Author Topic: "Kullager" by SKF Bearings (oski, ishod, tiago, louie, kader, alexis sablone)  (Read 2171 times)

EARL***THE***PEARL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -111
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
Tiago looks very good at Pier 7

Tonyhawk-prostate

• Rep: -117
Alexis Sablone's Kickflips are still superior to this day. The Street gap Kickflip is now one of my favorite tricks from her.

It's Funny that Andrew Reynolds rode for SKF once in 2007. SkatingKullagerFabriken hasn't been new
Big fat nollie tre

Crust

• Rep: 42
The reverb off Oski's Back D was sublime

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 786
Expand Quote
that’s a sick team lol
i might consider getting some skfs next time
[close]

The guy at the shop told me that the signature bearings are the same one as the regular red bearings. Just as a heads-up to save some doe.

the regular bearings are green, red were ishod's

but yeah they are in fact the same with a few more stickers and a different tin
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s a sick team lol
[close]

The guy at the shop told me that the signature bearings are the same one as the regular red bearings. Just as a heads-up to save some doe.
[close]

My bearings are red. They didn’t come in a tin box though but in a plastic bag.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 03:05:18 AM by yghartsyrt »

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 786
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s a sick team lol
[close]

[close]

[close]

that's interesting. we carried those at the local when it was still around and there were i believe 5 versions of the bearing - classic grey tin, green bearing; oski's black tin/bearing, ishod's red, alexis' lime and white ceramics. maybe the red plastic bag ones are just non-skateboarding 608 bearings manufactured by skf that probably work the same. all the pro models were the same exact thing as the standard grey tin with different packaging/stickers/shield color.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that’s a sick team lol
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

that's interesting. we carried those at the local when it was still around and there were i believe 5 versions of the bearing - classic grey tin, green bearing; oski's black tin/bearing, ishod's red, alexis' lime and white ceramics. maybe the red plastic bag ones are just non-skateboarding 608 bearings manufactured by skf that probably work the same. all the pro models were the same exact thing as the standard grey tin with different packaging/stickers/shield color.

Yeah - guess they are the standard 608 ones. So far they are holding up pretty great. Crazy fast

Thanks for the insight

Mr.Jenkins

• Rep: 159
Tiagos ender was sick. Oski is good. Cool that this old Gothenburg brand is back in skateboarding. they gotta have an okay tm for that team. maybe not beatrice, but every one can miss once in a while. peace.

The TM is Kaspar van Lierop, who use to be Nike TM and currently Asics TM. Im from Gothenburg and whats cool with SKF is that are doing all their ads and graphic design for packaging and such by Gorm Boberg, who runs this very small local skateshop here. Gorm is a graphic designer as well, and done a lot of the old New Deal boards, some of the first Etnies logos, Madcircle logo and boards and a lot more, so I think is cool they keep that local. And its always fun to go there and see what he is working on.