Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1890483 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16350 on: September 24, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
im bored

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #16351 on: September 24, 2015, 02:33:40 PM »
What the fuck first Nallid and now RockAdio?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16352 on: September 24, 2015, 08:04:10 PM »
pulled a muscle in my leg two days ago and i still cant walk right. you know how i did it? SLEEPING. i was sound asleep and then was woken up by this horrible pain in my leg that lasted like 10 seconds, like a bad charlie horse or something. this is by far the lamest way ive ever gotten hurt in my life.

Dude this happens to me all the time. I roll my ankle sleeping and dislocate my shoulder sleeping. I get more hurt just by sleeping than i do skateboarding

colin

« Reply #16353 on: September 24, 2015, 08:38:10 PM »
Not stoked on this:

shark tits

« Reply #16354 on: September 25, 2015, 12:18:05 AM »
aight so after i chopped a board to SHARKWAVE! proportions, scribbled in just the right tori amos quote and gave that shitbird kid a deck he trades it for a mainstream deck. fucking piece of shit!
the other kid who ended up w/ it, he seems stoked but i ain't giving out no more shit. those 2 hispanics bring some piece of 16 yr old white trash to my house. he wants a used deck, says he got $10 at home. i goes 'well why don't you go get your $10 if you wanna look at my used decks, touch-hole?'
and the kid i gave a mainstream deck to [and after 'loosing' it, he's got it back and traded for the SHARKWAVE! all magick-like.] everyone's trying to get over which sucks cause my self image is sort of a gruff sweetheart but really i'm just growing to hate these kids.
not to mention every time i talk to any of my friends it's a transaction.
it's chill, i embraced my existential nothingness a long time ago but it's a drag sometimes too.
skated wormside last wk ever so breifly w/ my upstairs neighbor followed by a flatbar/flatground funky good time w/ my basement dweller. now if only i could combine the 2 of them at a decent spot, on a regular basis, these could be the days.
but let's not shit ourselves, bright eyes.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #16355 on: September 25, 2015, 07:48:55 AM »
Not stoked on this:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16356 on: September 25, 2015, 05:00:37 PM »
Apparently there's no getting my camera back and i'm an "insane loser" as well as a bunch of other shit that needs to leave some junky hooker that steals from people "the fuck alone"

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16357 on: September 25, 2015, 05:04:54 PM »
if they actually stole it call the cops rusty
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16358 on: September 25, 2015, 05:13:17 PM »
if they actually stole it call the cops rusty
You know, that's not a terrible idea, thank you Iced Nine.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #16359 on: September 26, 2015, 08:41:51 AM »
i embraced my existential nothingness a long time ago but it's a drag sometimes too
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

abudabi

« Reply #16360 on: September 26, 2015, 01:18:33 PM »
shitty pot dealers

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #16361 on: September 26, 2015, 02:46:25 PM »
Thankfully I missed this kid falling but I saw the before and after. Kid was fucked up, broke his toe from scorpioning so hard, EMTs came and everything. Kid was so out of it.

underknowledge

« Reply #16362 on: September 27, 2015, 03:50:32 PM »
I can't go to the town skatepark without some fucking kooks giving skate lessons to kids that don't even want to be there.
Also everyone and their mother having some association or company always flashing their shit all over shoving it down your throat.
Get a real job stop selling out and embarrassing skateboarding.
I also hate these fucking crews, and every fucking city has them, all dress more or less the same and only hang out and skate with each other but seem compelled to, again, try to promote all their shit as if they're some company marketing. 
Fuck your gayass crew, nobody cares.
I can't go to the skatepark to skate and without getting bummed out by this shit.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16363 on: September 28, 2015, 03:54:37 AM »
Me and my friend were skating this street kicker and he was trying to do a hardflip, he was trying for long, then he fell hard on his board and his wheel pops out, falling from a hight of 3 floors and in the middle of train rails. His wheels were some expensive bones wheels with 2 weeks along with new bearings too. We were bummed!    :(

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #16364 on: September 28, 2015, 12:37:14 PM »
I'd be more stoked that your buddy is alive, than not stoked that he lost some wheels.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16365 on: September 28, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »
was playing games of skate in my buddies garage and tried to full cab but ended up twisting the shit outta my knee...

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16366 on: September 28, 2015, 08:10:11 PM »
I'd be more stoked that your buddy is alive, than not stoked that he lost some wheels.

I didnt explain the place that well haha. It had a belly high wall and a grid protecting us from falling there. There's no way for us to fall from it. The wheel just went through the grid.

Edit:
It was in the place of the first clip.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:11:48 PM by Sk.A.T.A.N »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #16367 on: September 30, 2015, 02:04:28 PM »
Didn't get my first paycheck because I didn't sign my time sheet. Was told that I'd be getting those hours added to my next paycheck. It's the end of the month and I haven't gotten paid. Pretty bummed, I'm going to give it until this weekend but if I don't get paid, I'm just going to quit. The job is nice and I've done it for a good while now, so it seems like it's time to move on.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #16368 on: September 30, 2015, 03:36:15 PM »
^clarify? you didnt get paid your first paycheque, they said they would add it on to your next one, which u dont want to wait for. yet you've worked there for a while and want to quit. it sounds like you are insane and its probably your fault
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16369 on: October 01, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »
Didn't get my first paycheck because I didn't sign my time sheet. Was told that I'd be getting those hours added to my next paycheck. It's the end of the month and I haven't gotten paid. Pretty bummed, I'm going to give it until this weekend but if I don't get paid, I'm just going to quit. The job is nice and I've done it for a good while now, so it seems like it's time to move on.

