Author Topic: Guitar Thread  (Read 20241 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Guitar Thread
« Reply #510 on: April 28, 2024, 05:16:40 PM »
more bass acquisitions, USA G&L L2500, traded my warwick for this thing, perhaps not quite as valuable but better suited my playing style, greater range of tones, and infinitely easier to offload in the future if i am no longer into it. but i am very into it.

dofrenzy that classical guitar is beautiful. i've always wanted a good one, i just have a cheapo to fuck around on.

Incredible bass. G&L is one of my favorite brands. I had one as a kid but I didn't watch it good enough. I had no idea what I had.

Idk if anyone like electronics videos here. This is a good one.

https://youtu.be/TB6SvQINfzY?si=M_RN7w-8RxzFm9Qp
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2024, 01:43:17 PM »

Does anyone seen this type of truss rod
(A)pl(E)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2024, 03:08:41 PM »
Looks like a hex head in the center?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2024, 05:22:13 PM »
Looks like a hex head in the center?

It's just a nut. Like a Gibson. Getting help tomorrow.
(A)pl(E)

Mywm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #514 on: May 07, 2024, 08:33:28 PM »
picked up my guitar again after years
used to have a very bassy guitar i loved. with wood from a native brazilian tree, louro preto. my former roomate moved out in a whim to live with a girl he met and just took it with him. after that i kinda lost my will to play.
i still have a jag but i haver never got used to it (sounds too bright, shorter scale is annoying, can rattle a lot). i will try to get back into the habit of playing with it, but eventually i want to trade it for something else

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #515 on: May 07, 2024, 10:57:29 PM »
picked up my guitar again after years
used to have a very bassy guitar i loved. with wood from a native brazilian tree, louro preto. my former roomate moved out in a whim to live with a girl he met and just took it with him. after that i kinda lost my will to play.
i still have a jag but i haver never got used to it (sounds too bright, shorter scale is annoying, can rattle a lot). i will try to get back into the habit of playing with it, but eventually i want to trade it for something else

I had a vintage guitar made of borderline illegal woods too. Stolen as well.

I'm never gonna recover from it. I've had "homies" rip lots of shit of.

It's like they realize I'm not the violent animal that they was led to believe and boom. It happened.

I have a dream that I'm getting a custom shop as a gift from slash. Sometimes it's Billy Corgan. That guy hates my ass but loves my playing. And I kntwho the pumpkins stole Siamese dream from so he and Trent resiner give me guitars to keep me quiet.

Dave ahhhh Foo Fighters should give me a guitar for realizing he's been rewriting Milo goes to everywhere for 30 years
(A)pl(E)