Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463794 times)

Karlos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #720 on: January 28, 2012, 06:24:35 AM »
more funny, than awkward but asking a girl if i could pull out her tampon. bloody cock but was worth it

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #721 on: January 28, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
more funny, than awkward but asking a girl if i could pull out her tampon. bloody cock but was worth it

thats more disgusting than funny or awkward. sounds like something marlyn manson would do to a stripper

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #722 on: January 28, 2012, 06:27:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thats more disgusting than funny or awkward. sounds like something marlyn manson would do to a stripper

I don't really think it's disgusting at all.  I bang my lady on her period pretty much everytime it comes around.  It just means you can't get too freaky and you hafta shower right after (or just bang in the shower).  Otherwise it's no big deal.

kenspliffeyjr

« Reply #723 on: January 28, 2012, 06:34:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't really think it's disgusting at all.  I bang my lady on her period pretty much everytime it comes around.  It just means you can't get too freaky and you hafta shower right after (or just bang in the shower).  Otherwise it's no big deal.

My girl has an I.U.D. which means no periods and it's fucking awesome

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #724 on: January 28, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

keep her

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

kenspliffeyjr

« Reply #725 on: January 29, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

keep her

That's the plan, I don't know why every girl doesn't get one it's a godsend.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #726 on: January 29, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »
Not about me but ...

Buddy was having a party at his own house, he's drunk. At some point he creeps into his room with his girl. Later we see him all drunk and happy and he's got some blood on his nose.

apad88

« Reply #727 on: January 29, 2012, 05:37:15 PM »
Not about me but ...

Buddy was having a party at his own house, he's drunk. At some point he creeps into his room with his girl. Later we see him all drunk and happy and he's got some blood on his nose.
haha gross.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #728 on: January 30, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »
if you havent been bloody after sex at least one time, you're doing it wrong.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #729 on: January 30, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
thats one thing i really learned as well: if you decide to finger a girl, dont use that finger where you bit half of your nail off and have sharp edges.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #730 on: January 30, 2012, 09:48:03 PM »
I had a few classes with this girl and we would flirt, but I had a girlfriend so nothing happened during that school year.  When the girlfriend and I broke up I called the girl from class to meet me at a bar.  At the bar there was a lot of sexual tension and whiskey.  Somehow we got a ride to her place and we made out in the back seat the whole time.  We get to her room, clothes come off, nipples get sucked, and then I'm on top missionary-style.  After awhile I get a little tired and suggest we switch to her on top.  She obliges and a minute into the position change I get queasy and throw up on our groins.  I tried, but she didn't want to continue after the clean-up.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »
I had a few classes with this girl and we would flirt, but I had a girlfriend so nothing happened during that school year.  When the girlfriend and I broke up I called the girl from class to meet me at a bar.  At the bar there was a lot of sexual tension and whiskey.  Somehow we got a ride to her place and we made out in the back seat the whole time.  We get to her room, clothes come off, nipples get sucked, and then I'm on top missionary-style.  After awhile I get a little tired and suggest we switch to her on top.  She obliges and a minute into the position change I get queasy and throw up on our groins.  I tried, but she didn't want to continue after the clean-up.

No mongz

• Rep: -6
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #732 on: February 01, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
A few months ago when I was dating a freshmen girl because I'm a really cool sophomore, we were in her basement making out under blankets  and she said "just take them off" so I pushed down my pants her put her hand on it and she kind of yelped and got up and told me she ment my glasses.
It was pretty akward until we broke up.

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #733 on: February 01, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
A few months ago when I was dating a freshmen girl because I'm a really cool sophomore, we were in her basement making out under blankets  and she said "just take them off" so I pushed down my pants her put her hand on it and she kind of yelped and got up and told me she ment my glasses.
It was pretty akward until we broke up.

but did you get any that night?

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

No mongz

• Wait, what?
« Reply #734 on: February 01, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
Na I blew it

BuddyPal

« Reply #735 on: February 01, 2012, 01:47:07 PM »
on her face hopefully

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #736 on: February 01, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
i havnt got any of these lately. theres a drought

S.E.

« Reply #737 on: February 01, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »
m
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:29:25 AM by S.E. »

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #738 on: February 01, 2012, 10:27:01 PM »
So for my birthday last summer I had a birthday party/ house warming thing at the house i had just moved into. I had all my friends come and my girlfriend wanted her dumb slut friend to come. I was against the slut coming because she is everything evil but she came anyway. I had just moved into this house so there wasn't any couches and none of my roommates had moved in yet so there were no beds in the house except mine. My friend Tom thought ahead and brought his own mattress with him and I told him he could put it on my bedroom floor and sleep there because my room was the only clean part of the house because all the other rooms were getting dirty from the party. So I get birthday wasted and start trying to convince my girlfriend and slut into a threesome but shit doesn't workout. My friend Tom starts asking me whatsup with slut and I tell him to go for it but just wear a condom because she's dirty and I give him a condom. So the parties pretty much over so me, my girlfriend, Tom, Slut and this random kid who none of us are really friends with but was drunk and needed a place to sleep head to my room. Random kid goes on my couch and falls asleep, tom and slut get on his mattress and me and my girl get in my bed. the lights go out and me and my girl hear tom and slut start going at it so we start fucking too. I tried to fuck for a little but whiskey dick was rampant and my birthday drunk drowsiness kicked in so I passed out. I wake up soaking wet and with one of the worst headaches of my life. Im still drunk and confused as fuck as to why I'm wet. I look down to see if I pissed myself but I was good. I look over at my girlfriend and see the biggest fucking piss puddle on a bed the world has ever known. I swear she might have pissed, chugged some water, then pissed again. So I jump up from bed and slam my head on the book shelve hanging above it which I didn't know about because it was my first night sleeping there. The banging of my head wakes everyone up, except my girlfriend, to me standing on my bed drenched in piss. They all start laughing at me but I quickly snitch my girl out and she wakes up to her realizing she pissed herself and the three people who slept in my room laughing at her. Bitch was embarrassed to say the least. so after the whole piss thing is cleaned my friend tells me how he fucked slut once with the condom then went in for round two bare dicked. I told him he should get checked out because I was dead serious about her being a dirty slut. At first he thought I was fucking with him but he went and got checked out anyway. She gave him chlamydia. So thank god my threesome plans fell through. Ill take waking up in a piss puddle to waking up with the clam any day.