You forgot to sign your time sheet and you take that as a sign to quit? Do you know how payroll works? They can't just cut you a check because you messed up and forgot.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #16370 on: October 01, 2015, 11:59:15 AM »

Wait, it's your first check but you've been there "for a good while?" How long are the pay periods at this place?
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #16371 on: October 01, 2015, 12:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wait, it's your first check but you've been there "for a good while?" How long are the pay periods at this place?

Your first paycheck as in you just started?? sounds weird to quit just for a slip up you made though.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16372 on: October 01, 2015, 12:18:48 PM »
trying to type reddit.com but accidentally typing redtube.com

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #16373 on: October 01, 2015, 12:28:31 PM »
you unconsciously made the wiser choice.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #16374 on: October 02, 2015, 06:27:12 PM »
^^

Sorry, I definitely sounded like a little brat, everything is good now. I work as a Math tutor at a college, so by working there for a while, I meant I've done it for a few years already, but it's a seasonal job, so this was the first check for the semester. The pay periods are biweekly.

At the time, I was super stressed because I have so much I have to pay off for school just to get into the credential program at csulb. On top of that, I'm doing my best to provide quality service to students while I see other tutors goofing off and still collecting their checks while I'm getting swarmed with students. Now that I had time to cool off, I'm feeling a lot better. I have the necessary money to pay off the fees to be a substitute teacher now.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16375 on: October 03, 2015, 05:39:09 AM »
my idiot brother ODd again for the millionth time. he finished up his 13 month rehab stint back in april or may and has been doing really well lately. hes about half way through cosmotology school and seems to like it. two weeks ago him and this older guy who was in his rehab program moved into a house together in lansing and i knew it was just a matter of time before he went right back to drugs. i guess his roommate started smoking crack again right when they moved in and lost his job in a matter of days and now owes a bunch of money to drug dealers who according to my brother have threatened to come shoot up the house. somehow all of this was an excuse for my brother to go pick up a bag of heroin. the shit he got was fentanyl laced and his crack head room mate found him blue faced on the floor in his room. EMS came and narcaned his ass back to life. im happy hes not dead, but my family has been dealing with this shit since he was 18 and hes 23 now and i really dont see him ever being able to grow up and live self sufficiently. any type of freedom he has, he goes straight back to heroin and then has to start all over again. i know a lot of people struggle with heroin and opiate addiction, and i dont want to come off as a judgemental prick, but he has had so many golden opportunities to get himself together and my parents have spent well over 100k just keeping him alive over the past 5 years and its just a bummer to know that he will probably never get his shit together and get to the point where we don't have to worry about him being on his own. 

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #16376 on: October 03, 2015, 05:50:29 AM »
my idiot brother ODd again for the millionth time. he finished up his 13 month rehab stint back in april or may and has been doing really well lately. hes about half way through cosmotology school and seems to like it. two weeks ago him and this older guy who was in his rehab program moved into a house together in lansing and i knew it was just a matter of time before he went right back to drugs. i guess his roommate started smoking crack again right when they moved in and lost his job in a matter of days and now owes a bunch of money to drug dealers who according to my brother have threatened to come shoot up the house. somehow all of this was an excuse for my brother to go pick up a bag of heroin. the shit he got was fentanyl laced and his crack head room mate found him blue faced on the floor in his room. EMS came and narcaned his ass back to life. im happy hes not dead, but my family has been dealing with this shit since he was 18 and hes 23 now and i really dont see him ever being able to grow up and live self sufficiently. any type of freedom he has, he goes straight back to heroin and then has to start all over again. i know a lot of people struggle with heroin and opiate addiction, and i dont want to come off as a judgemental prick, but he has had so many golden opportunities to get himself together and my parents have spent well over 100k just keeping him alive over the past 5 years and its just a bummer to know that he will probably never get his shit together and get to the point where we don't have to worry about him being on his own. 

Sorry to hear that JB. That sounds like a lot to deal with. Hope he sorts things out. Addiction is a fucked up thing.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16377 on: October 03, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »

Yeah my area is filled with heroin addicts. My friend from high school ODd on go skateboarding day this year. It was a huge bummer, and majority of people i went to high school with was or is doing heroin. I don't get it either. Maybe because i freak out just by smelling weed, i just can't imagine people doing heroin and thinking, "Yeah seems like a good idea"

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #16378 on: October 04, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
Being to anxious/ socially regular to get a part time job in retail

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16379 on: October 04, 2015, 08:28:55 PM »
FBI got a threat saying tomorrow there will be a school shooting at one of the colleges outside of philly, i go to a college like that. Told my mom fuck that im not going tomorrow, shes begging me to go to school tomorrow. Whats your end game here ma?