Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 265854 times)

spaghetti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #1080 on: April 24, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »
Felipe's 360 flip and 360 shove-it were such a buzzkill. He is one of the best skaters right now but does 360 flips and shove-its like some shitty park kids.

Didn't knew that Carlin was so good, I thought Felipe would wipe the floor with him.

Have you not seen jimmy's flippity flop pit stop video?  Hes got some crazy shit up his sleeve.  One of the better games of skate yet aside for felipe's gross 360 flip.

IamTheCreature

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1081 on: April 24, 2011, 12:54:24 PM »
that was a great game..i was cringing the whole time wanting Carlin to win

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #1082 on: April 24, 2011, 01:06:53 PM »
AHHHH FELIPES TRE FLIPS RUINS MILLIONS OF LIVES, I CAN NO LONGER ENJOY HIS SKATING EVEN WHEN HE IS DOING OTHER TRICKS THAT ARE GOOD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DO 1 TRICK THE WAY I LIKE IT.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1083 on: April 24, 2011, 01:14:31 PM »
i did not think jimmy was gonna win it, and i was gunning for him the whole time.   i put my hands up in excitment, because he mops the floor with these soul-less yo-flipping turds

felipe gustavo might be really good, but he sucks
Do you hate Cairo Foster as passionately because of the nollie hardflips he's done?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1084 on: April 24, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »
there was way too much clapping edited into this one

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1085 on: April 24, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
Best game so far, and i'm liking the RipNDip cameos in some of the games ha

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1086 on: April 24, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
RONNIE!!!  i hope he wins the whole thing.  RONNIE!!!!  one of the best to ever do it and never get his full dues.
[close]

Maybe because the dude has only put out 2 video parts in his career and one was around '96.
[close]

yeah honestly I hate most of these "legends" slap adores
[close]

Wowzas.  Those fools are joking, right?

Carlin got lucky.  9 times out of 10 Felipe would have won that game.
What bothers me most about felipe's 360 flip is that he did a text book switch one just before it.  He can't even pretend like the yo flip was natural otherwise he would have learned the switch one yo'd out too.  Also, is anyone else amazed by how good Felipe's switch varial flip was?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:43:08 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #1087 on: April 24, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1088 on: April 24, 2011, 03:17:02 PM »
fuck yeah jimmy

Stolen Darkness

• Rep: -3
    • Candy Shop Skate Co. avatar image
« Reply #1089 on: April 24, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
I was also cringing the whole time wanting Jimmy to win....he is one of the sickest consistent flat dudes around. If he doesnt beat Mike mo, its only cuz hes got ADD

www.candyshopskateco.com $35 Boards. Made in East Coast.

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1090 on: April 24, 2011, 04:19:09 PM »
fuck yeah I was so stoked Jimmy won

« Reply #1091 on: April 24, 2011, 04:32:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Mo will win cause he's a jock.

if it were him vs creager with no one watching ronnie would smash him.

not down for the MO.?  one of the best ever though so....

flame away.

[close]

not enough cellar door.

competition is good and healthy and drives some to progress.

cellar door? wtf.

competition turns ben fisher into mike v.

so stoked jimmy won!!!!

Galletly

« Reply #1092 on: April 24, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »
Jimmy Carlin's weird kinda Napoleon Dynamite slouch is brilliant. His style isn't just 'lazy', it's 'I can't be bothered even trying, this is stupid'. I always imagine him sighing whenever he lands something.

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #1093 on: April 24, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »
Haha, I knew people were gonna be disgusted by that tre flip. Right when I saw it, all I could think was "Uh oh."