After typing this story out I realize it isn't really an awkward sexual experience but fuck it. I'll post it anyway.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #739 on: February 01, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »
that was actually kinda funny. dude salty as fuck tho for catching chlamydia. he came back for seconds and paid the price lmao

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #740 on: February 01, 2012, 11:09:05 PM »
your friend did not give any fuck that day, give him my props.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

No mongz

• Wait, what?
« Reply #741 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:52 PM »
So for my birthday last summer I had a birthday party/ house warming thing at the house i had just moved into. I had all my friends come and my girlfriend wanted her dumb slut friend to come. I was against the slut coming because she is everything evil but she came anyway. I had just moved into this house so there wasn't any couches and none of my roommates had moved in yet so there were no beds in the house except mine. My friend Tom thought ahead and brought his own mattress with him and I told him he could put it on my bedroom floor and sleep there because my room was the only clean part of the house because all the other rooms were getting dirty from the party. So I get birthday wasted and start trying to convince my girlfriend and slut into a threesome but shit doesn't workout. My friend Tom starts asking me whatsup with slut and I tell him to go for it but just wear a condom because she's dirty and I give him a condom. So the parties pretty much over so me, my girlfriend, Tom, Slut and this random kid who none of us are really friends with but was drunk and needed a place to sleep head to my room. Random kid goes on my couch and falls asleep, tom and slut get on his mattress and me and my girl get in my bed. the lights go out and me and my girl hear tom and slut start going at it so we start fucking too. I tried to fuck for a little but whiskey dick was rampant and my birthday drunk drowsiness kicked in so I passed out. I wake up soaking wet and with one of the worst headaches of my life. Im still drunk and confused as fuck as to why I'm wet. I look down to see if I pissed myself but I was good. I look over at my girlfriend and see the biggest fucking piss puddle on a bed the world has ever known. I swear she might have pissed, chugged some water, then pissed again. So I jump up from bed and slam my head on the book shelve hanging above it which I didn't know about because it was my first night sleeping there. The banging of my head wakes everyone up, except my girlfriend, to me standing on my bed drenched in piss. They all start laughing at me but I quickly snitch my girl out and she wakes up to her realizing she pissed herself and the three people who slept in my room laughing at her. Bitch was embarrassed to say the least. so after the whole piss thing is cleaned my friend tells me how he fucked slut once with the condom then went in for round two bare dicked. I told him he should get checked out because I was dead serious about her being a dirty slut. At first he thought I was fucking with him but he went and got checked out anyway. She gave him chlamydia. So thank god my threesome plans fell through. Ill take waking up in a piss puddle to waking up with the clam any day.

After typing this story out I realize it isn't really an awkward sexual experience but fuck it. I'll post it anyway.
Is this what growing up is like?

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #742 on: February 02, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Is this what growing up is like?

hahahahahah!

sadly yes.

and great story man!
I need a coffee

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #743 on: February 02, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
god i hope i dont have any STDs....

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #744 on: February 02, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
i've never been checked  :-\

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #745 on: February 02, 2012, 08:07:34 PM »
You guys should do it. There are tons of places that test for free and you will have a weight lifted off your shoulders.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #746 on: February 02, 2012, 11:13:15 PM »
You guys should do it. There are tons of places that test for free and you will have a weight lifted off your shoulders.

or not...

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #747 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

or not...
Fair enough.

Edit: Dammit! The point was to convince these guys to do it! I didn't get my first test until maybe 4 years ago. I used to get stressed out on it and now I never worry. I have been tested 3 times and it becomes less of a stressful ordeal every time.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:24:43 PM by happenstance »

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #748 on: February 02, 2012, 11:32:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

or not...
[close]
Fair enough.

Edit: Dammit! The point was to convince these guys to do it! I didn't get my first test until maybe 4 years ago. I used to get stressed out on it and now I never worry. I have been tested 3 times and it becomes less of a stressful ordeal every time.

I get tested all the time, it makes sense, I mean why wouldnt you?

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #749 on: February 03, 2012, 01:06:12 AM »
glad you guys liked my story  :) haha. But for real get tested if you have any suspicion that you have something. Even if the girl says she's clean she may not be because they are usually too embarrassed to say if they do. alot of places will do it for free so you might as well. sorry for my PSA. luckily my friend only got the clam, its like the common cold of STDs