things that will go up in value the longer i have them so when it's time to make way for something more important the shit is out the door for 3 times what i paid for it.  been doing this shit for over a decade now... i wish i could translate it to a secure full time gig, but that's a scary prospect.  it remains a hobby/addiction that helps pad my wallet a bit (to buy more stupid shit). i could write a book about this sort of thing.

basically, everyone on earth can sell up to 20,000 dollars of stuff a year untaxed, under the table.  it's up to you to figure out how to profit the most out of that allowed 20,000.  

That is fucking rad, would like to hear more about this...
Do you have more success with Ebay or Craigslist / Kijiji style sites? I've tried listing a couple things on Ebay and never had much luck. But sold a few things on Kijiji

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
and yes... that wasn't an auction.�  I set that price.

[close]
Gnar'd
 ;D

AHAHAHAH  For some reason I always thought you were one of those guys looking for deals and reselling shit on eBay for 10x the price, and i see that I was right. Don't get me wrong, I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but I guess it must be time-consuming.
[close]

you are 100 percent correct.

it's not time consuming at all, it's fun as hell.  i spend most of my work days on a computer, and i buy alot of stuff (electronics/cell phones/ video games/clothing) on Craigslist or from local idiots or thrift stores or skate stuff online that i know will blossom into something that i profit from greatly...  i've got all the packing materials i need, and a scale, so going to the post office is not even necessary.  You can sell ANYTHING on ebay, and it will sell eventually if you just leave it up there with no immediate expectations.  i average 2 sales a day, and they could be anything to inconsequential items like those stickers, to iPhones that i do well on, every penny counts.  too bad the paypal limit is 20,000 and 200 transactions before they start taxing your ass. i don't sell everything i buy, i do collect skate stuff/nerd crap but you better damn well believe i only buy things that will go up in value the longer i have them so when it's time to make way for something more important the shit is out the door for 3 times what i paid for it.  been doing this shit for over a decade now... i wish i could translate it to a secure full time gig, but that's a scary prospect.  it remains a hobby/addiction that helps pad my wallet a bit (to buy more stupid shit). i could write a book about this sort of thing.

basically, everyone on earth can sell up to 20,000 dollars of stuff a year untaxed, under the table.  it's up to you to figure out how to profit the most out of that allowed 20,000.  

Damn I should start to do it. The negative thing is that I live in France, and sending shit overseas is really extensive, plus the Euro is higher than the dollar and could be an obstacle too... I should focus on selling shit to Europe, be here people are no as much consuming driven than in USA.

Do the rep on eBay is something that impacts your chance of selling products? I mean if I start it I won't have any feedbacks from anybody and I see how it can be an obstacle for any buyers

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 02:43:32 AM »
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 04:31:39 AM »
Good analogy, but I don't think it's anything like that

I was using someone else's imagery , I apologise.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 05:08:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ok mate ::)

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 07:21:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

ok mate ::)

*incase I seemed sincere, this was 100% piss taking .