Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720797 times)

Complements4U

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 397
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5580 on: May 17, 2019, 10:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote

Stoked on ORGRIM mother fucking DOOMHAMMER leading the horde into salvation again the ONE TRUE WARCHIEF. NOT STOKED ON THE ALLIANCE.
FUCK
THE
ALLIANCE
FUCK YOU IF YOU CLAIM ALLIANCE. NO COMPLEMENTS4 ALLIANCE.
[close]
That’s Go’el, aka thrall, aka the green Jesus fool.
"Yours is the title of warchief, Thrall, son of D-Durotan. You will wear my armor and carry my hammer." he lives as the spirit of fuck the mother fucking alliance forever and always. Always the one true warcheif

Edit: do people actually unironically claim alliance? Why?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:37:07 AM by Complements4U »

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #5581 on: May 18, 2019, 10:58:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Stoked on ORGRIM mother fucking DOOMHAMMER leading the horde into salvation again the ONE TRUE WARCHIEF. NOT STOKED ON THE ALLIANCE.
FUCK
THE
ALLIANCE
FUCK YOU IF YOU CLAIM ALLIANCE. NO COMPLEMENTS4 ALLIANCE.
[close]
That’s Go’el, aka thrall, aka the green Jesus fool.
[close]
"Yours is the title of warchief, Thrall, son of D-Durotan. You will wear my armor and carry my hammer." he lives as the spirit of fuck the mother fucking alliance forever and always. Always the one true warcheif

Edit: do people actually unironically claim alliance? Why?
Yea, and I'm glad they do. People need to have some pride in what they're playing and not just roll whatever has the best racial for pvp or whatever. I haven't played in since mid-Legion, but from what I read it sounds like the next WC is going to be Baine? He's supposed to have a close relationship with Anduin, so how's this faction war supposed to continue if the leaders are BFFs?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5582 on: May 19, 2019, 03:59:55 PM »
drank some beers with a slap pal last night
hungover cause I don’t drink that often

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5583 on: May 19, 2019, 04:50:10 PM »
I'm going to try and stop posting so many shitty gifs all the time. 

Chim Richalds

• Rep: -101
« Reply #5584 on: May 19, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »

Could you start by removing the gifs in your sig? It's annoying and nobody wants to look at that shit every time you make a post. That goes for everyone. The whole sig thing makes this site seem antiquated as hell.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:20:41 PM by Chim Richalds »

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5585 on: May 20, 2019, 03:01:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Could you start by removing the gifs in your sig? It's annoying and nobody wants to look at that shit every time you make a post. That goes for everyone. The whole sig thing makes this site seem antiquated as hell.

I'm stoked but also not stoked on your ability to get to 99 posts in under 10 days.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #5586 on: May 20, 2019, 03:40:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Turn them off in the settings, easier than telling everyone to turn off theirs.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #5587 on: May 21, 2019, 03:30:22 PM »
I'm stoked on the Westworld season 3 trailer (Jesse Pinkman, bitch).

Not stoked that it won't premiere until 2020.

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #5588 on: May 21, 2019, 04:36:38 PM »

Heres something to keep you over.
I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5589 on: May 21, 2019, 08:59:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Heres something to keep you over.

Super poppy.  Saccarine.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dustwardprez

« Reply #5590 on: May 22, 2019, 09:14:22 AM »
I got invited to go live in Brazil.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1382
« Reply #5591 on: May 31, 2019, 09:28:18 PM »
Watching Friends.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1307
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5592 on: May 31, 2019, 09:36:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How does it feel to visit and post so much on a site you hate everything about? Do you spend any time with family and friends? If you spend all this time on something you hate, your friends must be swimming in attention.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #5593 on: June 01, 2019, 03:44:56 AM »
I don't give a fuck what anyone says my signature is great, unless you have something to say about the Pecs fine yes they are a bit small making my head look tiny but it's kind of out of line to randomly body shame me. Notcool dude.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5594 on: June 01, 2019, 07:19:18 AM »
My stupid ass girlfriend and I are moving back to the desert tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. I blew my knee out and it hurts to skate. I’m going to beg my doctor for dog drugs upon my return.

I am a fan of desert living and envy your move. I left the Mojave in 2017 and regret it frequently.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5595 on: June 01, 2019, 08:02:54 AM »
I have a new iPhone XR on the way. My Galaxy S7 is still going strong however. Haven't had an iPhone in a long ass time, so hopefully it's cool. I usually just keep a phone untill it breaks or really slows down. Anyone else have an XR?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5596 on: June 01, 2019, 08:14:00 AM »
I have a new iPhone XR on the way. My Galaxy S7 is still going strong however. Haven't had an iPhone in a long ass time, so hopefully it's cool. I usually just keep a phone untill it breaks or really slows down. Anyone else have an XR?
No, never, we don't fuck with phones here, son

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5597 on: June 01, 2019, 08:20:38 AM »
yes ! i just got one two days ago through verizon but then apple had a good deal on them as well if i traded in my old phone . anyway i love it , it’s cool man . i needed the bigger screen & i like they did away with the bottom button .

