Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 265853 times)

Jupiter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »
so much pop  :o

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this part was way ahead of its time. this part came out back in 2004
[close]

Some of that shit was pretty boss. But it also looks like some of it was sped up so..........
[close]
I hope you guys are joking when you say this shit about Dennis's footage being sped up. You do realize that Dennis actual does go that fast right?
[close]

hahahaha fucking idiot.
[close]
The guy who posted above you knew exactly what I was talking about, and several people claimed that Busenitz footage was sped up. Also, when a person quotes a youtube video now, the actual clip doesn't show up. Everybody else knew what I meant, somehow real life donkey lips couldn't figure it out though, or is taking this as the only time he knew something I didn't, and wants to really rock it.

Honestly though, you are a troll- a dude who doesn't skate, talking on skate messageboards, trying to start shit with actual skaters.

dude youre the epitome of this sentence gipper

spare change

« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
I think it's pretty cool that people still have strong opinions about single flat ground tricks in a combo laden stunt driven fiesta known as skateboarding these days.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2011, 10:37:54 AM »
I think it's pretty cool that people still have strong opinions about single flat ground tricks in a combo laden stunt driven fiesta known as skateboarding these days.
thank the berrics, for realizing the only time people actually visit their site a lot is when they are having some type of "battle at the berrics."

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1494
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
another sick game

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »
My internet connection is moving pretty slow right now, and after Luans Bigger Spin Heelflip thing, the video player got stuck on Boosh and that other guys faces afterwards. I thought it was editing for a second. Seemed appropriate.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2011, 11:32:25 AM »
(ss)  bigger heel 360?

nasty.

o JayCub o

• Rep: -4
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »
My internet connection is moving pretty slow right now, and after Luans Bigger Spin Heelflip thing, the video player got stuck on Boosh and that other guys faces afterwards. I thought it was editing for a second. Seemed appropriate.

I know its been talked about, but Im not sure if anyone has confirmed it before or not. I just knowticed that Boosh's hair isnt cut in this clip and he  cut it about 2-3 weeks ago if I remember correctly from watching skate talk. So that means that most of these have already been filmed already. Maybe they just filmed the whole first round already or something like that and are just waiting to put all these up and then are going to have the finals filmed live with a crowd I dunno.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2011, 11:43:10 AM »
Fuck yeah Luan.

Really good game.

Albinskejt

• Rep: -6
  • Japp
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
insanely good, but I hate torey pudwill. I'm glad he was beaten

What's up with the Pudwill hate? He's one of the few that seems super stoked on skating, so what if he's waving his arms around?
You people are always talking about rawness in skateboarding, he's actually one of the few that doesn't force his style. Pure skateboarding imo.
Check out my original thought: Chris Cole does some ugly tricks and has wack kit! I'm super edgy and interesting because of my controversial opinions.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2011, 12:02:04 PM »
Really good game! Luan's got some quick feet  :o
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

A Rolled Ankle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
    • http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/mindhead84/rza_1455.jpg avatar image
« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2011, 12:09:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Luan's nollie heel is probably the only time I ever re-watched one on flat.
[close]

I was at cherry park the other day and luan was doing nollie heels over the bench every try.  That bench isnt the easiest thing do tricks over, let alone nollie heel.  That dude is super good, stoked on the win.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »
PPl seem to not like his style , basicly because of his arms , I mean hes not exactly tom penny , but then again he has fucking pop , pop like a soda machine ( old school ref , anybody get that ? )  and he does really complex shit ,  dont really like the combo stuff but I guess its ok

so even though hes a homophobe and has crazy hands , i still like the dude cause he has pop and good tricks with a good attitude to skating , he seems happy about it

Also find it funny that he skated with a fever or skated while being sick  cause he said nothing that will stop him from doing kickflips , and back in the day Greg lutzka said befor one game he was gonna get smoked in somehting like " I just got of a plane like 3 days ago " ...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2011, 12:21:29 PM »
That was nuts. Fucking the international guys are killing. Had no idea Luan's pop was that good.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2011, 12:32:50 PM »
(ss)  bigger heel 360?

nasty.

