Author Topic: JASON DILL OUTS HIMSELF AS A NARCISSIST, AGAIN.  (Read 95679 times)

Coco Santiagos Kitten

Re: JASON DILL OUTS HIMSELF AS A NARCISSIST, AGAIN.
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2020, 01:27:52 PM »
Those kids paid thousands of dollars for art school only to find themselves chomping at the bit to be lectured by an ex-pro skateboarder/drug addict that became far more successful at their craft than they ever will be with zero training. Regardless of your opinion on Dill as a person, that's fucking rad.

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2020, 02:14:28 PM »
is the general opinion of Dill pretty low on here?

Depends on if you really value entertainment or if you think skateboarding should just be hammers in Dickies. I for one think Dill is a legend and can and should do whatever he wants because no matter the outcome, it's always extremely entertaining.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
Expand Quote
is the general opinion of Dill pretty low on here?
[close]

Depends on if you really value entertainment or if you think skateboarding should just be hammers in Dickies. I for one think Dill is a legend and can and should do whatever he wants because no matter the outcome, it's always extremely entertaining.

See I feel like most of slap enjoys entertainment. Yet they shit on some of the most entertaining characters in this internet cess pool, and tbh I prefer the characters over the “hammers” 95% of the time.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Skateboard Shuffle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »
I mean, that kid does play a mean banjo.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2020, 02:59:03 PM »
Nice haha. His old parts are pretty good (also how I found out about Spoon, those songs were cool). Someone here described him and Gonz as Peter Pans - thought that was pretty accurate and funny.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2020, 03:02:30 PM »

BL0B

• Rep: 416
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2020, 03:18:30 PM »
dill looks like he just had a stroke in that pic.

down to the pupils.

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2020, 03:20:07 PM »
Haha what a fucking kook. He looks like Mr. Clean's archenemy.

Baron Dirtstache

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #458 on: February 17, 2020, 03:23:43 PM »

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #459 on: February 17, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »

Un mas

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #460 on: February 17, 2020, 03:40:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Haha what a fucking kook. He looks like Mr. Clean's archenemy.
[close]

Baron Dirtstache
He just needs a monocle.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2020, 04:24:13 PM »
I like A1 Meats Dill through 101 Dill, but never really cared much outside of those years.  Dude strikes me as someone who could spend a full hour talking about his suede loafer collection in a conversation I wouldn't want to be a part of.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

sphincterparty

• Rep: -5
« Reply #462 on: February 18, 2020, 05:13:53 AM »

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #463 on: February 18, 2020, 06:09:24 AM »
Dill looks like a gunner on Spaceball One.

haha

That's pretty funny.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

brwrxstl

• Rep: -71
    • Tumblr avatar image
« Reply #464 on: February 18, 2020, 10:19:23 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm pretty new to slap, is the general opinion of Dill pretty low on here? Serious question. I've always enjoyed his skating but I've heard less than good things about him in the industry. I don't really know much about that shit though, that's why I came here. I thought   it was fucking hilarious when he made that doodle for the nine club and botched crobs quote on it though. A very "the office" type of funny moment.
[close]

I'm a fan of his skating. He's just eccentric and that makes a pretty easy target to talk shit about.

Exactly. Plus FA is "hot" right now which makes the brand an easy target. There's always going to be skateboarders who attack the companies in skateboarding who crossover to the mainstream since skateboarding is all they have to give themselves an identity...So to them seeing people "appropriate their culture" devalues their already valueless identity....and that's obviously too much for their fragile little egos to handle ::)

Dill is a self made dude, who against all odds did really well for himself, and those kinds of stories are what schools should be promoting right now considering how most kids end up leaving school and failing to pursue anything of significance because of the shit people like Bernie Sanders pound into their heads.

Anybody can make it in this country and Dill is proof of that.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #465 on: February 18, 2020, 10:25:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm pretty new to slap, is the general opinion of Dill pretty low on here? Serious question. I've always enjoyed his skating but I've heard less than good things about him in the industry. I don't really know much about that shit though, that's why I came here. I thought   it was fucking hilarious when he made that doodle for the nine club and botched crobs quote on it though. A very "the office" type of funny moment.
[close]

I'm a fan of his skating. He's just eccentric and that makes a pretty easy target to talk shit about.
[close]

Exactly. Plus FA is "hot" right now which makes the brand an easy target. There's always going to be skateboarders who attack the companies in skateboarding who crossover to the mainstream since skateboarding is all they have to give themselves an identity...So to them seeing people "appropriate their culture" devalues their already valueless identity....and that's obviously too much for their fragile little egos to handle ::)

Dill is a self made dude, who against all odds did really well for himself, and those kinds of stories are what schools should be promoting right now considering how most kids end up leaving school and failing to pursue anything of significance because of the shit people like Bernie Sanders pound into their heads.