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5598 on: June 01, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yes ! i just got one two days ago through verizon but then apple had a good deal on them as well if i traded in my old phone . anyway i love it , it’s cool man . i needed the bigger screen & i like they did away with the bottom button .

Which deal did you go with? I’m about to get a new one and want it Cheaper haha

I miss the days when an upgrade included an allowance.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5599 on: June 01, 2019, 10:09:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nice I'm glad you are liking it. Yea the sale offered to me was great so I just went for it.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #5600 on: June 01, 2019, 01:28:38 PM »
Being in the hospital for a week(sarcastic)

Super bummed the guy beside me is my old landlord and super nice guy. Dying of skin cancer and they are about to cut his ear off

This hospital is awesome at night. I've been smoking weed with nurses

During the day it's a gong show. Literally greys anatomy (cut me slack, I'm married). Everyone is just yelling and fighting constantly and the doctors are fuckin assholes
Gentleman ninja warlock

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5601 on: June 01, 2019, 03:31:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Nice I'm glad you are liking it. Yea the sale offered to me was great so I just went for it.
i chose verizon but the apple one offers 30$ more in the exchange for my old phone . but i already got the phone through verizon so i’m just keeping it now that i already have it set up . also apple you can do it in store .

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #5602 on: June 03, 2019, 02:13:12 AM »
my three rommates and i got two silkie chickens, only a few weeks old. they're hella cute and should be a great experience to care for them and have eggs in the future. however, it is also a huge responsibility that i hope my roommates and i can manage as a group. also we don't know if they are hens or roosters yet, so we might have to part ways with one or both of them if they start crowing at some point.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #5603 on: June 05, 2019, 08:27:45 AM »
When I go for a front Smith on the flat bar and it just does a lipslide instead. Like yea i just landed a nice front lip ill take it, but ehh. Stoked but not stoked

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #5604 on: June 05, 2019, 11:12:16 AM »
my three rommates and i got two silkie chickens, only a few weeks old. they're hella cute and should be a great experience to care for them and have eggs in the future. however, it is also a huge responsibility that i hope my roommates and i can manage as a group. also we don't know if they are hens or roosters yet, so we might have to part ways with one or both of them if they start crowing at some point.
roosters don't lay eggs but they will defend their whores. and they keep each other warm. i looked into chickens a yr or so ago and caring for em is almost barbaric vs how you'd treat a pet but i guess they're just tiny dinosaurs.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #5605 on: June 05, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
roosters don't lay eggs but they will defend their whores. and they keep each other warm. i looked into chickens a yr or so ago and caring for em is almost barbaric vs how you'd treat a pet but i guess they're just tiny dinosaurs.

The hard part is remembering to lock them up every night so opossums or raccoons don’t eat them.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1973
« Reply #5606 on: June 06, 2019, 07:14:53 AM »
I got preapproved for a mortgage and I’m shopping for a house right now. It feels very surreal to be in a position where I can do this because even a year ago I was in a bit of a rough place in terms of employment/life. I’m very excited, but holy smokes is this process stressful. I’m at work and can barely concentrate.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5607 on: June 06, 2019, 07:20:05 AM »
I got preapproved for a mortgage and I’m shopping for a house right now. It feels very surreal to be in a position where I can do this because even a year ago I was in a bit of a rough place in terms of employment/life. I’m very excited, but holy smokes is this process stressful. I’m at work and can barely concentrate.

Congrats! Find a good realtor who isn’t just in it for their commission and it takes a bunch of stress away.

Good luck!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #5608 on: June 06, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »

good on you .. one thing to consider are property values both current and future .. i would suggest making sure you find a neighborhood that is either long standing stable or up and coming .. owning a house is an investment and if you play your cards right, allows you the chance to sell for a higher price down the road and upgrade your digs or cash out .. good luck and have fun with your process
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #5609 on: June 06, 2019, 08:26:49 AM »
my passion (aside from being an adult dumbass i guess) is playing in bands, and I have a lot of opportunities right now. Like, i'm riddled with opportunities. i'm stoked as hell to not be on bedrest -- a few months ago i was recovering from a gnarly eye injury and unsure if i'd ever be able to play music in a live setting again.
but what the fuck ?! so stoked to have all these opportunities, yet so riddled as to which opportunity is right. i know it's not for me to decipher right now. yet it is somewhat, erhm, frustrating as shit.