Author Topic: Casey Rigney - Autobahn Wheel Company  (Read 2829 times)

Luke Freccero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -25
Re: Casey Rigney - Autobahn Wheel Company
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 02:19:54 PM »
switch frontside flip into that five 0 revert was beast mode, and that switch back smith was so pleasing to the eye

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
one of the best parts this year. the second switch front blunt & the front blunt 270 on the upledge bank were my favorites. the whole part was mind-blowing. reminded me of how sick this part was.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
i'll admit i didn't really care for rigney the first time arcade was around. but damn i am so hyped on all his latest shit. he definitely deserves to be pro. i hope arcade can get the love it deserves this time around. jason rogers seems like a good ass dude starting arcade back up for rigney to get some shine. once my broke ass gets a job i'll definitely be looking for a new rigney board, but i refuse to buy his first model with that weird graphic alexis sablone did.
[close]

Kind of a suspect move to give boards to SAD and Newport before this dude. I mean, those guys are pretty good at skateboarding, but it's not even the same realm as Rigney's shit.

are you talking about the first go round of arcade or this new version?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH