Author Topic: 2021 unpopular opinion thread  (Read 118612 times)

Lisa96

Re: 2021 unpopular opinion thread
« Reply #840 on: July 06, 2021, 05:16:31 AM »
i have a beard because i don't want my family and friends to know the truth about my sexuality

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #841 on: July 06, 2021, 06:24:40 AM »
mutton chops are disgusting

HiResDes

• Rep: -39
« Reply #842 on: July 06, 2021, 03:45:43 PM »
How is having a crush on Nora an unpopular opinion, I think most of us do, I honestly have a bigger crush on here than Leticia

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #843 on: July 06, 2021, 07:51:38 PM »
i have a beard because i don't want my family and friends to know the truth about my sexuality

why is your rep so low when you are making funny posts like this

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 892
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #844 on: July 06, 2021, 08:12:59 PM »
Ronnie Creager is boring. He doesn’t really skate that fast, most the spots he skates are not interesting, and in a skate video that delved into each skaters unique background the best they could do with him is a voicemail saying he can’t come up with anything.

HiResDes

« Reply #845 on: July 06, 2021, 08:15:29 PM »
Ronnie Creager is boring. He doesn’t really skate that fast, most the spots he skates are not interesting, and in a skate video that delved into each skaters unique background the best they could do with him is a voicemail saying he can’t come up with anything.
He has great style and was super tech for his time. His style is reminiscent of Marc Johnson though not quite as dope

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #846 on: July 06, 2021, 08:46:18 PM »
Ya like Marc Johnson but he skates slow, his flip tricks flip slow, and his spot selection is boring. So he’s boring. It’s an unpopular opinion thread and that’s my opinion of him.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #847 on: July 06, 2021, 08:54:32 PM »
How is having a crush on Nora an unpopular opinion, I think most of us do
because then you have to admit that you don't mind her "quirkiness" and everything it entails

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mushroom slice

« Reply #848 on: July 06, 2021, 09:44:19 PM »
Nick Dias has too much pop. Please share some of that pop with the rest of us.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #849 on: July 07, 2021, 05:35:35 AM »
nora is not hot

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #850 on: July 07, 2021, 05:50:44 AM »
Ya like Marc Johnson but he skates slow, his flip tricks flip slow, and his spot selection is boring. So he’s boring. It’s an unpopular opinion thread and that’s my opinion of him.

Dude if you thinks Petty Sweet line are slow, maybe you skates with a rocket in your tail..

He skates fast for a tech dude.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1970
« Reply #851 on: July 07, 2021, 06:02:23 AM »
Expand Quote
All the doctors worldwide are deeply connected to the shoe business, to make sure there aren't too many high top shoes that protect ankles.
If you roll your ankle, they prescribe you a ankle brace and some pills and get some money from the pharma industry and Mister Aircast, the inventor of ankle braces.
[close]
  hightops can def  weaken your ankles over time if u lace them up somewhat tight

That's true for ankle braces if you rely on them too heavily but I seriously doubt that any high top skate shoe would have a significant effect on your ankle strength like that. Even choking the laces as tight as you can is only a fraction as inhibiting as a brace. 

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #852 on: July 07, 2021, 06:41:38 AM »
I think part of what makes Nora attractive is her seemingly perfect, happy, wholesome, upper class family situation.  Who wouldn’t want to hang out by her parents’ pool, drinking free Juneshines and being fed top tier snacks?

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #853 on: July 07, 2021, 06:50:21 AM »
I think part of what makes Nora attractive is her seemingly perfect, happy, wholesome, upper class family situation.  Who wouldn’t want to hang out by her parents’ pool, drinking free Juneshines and being fed top tier snacks?

And she knows quickbooks

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
« Reply #854 on: July 07, 2021, 07:21:09 AM »

Ugh. I came from a screaming family. Do you know how bored I get hanging around functional families? It’s like fucking throw a chair or something, what the hell is wrong with you people? Why is nobody belligerently intoxicated and threatening me? I thought this was supposed to be Christmas.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #855 on: July 07, 2021, 07:31:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude if you thinks Petty Sweet line are slow, maybe you skates with a rocket in your tail..

He skates fast for a tech dude.

I was talking about Creager, Marc Johnson is an awesome skater. Creager is boring.

HiResDes

« Reply #856 on: July 07, 2021, 08:25:39 AM »
Just as you're allowed to have your shitty opinion I'm allowed to have a shitty take on that opinion... : P

cky enthusiast

« Reply #857 on: July 07, 2021, 08:39:38 AM »
nora what’s actually good. let’s do doubles lines in matching rompers. i’m really quiet irl so don’t let
my rambling psychosis on here sway u.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #858 on: July 07, 2021, 11:02:28 AM »
Recently hit me that there actually is a positive to Olympic skateboarding. The amount of exposure women skateboarding is going to receive is going to be unparalleled and will hopefully usher in a new generation of girls skating that will be absolutely fucked.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1259
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #859 on: July 07, 2021, 11:06:59 AM »

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
« Reply #860 on: July 07, 2021, 11:12:41 AM »

Upper class family? Didn’t her mom work at the apple store or something like that?

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #861 on: July 07, 2021, 11:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote
i have a crush on nora
[close]

You like girls that dress like a man visiting Miami in the 70's? The whole "I'm so random and quirky" thing makes my dick soft. She was hot when she wore tighter clothing and had long hair like in the nine club. Either way, I obviously would as long as she doesn't talk.

this was hilarious. Reminds me of the days before slap was overrun by pooseys

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #862 on: July 07, 2021, 11:38:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He has great style and was super tech for his time. His style is reminiscent of Marc Johnson though not quite as dope

I just rewatched his “What If” part last night and it got me fuckin stoked. Whoever said he skates slow is a dummy.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1259
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #863 on: July 07, 2021, 12:29:16 PM »

HiResDes

« Reply #864 on: July 07, 2021, 09:47:05 PM »
Hogan was better as Hollywood Hogan

The only version of Hogan I like honestly.

drcroc

« Reply #865 on: July 07, 2021, 10:41:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Creager is solid. Not too flashy but can do different tricks and lands bolts. He has his own style and steez too. Plus he's an OG. There's plenty of skaters you could accuse of being boring but he's not one of them.  Someone called out an MJ comparison which is valid... but I'd actually compare Creager to Malto somewhat.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #866 on: July 07, 2021, 11:51:54 PM »
yes, but then you have to listen to her sing karaoke too...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2021, 05:49:57 AM »
i wish shortys was still a thing and not the functioning wrecked aftermath brand it is today. i dont care about sports but in retrospect the mock logo red and blue with the board in the middle is one of the only logos i ever genuinely liked. it was cool because its a parody of jock shit i guess. definitely had my wet willie and blind reaper phase as a kid but the shortys logo was ideal. was

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #868 on: July 20, 2021, 05:07:12 AM »
You look like a huge idiot in your Polar big boy jeans.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #869 on: July 20, 2021, 06:21:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ugh. I came from a screaming family. Do you know how bored I get hanging around functional families? It’s like fucking throw a chair or something, what the hell is wrong with you people? Why is nobody belligerently intoxicated and threatening me? I thought this was supposed to be Christmas.

yeah wtf, imagine an entire weekend without arguing about that happened 8 years ago and someone didn't digest till today. Total BS