Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 265850 times)

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -276
Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #570 on: March 22, 2011, 05:01:24 PM »
i think its funny that people who are serious about their racism have no clue that only the dumbest fucking morons believe that they are in some way superior to someone simply based on the color of their skin.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:43:29 PM by Belligerent Irish Cop »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #571 on: March 22, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »
i think everyone is a little racist even if they don't want to be so, pointing out someone else's racism is just kinda like being in denial & trying to make yourself seem like a good person. maybe this isn't the best situation to use as an example cause what that dude said was actually racist but everytime i get on this website it seems like someone is pulling the racist card. stfu with that shit you guys make yourselves seem more ignorant that way, pointing out someone else's bad-traits is a bad-trait.
not trying to be a dick, but that is the most hillarious way ever to end a rant pointing out someone else's bad traits.
Also, is there really something wrong with being annoyed by something as disrespectful as racism, and not wanting to hear it? I know its slap, so respect is definitely an odd thing to talk about, it just sometimes seems annoying.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #572 on: March 22, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »
Expand Quote
i think everyone is a little racist even if they don't want to be so, pointing out someone else's racism is just kinda like being in denial & trying to make yourself seem like a good person. maybe this isn't the best situation to use as an example cause what that dude said was actually racist but everytime i get on this website it seems like someone is pulling the racist card. stfu with that shit you guys make yourselves seem more ignorant that way, pointing out someone else's bad-traits is a bad-trait.
[close]
not trying to be a dick, but that is the most hillarious way ever to end a rant pointing out someone else's bad traits.
Also, is there really something wrong with being annoyed by something as disrespectful as racism, and not wanting to hear it? I know its slap, so respect is definitely an odd thing to talk about, it just sometimes seems annoying.

nothing wrong with that at all.  it's pretty commendable actually.   to me it's just sort of odd because you get more offended by it than alot of us black dudes on here. 

anyhoos,...Dennis' nollie frontside flip was too good.   that guy is up there for best looking flatground.   half of that has to do with not being a bitch and taking an extra push.  wade is super too though, i was surprised he missed some nollie/switch heel stuff.  as someone pointed out, i thought those tricks were mandatory for being on DGK.
where is home?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #573 on: March 22, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
I don't even know. Its a lot of things. I just kind of put myself in the middle of it and really get a good view of how it affects society in my job. That's probably a lot of it.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #574 on: March 22, 2011, 09:06:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

also, i dont buy the whole, everyone is a little racist line. i am not racist, i hate everyone equally.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #575 on: March 22, 2011, 09:59:19 PM »
damn dude, you should put that quote on a shirt!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #576 on: March 22, 2011, 10:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

also, i dont buy the whole, everyone is a little racist line. i am not racist, i hate everyone equally.

I definitely hate some cultures more than others.

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #577 on: March 22, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I definitely hate some cultures more than others.

Dude, the beard and the face just interlocked - he means business!

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #578 on: March 23, 2011, 02:05:58 PM »
stoked on dennis
hope he takes it all

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #579 on: March 23, 2011, 02:29:20 PM »
stoked on dennis
hope he takes it all
tricks are for kids , style is forever

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #580 on: March 23, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #581 on: March 23, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
seperation is racist.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #582 on: March 23, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »
I don't hate Reda, but those interviews have to stop.  He could at least come up with some new material.

I can't wait for the Morgan Smith game.  Hope he does well.

BaconCheddar

« Reply #583 on: March 23, 2011, 04:04:37 PM »
I don't hate Reda, but those interviews have to stop.  He could at least come up with some new material.

I can't wait for the Morgan Smith game.  Hope he does well.

Yeah Reda is cool and all but most of his videos are repetitive.

And the smith game is going to be good I think. Morgan definitely has the consistency to pull out a win.

matureoftheocean

• Rep: 61
« Reply #584 on: March 24, 2011, 02:38:56 AM »
SUOMI | FINLAND | PRKL www.fat1937.blogspot.com

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #586 on: March 24, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
Torey vs Luan on Saturday and PJ vs Albert on Sunday.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Frank the Rabbit

• Rep: 5
« Reply #587 on: March 24, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
Yes yes yes! I want to prticipate on the most quoted text on slap ever!!!!
Expand Quote

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I'm so high right now, what's going on??

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #588 on: March 24, 2011, 02:41:40 PM »
Because of Reda,We never get to hear what English skaters have to say.

nothing's been the since same

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #589 on: March 25, 2011, 03:20:30 AM »

Every flatground trick will be done.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

BKSB

• Rep: 1
« Reply #590 on: March 25, 2011, 03:25:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Every flatground trick will be done.

I agree, it'll probably be the longest BATB game ever.

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #591 on: March 25, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Into Black Metal? Thats  a pretty BM attitude.

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #592 on: March 25, 2011, 01:26:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

No, it's not.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #593 on: March 25, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
No, it's not.

Well probably not exclusively black metal. But I think Varg Vikernes, Fenriz or Faust said those exact words in a interview i read.

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #594 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »
Poor Albert, he had a chance against Carlin, since they do similiar tricks, but now its a consistency battle, and pj is a consistency king when he is the mood. Also I believe Luan will beat torey with some wacky flatground tricks.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #595 on: March 25, 2011, 02:45:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
DGK just got shit on. Fucking wigger got bitch slapped.
[close]

Aren't you always arguing with Gipper about not being a racist piece of shit? What part of you isn't a racist piece of shit, again?
[close]
Racism is bad, and it needs to end cause it happens everyday all over the U.S.?  But what part of saying wigger is racist?
[close]

Really? The word "wigger" takes the "w" from either the words white or wanna-be (whichever your trailer park has deemed socially acceptable) and then finishes with nigger. So you're still referring to African Americans as the worst, most hateful, racial epitaph there is. What part of saying wigger isn't racist?

And let that be the end of this discussion, before this turns into another racial debate when were supposed to be talking about skateboarding.

Busenitz > everyone else.
Okay, wtf dude?  Wigger means white dude that acts black.  I'm not racist at all, hell, I lived with a Black dude for a couple of months, my cousins are brown and we get along get fine.  Someone shouldn't be judged on there color, they should be judged on there character.  Look at the way people are racist to illegal mexicans, when the illegals work harder than almost anybody else and barely get shit for it, the only money they get is for there families.  And, what part of you saying I live in a trailer park isn't racial sterotyping?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #596 on: March 25, 2011, 03:38:28 PM »
Shut up Austin.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #597 on: March 25, 2011, 04:25:52 PM »

A.J.K.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #599 on: March 25, 2011, 04:40:38 PM »
Shut up Austin.
Wow dude, your the racist one.