Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182276 times)

Cheechsbong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Is it wrong to say that I respect WKND a lot more after this?

Yes, especially after they were deleting comments ab people seeing caruso bein abusive to his chick in bars after lying about their knowledge with the whole stuckey thing. They still talk mad shit ab the women that came forward in private

I’ve heard some shady shit ab another person from wknd from one of my lady friends in FL too but I’m not here to tell her shit if she doesn’t want to. Just know the whole team is trash even though they trynna act woke

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
at this point, do we even care if crail makes a statement anymore? their continued silence already shows their stance; if they make a statement now it's clearly just for damage control and not sincere

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
at this point, do we even care if crail makes a statement anymore? their continued silence already shows their stance; if they make a statement now it's clearly just for damage control and not sincere

They probably wait until monday because of legal consultation, etc.or they hope that everyone will forget it after weekend.
Companies are usually careful with such statements and take their time for releasing such.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire

No, fuck Craig always and forever.

If I ever find my old ass tape of Yeah Right I’ll smash the fucker with a brick.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

facts
:) I must have been tripping last night

Lord Viper Scorpion

i care because i want to see another wack-ass craig apology, those things are gold

Cheechsbong

• Rep: 0

Any statement from any company is going to be complete bullshit. Either claiming ignorance n distancing themselves or trying to give themself a gold star for being woke assholes who can “save” their dumb ass rider.

None of these companies give a fuck n they just keep collecting their checks

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
Expand Quote
[close]

They probably wait until monday because of legal consultation, etc.or they hope that everyone will forget it after weekend.
Companies are usually careful with such statements and take their time for releasing such.

Craig on monday: OMG did you guys see Ace's new trucks use the same model numbers as the classics, even though they're different sizes!?  Definitely the biggest scandal in the industry right now!

Get hungry on it!

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Craig on monday: OMG did you guys see Ace's new trucks use the same model numbers as the classics, even though they're different sizes!?  Definitely the biggest scandal in the industry right now!

Breaking News: craig announces their new am. The unknown young but bald, bespectacled and moustached ripper, johnny cruise!

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Cherry. Please take a break so there is room for the discussion to continue. Your train of thought is hard to follow. We share your anger. Just let the thread breathe for a bit.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Yeah even if they make a statement, everyone is going to say it’s BS. I doubt Crail pros are even reading this tread anymore. they probably don’t even want to see anymore on the subject and want it to die out, which won’t happen.
I don’t think there’s anything crail can say at this point that would provide any kind of damage control.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
  • Free Max B
yall are waiting something on top of the yonnie shit? aint happening

free max b
FREE MAX B

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
In the 90's and early 00's, a big part of craig's (especially chocolate's) appeal was the classiness of the brand. Clean aesthetic, Spikes movie genius, Meza just acing the editing board, a website that was a precursor to today's "up to the minute" social media dialogue... but when your whole crew is involved in their own personal scandal, no amount of "classy" Evan Hecox linework and Andy Jenkins sketches can save you. I wanted to see Craig reach that legacy brand status we'd see forever, but they royally (no pun int) have fucked up.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -214
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
In the 90's and early 00's, a big part of craig's (especially chocolate's) appeal was the classiness of the brand. Clean aesthetic, Spikes movie genius, Meza just acing the editing board, a website that was a precursor to today's "up to the minute" social media dialogue... but when your whole crew is involved in their own personal scandal, no amount of "classy" Evan Hecox linework and Andy Jenkins sketches can save you. I wanted to see Craig reach that legacy brand status we'd see forever, but they royally (no pun int) have fucked up.

The names that left World were a big part of it too. A mass exodus from what was then the top dog in the game.

Combined with the use of funk and soul songs in videos and Hecox art, they just had something completely different for the time.

Anyone that studies organizational theory and management consulting knows that organizations can’t rest on their laurels and almost always have to reinvent themselves. That’s where this all changed.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
I follow the skate industry fairly regularly, and since its enormous there are always people who slip through cracks. I literally have never heard of Yonnie Cruz until this post.

But man this kid really seems like a real piece of work. I have deep sympathy for all the victims he knowingly gave STD's to; there are even accusations of sexual assault and rape now as well.

I prefer the Bunt over the 9Club like most people on this board, I assume (mid 30's skaters). But I swear, if Chris Roberts doesn't touch on this issue / or have female skaters or victims come on to talk about this situation...I'm completely done with that Podcast and Crail in general. It would be straight up whitewashing the crimes Yonnie committed.

Another poster made the comment that Chris, Jeron, and Justin Eldridge are all under the CrailTap Roof---if they don't mention or touch on these issues they are seriously a part of the problem.

Lord Viper Scorpion

if the 9club addresses it they have to go all in or they're going to look like whitewashers. i don't think any of them has the amount of moral fortitude to do that, but kudos if they do.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1075

Too make a statement would offer a level of transparency the skate industry just doesn’t have a the balls to show. it would alert a larger audience to an issue they were unaware of. Most skateboard enthusiasts don’t really follow stories like this. It’s easy for them just to let Yonnie go quietly and never acknowledge why.

iwishilivedinfinla

it's been Fuck Crailtap since before this even started

GuessAgain?

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
it's been Fuck Crailtap since before this even started

Sadly, none of us really know when this started.

LittleJerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -16
Word on the street is GX has cut him out of their next video which i heard was this summer .

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
If the LA Times story goes through, Yonnie will be more famous than he could dream of.

And an aside, anyone sociopathic enough to knowingly (and it would seem purposefully) spread herpes for years to a minimum of 10 women, needs psychiatric care.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

GuessAgain?

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Word on the street is GX has cut him out of their next video which i heard was this summer .

Word on the other street is that GX have been knowingly supporting him and people just like him for years by using a group mentality to scare and intimate any victims from ever coming forward or being taken seriously. So who cares.

Massivecunt

• Rep: 4
  • [url=https://ibb.co/2cnQFMC][img]https://i.ibb.co/
Fuckin hell. Knowingly giving a load of women herpes is reprehensible. I cant imagine any sponsor standing by a piece of shit like that. Its not some isolated case. CUNT!!!!! Stick yonnie cruz in the bin

applejuice

• Rep: 10
Ok so I'm trying to make a list of dudes in the industry who have been accused of shit like this but I don't know if I have all the ones that have had these accusations against them.
So far I have Yonnie Cruz, Al Davis, Johan Stuckey, Figgy, Kenny Anderson, Keelan Dadd, and Al Partanen
I'm definitely missing some so I'm going to go through luredbyproskaters but if anyone has any more that I'm missing please  either just post em here or PM me

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
Ok so I'm trying to make a list of dudes in the industry who have been accused of shit like this but I don't know if I have all the ones that have had these accusations against them.
So far I have Yonnie Cruz, Al Davis, Johan Stuckey, Figgy, Kenny Anderson, Keelan Dadd, and Al Partanen
I'm definitely missing some so I'm going to go through luredbyproskaters but if anyone has any more that I'm missing please  either just post em here or PM me

Nyjah, David Loy, Chase Webb, Neil Hendrix, Fetty Potter

applejuice

Expand Quote
[close]

Nyjah, David Loy, Chase Webb, Neil Hendrix, Fetty Potter
thanks

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
And Brian Patch

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
jamal gibbs & joogy mack/adam taylor, more gx affiliates.

r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

applejuice

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vyxuHFXvPxDt0v5gMGX6LwRVwauIcD9_qgqphRAwI0Y/edit?usp=sharing
this is obviously not completely finished but I started working on a doc
If anyone has any input on what I should add or wants to share it than go for it
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 06:25:25 PM by applejuice »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook