Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182281 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
30 year old creeping on a 19 year old. This guy is fucking disgusting (as if we haven't known that by now).
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
He’s fucked up other people’s and his own life. Amazing how it all could’ve been avoided by honesty. Totally fucked.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
He’s fucked up other people’s and his own life. Amazing how it all could’ve been avoided by honesty. Totally fucked.

Honestly this is the case for most shit ...Im reading this communications book and the author brings this up a lot.  hindsights always 20/20

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
It's fucking scary how it seems that part of his behavior included damage control after he slept with someone. Find a girl, seduce, fuck, contact after to suggest that he has symptoms and that he's concerned. I bet he's even made a few girls think they gave it to him. This story gets worse and worse and worse.

Exactly. The amount of women; the pattern of behavior — it’s almost like he was pulling from a script. He accused me of giving him herpes, so yeah. If this all saves just one more woman from suffering it will be worth it. I Googled him, too, before we met up. Not that Google is the Be All End All, but now if you Google him guess what pops right up? This thread. So, thank you all...

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 91
hes ripe for chemical castration

Cheechsbong

• Rep: 0
@inkandimages

It looks like this entire account was taken off of that Instagram at the victims request... shouldn’t it be taken down here out of respect for her wishes? I would guess if she doesn’t want it on Instagram, she doesn’t want it on the internet until she’s ready.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 12:50:41 PM by Cheechsbong »

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
It looks like this entire account was taken off of that Instagram at the victims request... shouldn’t it be taken down here out of respect for her wishes? I would guess if she doesn’t want it on Instagram, she doesn’t want it on the internet until she’s ready.

as you repost it

Cheechsbong

• Rep: 0
My mistake, just meant to tag the poster. Thanks for letting me know it reposted the images, I’ve gone back and taken them out

inkandimages

Expand Quote

as you repost it
[close]

Thanks. Good lookin out. The original post was taken off IG at the victim’s request. However, she did specifically state that she is okay with it remaining on Slap. She is concerned about Yonnie and his sympathizers, who have been a combination of his “homies” and more recent romantic interests, coming for her...So, with that being said, y’all can ABSOLUTELY come at me. Come at me. Not these victims. You wanna give a young girl some shit for speaking the truth? Let’s go. I’m right here. Also, again, fuck you, Yonnie — you lying, stinking dick piece of shit. I know you’re seeing this. It ain’t about me. It never was. You cowardly piece of shit. How dare you.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

as you repost it
[close]

Thanks. Good lookin out. The original post was taken off IG at the victim’s request. However, she did specifically state that she is okay with it remaining on Slap. She is concerned about Yonnie and his sympathizers, who have been a combination of his “homies” and more recent romantic interests, coming for her...So, with that being said, y’all can ABSOLUTELY come at me. Come at me. Not these victims. You wanna give a young girl some shit for speaking the truth? Let’s go. I’m right here. Also, again, fuck you, Yonnie — you lying, stinking dick piece of shit. I know you’re seeing this. It ain’t about me. It never was. You cowardly piece of shit. How dare you.
[close]

Agreed. You’re good in my book for your willingness to handle the brunt of his fan club’s blow back, not that my book is worth much...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138

inkandimages

Hi beautiful people! Yonnie thinks it’s ok to abuse women he “doesn’t really care about” and has a special weakness for asking them to buy their own Plan B. He also doesn’t understand why someone like me would choose to speak up and out against him for being a pathological abuser since I “didn’t know him that well.”

Guess what, Yonnie? You are never staging a comeback. You can make your IG private and call us on the phone all you want. This isn’t going away. You done fucked up. This is not acceptable or even legal. Treat women with respect. Do not lie. STOP FUCKING LYING.

You are not smarter than any one of us, let alone a collective group — don’t forget the screenshots from YEARS of abuse and lies.

VenMo- @yonniecruz

Feel free to reach out and/or share if you are owed damages!

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
Hi beautiful people! Yonnie thinks it’s ok to abuse women he “doesn’t really care about” and has a special weakness for asking them to buy their own Plan B. He also doesn’t understand why someone like me would choose to speak up and out against him for being a pathological abuser since I “didn’t know him that well.”

Guess what, Yonnie? You are never staging a comeback. You can make your IG private and call us on the phone all you want. This isn’t going away. You done fucked up. This is not acceptable or even legal. Treat women with respect. Do not lie. STOP FUCKING LYING.

You are not smarter than any one of us, let alone a collective group — don’t forget the screenshots from YEARS of abuse and lies.

VenMo- @yonniecruz

Whats with linking his venmo @?
I WILL not BE sending MONEY to HIM!

TheDingus

Expand Quote

VenMo- @yonniecruz

[close]

Whats with linking his venmo @?
I WILL not BE sending MONEY to HIM!

You can request money FROM him.

inkandimages

VenMo is for the reparations he said he was going to pay in his initial “apology”! Remember that fun stuff?! Before he went private?? Not one woman has seen a dime, but I think maybe he’s paying for a lawyer now??

Yeah, he’s really sorry. Also, we are really mad. And we are not ever going to forget.

inkandimages

inkandimages

inkandimages

inkandimages

conqueso

a loan no longer deferred 

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
damn! they pulled the Venmo receipts on Yonnie  ;D
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image

Telly on GX

nothing's been the since same

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438

Telly on GX

Couldn't help but think the same thing when I saw that post
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

TheDingus

Bump so the world doesn’t forget what a piece of shit Yonnie is. And he’s still out there doing it FYI.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
Bump so the world doesn’t forget what a piece of shit Yonnie is. And he’s still out there doing it FYI.

What's he doing
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

gumsole

• Rep: 22
doing time for standing on sacred land.

BillTetley

• Rep: 14
I picture guy who created that zine with the Ghostface lyrics in scratchy capital letters is the same guy in those memes that's at a party talking shit on everyone to himself in the corner about how cooler he is than everyone.

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
Fuck Yonnie and anyone else complicit in this bullshit! Googled him and this thread comes up third after his ig and boardr profile, let's get this to be the first result
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
The alwaysbekind IG has been posting a lot of IG stories about him today.  Apparently he was:

- kicked off Chocolate immediately (no contract)
- was going to get his Lakai contract bought out, but then they decided to tell him to kick rocks instead
- Garshell is mad at him (though that seems rich considering the company he keeps)
- tons of skaters have been hitting him up to tell him what a piece of shit he is
- thrasher has blacklisted him
- currently works as a janitor in SF
- may fit the broad definition of a psychopath