Anyways, it was a hard-fought win by ole Jimmy.

bakedRice

• Rep: -20
« Reply #1094 on: April 24, 2011, 05:06:01 PM »
AHHHH FELIPES TRE FLIPS RUINS MILLIONS OF LIVES, I CAN NO LONGER ENJOY HIS SKATING EVEN WHEN HE IS DOING OTHER TRICKS THAT ARE GOOD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DO 1 TRICK THE WAY I LIKE IT.

wow i cant believe how like 10 of the last 20 posts have something about felipes tre. are you all regular? can you not tell that that is probably one of his favourite tricks to do but how at ease he has those. half you fucktards wouldnt even be able to do a shove that casually, and the man has his tres so dialed hes doing it with his eyes closed. he can do it every single time as a casual shove style tre, i think thats way sicker than being able to pop it up and shit, literally everyone can do that, not everyone has that motion as casual as that.

jimmys been one of my favourites since black and white/feed the need, if he ever took anything seriously he could take over the world.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #1095 on: April 24, 2011, 05:21:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wow i cant believe how like 10 of the last 20 posts have something about felipes tre. are you all regular? can you not tell that that is probably one of his favourite tricks to do but how at ease he has those. half you fucktards wouldnt even be able to do a shove that casually, and the man has his tres so dialed hes doing it with his eyes closed. he can do it every single time as a casual shove style tre, i think thats way sicker than being able to pop it up and shit, literally everyone can do that, not everyone has that motion as casual as that.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1096 on: April 24, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
Yes!

few123456789

« Reply #1097 on: April 24, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jimmys been one of my favourites since black and white/feed the need, if he ever took anything seriously he could take over the world.

I have sex so dialed I'm not even going to try.

I'm more entertained that The Berrics is one of the top threads on Slap.  Love it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:31:42 PM by few123456789 »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1098 on: April 24, 2011, 05:29:46 PM »
Quote from: daniel  link=topic=50944.msg1433424#msg1433424 date=1303691266
Yes!

so stoked that yo-flipper didn't win. get that bullshit the fuck outta here.

Edward Sebastian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • This is what we live for.
« Reply #1099 on: April 24, 2011, 05:31:56 PM »
there should be less talk of how gross the tre flip was and more about how amazing jimmy's switch backside flip was
"RIP to myself one day" - JR Blastoff

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #1100 on: April 24, 2011, 06:23:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ahahaha that video is helarious, felipe needs to be banned from doing 3flips

Reggie Nobles

• Rep: 84
  • oh no
« Reply #1101 on: April 24, 2011, 07:19:36 PM »
I think felipe does them tres just to fuck with everyone. Jimmy Carlin keeps getting better and better.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1102 on: April 24, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
Berra- Lem's last name is french because the vietnamese were colonized by France for a long time and it affected their culture. Its not that weird.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #1103 on: April 24, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
I think felipe does them tres just to fuck with everyone. Jimmy Carlin keeps getting better and better.

sick game.  both rip
where is home?

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #1104 on: April 24, 2011, 08:38:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i was making fun of the people who dismisses felipe as a whole because of one trick. i love felipe.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1105 on: April 24, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He's obviously fucking around, i;ve seen him do normal tre flip before, then after, he does a 'yo-flip'. People need to calm down.

I wish i could tre flip like that.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1106 on: April 24, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
I guess I'm the only one that thinks those tres are crazy. Then again, I think I'm the only one in this thread that can tre flip.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #1107 on: April 24, 2011, 08:57:51 PM »
I guess I'm the only one that thinks those tres are crazy. Then again, I think I'm the only one in this thread that can tre flip.

na that shit was weird looking. he's obviously amazing at tres from watching his video parts but that was bad to look at.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1108 on: April 24, 2011, 09:00:43 PM »
I honestly used to think they were lame, but then i realized that's like the next level of tres. It's like that episode of spongebob where spongebob got sun bleached from tanning so much, and only that seal understood how being sun bleached was the next level of tanning.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #1109 on: April 24, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »
I honestly used to think they were lame, but then i realized that's like the next level of tres. It's like that episode of spongebob where spongebob got sun bleached from tanning so much, and only that seal understood how being sun bleached was the next level of tanning.

yeah alot of these dudes are basically falling asleep when they do 360 flips. its honestly the easiest trick on flatland after doing it for years so i can see how it could get to that point after doing a million of them, it just doesn't even look like it feels good when you do them that way. it slid out like a fart.