[close]

Imagine typing this

no thanks

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2020, 03:38:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine typing this
[close]

no thanks
That brwrxstl guy is a cop.

SickSickSicks

• Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2020, 08:39:57 AM »
Dill looks like a gunner on Spaceball One.

this.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -215
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2020, 09:21:01 AM »
The talk should be titled “How to make the most of your ‘let it go’ hairline.”
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2020, 12:03:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine typing this
[close]

no thanks
[close]

You know I’m not a huge Bernie guy although I think he’s a fucking real one and a good man at his core, but isn’t his message that we should be educating everyone in the country with college, hence why he wants people to get free college. Like isn’t that like the epitome of counterintuitive? Like if he didn’t want people to go to college and get educated why would one of his biggest points be to provide free college education? Like the whole point whether u agree or disagree with the man is that he wants the country to be educated, he just disputes that taxpayers should pay the burden, which definitely seems unfair to those who didn’t get their education paid for but the whole idea is that eventually the populace pays into it throughout their lifetime like social security. Whether you disagree with that method or not, it’s clear the man wants Americans to be educated.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Jeff Bezos The Antichrist

• Rep: 29
« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:53 PM »
I will Venmo someone $20 to film the whole thing not even kidding

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #471 on: February 19, 2020, 01:31:54 PM »
Someone must live nearby. Let's make this happen. cheetah shut up.

Jeff Bezos The Antichrist

• Rep: 29
« Reply #472 on: February 19, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Someone must live nearby. Let's make this happen. cheetah shut up.

I actually live here but I’m working that night otherwise I’d go film it myself.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2020, 07:05:32 PM »
You're kind for offering to foot the bill. It'll end up online somehow, Dill's egomania has no boundaries.

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2020, 07:56:22 PM »
I respect dill. You fuckers should too but you are all pretty fucking dense

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2020, 08:10:34 PM »
The best way to get rid of a dill is to stop talking about it

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »

brwrxstl

• Rep: -71
    • Tumblr avatar image
« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2020, 08:35:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine typing this
[close]

no thanks
[close]
[close]

You know I’m not a huge Bernie guy although I think he’s a fucking real one and a good man at his core, but isn’t his message that we should be educating everyone in the country with college, hence why he wants people to get free college. Like isn’t that like the epitome of counterintuitive? Like if he didn’t want people to go to college and get educated why would one of his biggest points be to provide free college education? Like the whole point whether u agree or disagree with the man is that he wants the country to be educated, he just disputes that taxpayers should pay the burden, which definitely seems unfair to those who didn’t get their education paid for but the whole idea is that eventually the populace pays into it throughout their lifetime like social security. Whether you disagree with that method or not, it’s clear the man wants Americans to be educated.

You have a point about education. I took that a bit too far without adding context. Bernie himself isn't anti education but ..... we saw it again tonight where he literally said "billionaires shouldn't exist".
That's a horrible message to send. We should be pushing people to achieve and that achievement in itself can be limitless. So when demonizes the rich like that it demonizes the concept of success as a whole. That's what I should've said. His message at times can accidentally underscore education*

Thanks for making me reflect on that.

MareVitals

• Rep: -39
« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2020, 09:43:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine typing this
[close]

no thanks
[close]
[close]

[close]

You have a point about education. I took that a bit too far without adding context. Bernie himself isn't anti education but ..... we saw it again tonight where he literally said "billionaires shouldn't exist".
That's a horrible message to send. We should be pushing people to achieve and that achievement in itself can be limitless. So when demonizes the rich like that it demonizes the concept of success as a whole. That's what I should've said. His message at times can accidentally underscore education*

Dawg, I think you are confusing excess wealth with success. You don't need other people to be without to be "successful"

computerdate

• Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2020, 10:33:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine typing this
[close]

no thanks
[close]
[close]

[close]

I think it’s an even more horrible message to send that your idea of “success” should only be how much extreme wealth you can hoard while exploiting, or at best ignoring, the suffering of virtually everyone else in the world. We definitely should not be spreading the idea that’s something to “achieve”. I’d like to know what true purpose there is to having more money than you can ever possibly spend even if you lived thousands of years, besides maybe perverse bragging rights. The ruthless pursuit of short-term profits has ruined endless lives and is like literally putting the earth itself in mortal danger. The rich demonize themselves with their actions, no one needs to do it for them