Yeah that was fucked! Never seen one before. And was it a fakie hardflip revert? Thats when the game started getting crazy.
Hes not far behind Torey when it comes to pop either.

Albinskejt

• Rep: -6
  • Japp
« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote
(ss)  bigger heel 360?

nasty.
[close]

Yeah that was fucked! Never seen one before. And was it a fakie hardflip revert? Thats when the game started getting crazy.

That was actually kind of cool looking imo.
Check out my original thought: Chris Cole does some ugly tricks and has wack kit! I'm super edgy and interesting because of my controversial opinions.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2544
« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2011, 01:37:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's up with the Pudwill hate? He's one of the few that seems super stoked on skating, so what if he's waving his arms around?
You people are always talking about rawness in skateboarding, he's actually one of the few that doesn't force his style. Pure skateboarding imo.

Because he's a lame jock who does unnessecary ledge combos. He should change his name to Chip

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #648 on: March 26, 2011, 01:39:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
(ss)  bigger heel 360?

nasty.
[close]

[close]

That was actually kind of cool looking imo.

Agree. I liked it too, just reacted like "????"

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #649 on: March 26, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »
Who won in the worst arm movement section?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2011, 02:11:35 PM »
holy fuck, these guys were popping their tricks propper.

and Luan's fakie ghetto bird and switch 360 megaheel thing were amazing.

:o

RonBurgundy

• Rep: -40
  • from a whale's vagina
« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2011, 02:50:18 PM »
Luan have been doing those fakie hards revert for ever check the first line, and all the rest of the part, beacause its just so fucken sick

Torey migth have a "natural" style, but that doesn't mean is pretty, like Apples.

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2011, 03:47:08 PM »
Morgan Smith won the whole thing btw.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
(ss) bigger bigspin heel
[close]
That's what I thought.
[close]
I'm pretty sure that a biggerspin heel is when you go 180 and the board goes 540.

I would call it a switch 360 bigspin heel. Think about it like the cab bigspin/bigflips that PJ Ladd and Ryan Gallant were doing all the time in WHL. So my name just follows the same logic.

Edit:
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i think everyone is a little racist even if they don't want to be so, pointing out someone else's racism is just kinda like being in denial & trying to make yourself seem like a good person. maybe this isn't the best situation to use as an example cause what that dude said was actually racist but everytime i get on this website it seems like someone is pulling the racist card. stfu with that shit you guys make yourselves seem more ignorant that way, pointing out someone else's bad-traits is a bad-trait.
[close]
not trying to be a dick, but that is the most hillarious way ever to end a rant pointing out someone else's bad traits.
Also, is there really something wrong with being annoyed by something as disrespectful as racism, and not wanting to hear it? I know its slap, so respect is definitely an odd thing to talk about, it just sometimes seems annoying.
[close]

also, i dont buy the whole, everyone is a little racist line. i am not racist, i hate everyone equally.
[close]

Into Black Metal? Thats  a pretty BM attitude.
[close]
No, it's not.
[close]

Well probably not exclusively black metal. But I think Varg Vikernes, Fenriz or Faust said those exact words in a interview i read.

Not to keep this going, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Especially considering that Varg talks all the time about how he hates that people talk about how he hates certain people because according to Varg, hate is an emotion felt by only unintelligent people.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:53:16 PM by oyolar »

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
I just realised that every week THEM wins on saturday and U.S wins on Sunday, and since its PJ battle tomorow, US will again win on sunday.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
Stolen from P/V:
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Because he's a lame jock who does unnessecary ledge combos. He should change his name to Chip

What makes him a jock?
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2011, 05:56:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

What makes him a jock?

Yeah^  Really, what?  He seems pretty legit.

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
wow, albert almost had it

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2011, 06:14:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

What makes him a jock?
He's amazing at skateboarding. That's pretty much the only criteria that determines if someone is a jock/robot, or not. if you're mediocre to really good, you're still core, once you become amazing you're a jock/robot that doesn't have fun skateboarding. Which makes no sense, because to become amazing you have to skate more than everyone else, and skateboarding is the last activity people would choose to do if it wasn't for fun.