Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 322600 times)

Shtonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -418
Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #2640 on: December 02, 2023, 06:01:40 AM »
Also gotta say those bunt guys are insufferably kooky to me. Canadian thing maybe... I can fully see the GH episode being delayed because they're having it vetted by Vans, little bendovers. Can't imagine GH wouldve passed up on the opportunity to create drama by repeating his well documented low opinion on what Vans currently is on a Vans marketing channel.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2641 on: December 02, 2023, 06:53:03 AM »
Have checked it out and gotta say I find it weird. He doesn't give any reason except that he seemed to dislike his clothing style. Wasn't Chris Russell one of the few to immediately and publicly smack down Taylor Silverman? Of course there's no obligation out of that but seems weird for Jake to go after an ally when there's for sure a bunch of full on homophobes and violent sexists around him in both sports. But maybe there's some heavier reasons he didn't wanna air out publicly. Just feels like the weirdest half send from someone who's reknown for his solid demeanor in the snowboard industry.

I mean he had to film him, probably more of a personality clash thing than “he’s a piece of shit as a human”
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #2642 on: December 02, 2023, 03:39:44 PM »
Kuzyk rips. I've got his K2 medium board that I ride in the park

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #2643 on: December 02, 2023, 04:32:52 PM »
Also gotta say those bunt guys are insufferably kooky to me. Canadian thing maybe... I can fully see the GH episode being delayed because they're having it vetted by Vans, little bendovers. Can't imagine GH wouldve passed up on the opportunity to create drama by repeating his well documented low opinion on what Vans currently is on a Vans marketing channel.

Started listening to this other podcast because these kids kept coming up on my tiktok called jumpers jump, and they use a lot of the same slang except they use it way more than the bunt boys. Can any Canadians confirm whats up with the slang over there?

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
« Reply #2644 on: December 02, 2023, 04:38:46 PM »

I think there’s as good of a chance, if not better, that they’re just saving it for the season finale (which must be coming up soon) since he’s a pretty big figure in skateboarding/skateboarding media right now.  I’m sure they got some interesting content from him.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #2645 on: December 02, 2023, 05:06:28 PM »
Jesus christ...stop being so thirsty....I liked GH as much as the the next knob but why would he let it fly any harder than his own channel....the guy cranks out like an hour of drivel every fucking week...do we need more? 

Loved the Kuzyk episode, he filled the role of the rando Canadian and then some, some of the best episodes.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #2646 on: December 03, 2023, 07:16:35 AM »

lol this is not the mafia
check my music

pimp dough

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2647 on: December 03, 2023, 11:10:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Started listening to this other podcast because these kids kept coming up on my tiktok called jumpers jump, and they use a lot of the same slang except they use it way more than the bunt boys. Can any Canadians confirm whats up with the slang over there?

its not a Canadian thing, its just a Toronto thing

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #2648 on: December 03, 2023, 06:04:46 PM »
I keep seeing that one chick talking about “leaving your moms in the hood” and “smoking that yute” on insta. It’s as great as it is grating.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #2649 on: December 04, 2023, 05:50:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

its not a Canadian thing, its just a Toronto ting
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #2650 on: December 04, 2023, 05:31:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

made me spit out my water haha

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #2651 on: December 04, 2023, 06:27:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

made me spit out my water haha
toronto is a self important shithole 90% of the time.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2652 on: December 05, 2023, 12:29:43 PM »
Excited for this one. Hayley rips

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #2653 on: December 06, 2023, 12:41:39 PM »
Cephas… no more singing

Lifer

• Rep: 74
« Reply #2654 on: December 06, 2023, 06:36:37 PM »
New segment had me fooled but I appreciate being reminded about that skater's part.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -228
« Reply #2655 on: December 06, 2023, 06:39:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Erase Toronto off the face of the earth ASAP then

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 113
« Reply #2656 on: December 06, 2023, 08:29:37 PM »
The barn they built this season is really sturdy

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #2657 on: December 06, 2023, 09:43:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Erase Toronto off the face of the earth ASAP then

actually majority of ontario. especially within the gta.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #2658 on: December 12, 2023, 08:18:49 AM »
gifted hater has been announced for tomorrow's episode

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #2659 on: December 12, 2023, 08:46:41 AM »
The barn they built this season is really sturdy

Get the livestock out….

BigCoffeeMugs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2660 on: December 12, 2023, 09:26:22 AM »
Tomorrow’s episode will either be top 5 or overhyped

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2661 on: December 12, 2023, 06:02:35 PM »
The Vegas odds are stacked like the barn lumber, ready for the build.

Hopes are on the sparks. Hopefully GH can get some cash outta this and buy Ryan Lay some wheels.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wjYMUMEJC/
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

devils acrobat

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2662 on: December 13, 2023, 07:46:53 AM »
Episode was fine and all but nothing to get excited about. Not like the ted barrow one from a few seasons back where they were challenging him a bit. That one Was pretty great. They missed the big opportunity to ask GH where he is getting his content from, if he has birds chirping spicy stuff to him etc. This could have lead to some controversies or some shots fired.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1969
« Reply #2663 on: December 13, 2023, 07:50:44 AM »
Episode was fine and all but nothing to get excited about. Not like the ted barrow one from a few seasons back where they were challenging him a bit. That one Was pretty great. They missed the big opportunity to ask GH where he is getting his content from, if he has birds chirping spicy stuff to him etc. This could have lead to some controversies or some shots fired.

http://youtu.be/IEp-7cHc1uc?si=Xe6mXYx1r1sBU4fe

devils acrobat

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2664 on: December 13, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

http://youtu.be/IEp-7cHc1uc?si=Xe6mXYx1r1sBU4fe

Dude. I never said ideas, I said content. I think it could have been fun if they discussed the whole 'people think you are farming slap for ideas' topic that is coming up often. But what do I know...

Swimming

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2665 on: December 13, 2023, 09:22:17 AM »
Does anyone know how/ where to send a question that they might answer on the post office?

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2666 on: December 13, 2023, 09:23:19 AM »
Does anyone know how/ where to send a question that they might answer on the post office?
https://thebuntlive.com/post-office/

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #2667 on: December 13, 2023, 11:02:14 AM »
Tomorrow’s episode will either be top 5 or overhyped

Literally every single bunt episode

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #2668 on: December 13, 2023, 11:59:44 AM »
I thought it was good overall. Didn’t necessarily agree with everything he said but he actually came of as pretty cool and candid. Seems like because joa’s not a pro skater, cephas and dono interacted more in this one, the conversation sounded pretty natural for an interview

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #2669 on: December 13, 2023, 01:35:08 PM »
I listen to podcasts instead of watch YouTube so have never gotten into GH. Sounds like a solid enough guy tho. Enjoyed the ep and the friendly Ryan lay and Jerry Hsu jabs.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.