Author Topic: Where do you buy your meat?  (Read 2207 times)

Eric ricks

Re: Where do you buy your meat?
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We have 3 huskies too, so to say they are well fed is an understatement lol.

Im trying to learn to tan hides too with a local trapper and thats pretty fun!

Use it all up!!!!
[close]

Damn, kids, Slap and three huskies! You must be fucking exhausted every single night. Are they black and white, corpse paint, black metal huskies?
[close]

Yes im busy as fuck but I need that or I cant sleep.

We have two malamutes, one pure black, one reddish, and one siberian, black white and blue eyes.

Really really good dogs!
[close]

Those giant stubborn malamutes? You're one lucky man! I heard that most super dogs have tons of problems with joints/knees after a while. I'm a sucker for big dogs, hence can never own one.
[close]

Ours arent stubborn at all??? Maybe they get more stubborn with age? Its my first time having huskies so im not sure?

Our malamutes are 2 and 3 and weigh about 65lbs, our siberian is a little over 1 and she about 40lbs.

They need a fuckton of exercise though. Good thing we live in a tiny town near the bush. They roam the property chasing rabbits and shit, full tilt for like 3 hours a day.

If they were dormant or inside dogs theyd be fuckin huge haha

They will fight/ kill most other animals but other dogs, but they are awesome around kids.

And they suck as guard dogs. You could walk right in our house and they wouldnt even bark haha
[close]

I see, I based my image of malamute on this:

Maybe not the best example. So is the stubborn and the joint thing just hearsay? Cause the moment I get a chance I will probably snap and buy the biggest dog I can!

Again, I'm such a sucker for big dogs. I got to "borrow" a giant white golden (pretty young) from some friends and almost cried when they took the dog back. She was an awesome guard dog, we bonded after just a couple of days. Super loyal and alert against strangers, even though it is not their speciality. Funny when they get their own personalties!

Even though I was a complete junkie wreck, I had no problem going for long-ass walks and doing stuff.

Expand Quote
It all boils down to this- Do you take husky drugs?
[close]

You should.

Our dogs are abit shorter. They do appear hyyuge though because of their coats. The dog you posted id guess is about 10lbs bigger than our biggest.

No joint issues or any health issues whatsoever so far. But ours eat really well and excercise.

I have heard about joint issues as they get older, but so far so good!

Awesome loyal dogs and super easy to train. And they never bitch or whine

Id highly suggest one man. They attach to you instantly too

shit_for_brains

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 02:36:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We have 3 huskies too, so to say they are well fed is an understatement lol.

Im trying to learn to tan hides too with a local trapper and thats pretty fun!

Use it all up!!!!
[close]

Damn, kids, Slap and three huskies! You must be fucking exhausted every single night. Are they black and white, corpse paint, black metal huskies?
[close]

Yes im busy as fuck but I need that or I cant sleep.

We have two malamutes, one pure black, one reddish, and one siberian, black white and blue eyes.

Really really good dogs!
[close]

Those giant stubborn malamutes? You're one lucky man! I heard that most super dogs have tons of problems with joints/knees after a while. I'm a sucker for big dogs, hence can never own one.
[close]

Ours arent stubborn at all??? Maybe they get more stubborn with age? Its my first time having huskies so im not sure?

Our malamutes are 2 and 3 and weigh about 65lbs, our siberian is a little over 1 and she about 40lbs.

They need a fuckton of exercise though. Good thing we live in a tiny town near the bush. They roam the property chasing rabbits and shit, full tilt for like 3 hours a day.

If they were dormant or inside dogs theyd be fuckin huge haha

They will fight/ kill most other animals but other dogs, but they are awesome around kids.

And they suck as guard dogs. You could walk right in our house and they wouldnt even bark haha
[close]

I see, I based my image of malamute on this:

Maybe not the best example. So is the stubborn and the joint thing just hearsay? Cause the moment I get a chance I will probably snap and buy the biggest dog I can!

Again, I'm such a sucker for big dogs. I got to "borrow" a giant white golden (pretty young) from some friends and almost cried when they took the dog back. She was an awesome guard dog, we bonded after just a couple of days. Super loyal and alert against strangers, even though it is not their speciality. Funny when they get their own personalties!

Even though I was a complete junkie wreck, I had no problem going for long-ass walks and doing stuff.

Expand Quote
It all boils down to this- Do you take husky drugs?
[close]

You should.
[close]

Our dogs are abit shorter. They do appear hyyuge though because of their coats. The dog you posted id guess is about 10lbs bigger than our biggest.

No joint issues or any health issues whatsoever so far. But ours eat really well and excercise.

I have heard about joint issues as they get older, but so far so good!

Awesome loyal dogs and super easy to train. And they never bitch or whine

Id highly suggest one man. They attach to you instantly too

It's like the old saying "We'll euthanize that dog when we come to it"

Eric ricks

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »
Hahahaha harsh!

On the other hand putting down a beloved pet really fuckin sucks

colin

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
Best thread on SLAP I've read in a while - the enthusiasm

Eric ricks

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2016, 11:09:07 PM »
Well i was a booze hound, and ikobracai is an addict.

Im nice and hes somewhat an ass.

I think we just started dating? And im the bitch?

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 12:51:27 AM »

Love for dogs is larger than petty opinions and chemical addictions. Am I an ass to people? Sure, but never to dogs. Ever!

Eric ricks

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 08:02:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Love for dogs is larger than petty opinions and chemical addictions. Am I an ass to people? Sure, but never to dogs. Ever!

You are correct.

Dogs are waaay too fucking awesome to be an asshole too