Author Topic: MW3  (Read 8909 times)

frisco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
MW3
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:24:48 PM »
While im sure there are a large amount of haters of this franchise, there is an equal amount of people who love it.

13 minute gameplay video, looks sick, the 9 bang and the red dot/acog attachment especially

Will be getting Battlefield 3 and this

E3 2011: Exclusive Black Tuesday Gameplay Demo HD - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

dlx111

• Rep: -58
Re: MW3
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 05:02:21 PM »
ill still get it but when it goes waaaay down in price.

lemon pie

• Rep: 0
  • skate as well as food can be.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »
You see, the thing is, infinity ward are so good at making a game which is designed for 12 y/o lebonese fan boys.
i.e xXxLeBo-PrIdExXx
and all this fan boy does is talk about how sick his latest quickscope was and how much better than he is than everyone else in the lobby.

That's why black ops was sick. Treyarc made the game so much more different that MW2, the fanboys were like "shit bro, we can't quickscope as easily. Back to our hacked accounts on mw2". Hence why black ops lobbys are usually a little more tamed and the game is heaps more fun.

Anyway, not here to hate. I'm just predicting that MW3 online is just gonna be one big child care.
apple mango coconut juice. a big approval.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 02:07:01 AM »

The Pinkman

• Rep: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 12:30:19 PM »
You see, the thing is, infinity ward are so good at making a game which is designed for 12 y/o lebonese fan boys.
i.e xXxLeBo-PrIdExXx
and all this fan boy does is talk about how sick his latest quickscope was and how much better than he is than everyone else in the lobby.

That's why black ops was sick. Treyarc made the game so much more different that MW2, the fanboys were like "shit bro, we can't quickscope as easily. Back to our hacked accounts on mw2". Hence why black ops lobbys are usually a little more tamed and the game is heaps more fun.

Anyway, not here to hate. I'm just predicting that MW3 online is just gonna be one big child care.
agreed

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
blacks really wasnt very fun unless you played as part of a party the majority of the time. Sure mw2 had its problems, but it was by far more fun to play solo in. I got to 6 prestige in bloops and i just couldn't play anymore. Sure my problems were probably only small irritants to most people but i could not deal with shooting dudes 8 times in the chest to have them dive 10 feet and knife me especially considering that commando was not supposed to exist.

I have a extremely good internet connection, my ping is very low, probably 30-40 ms, but that didn't matter the game was always hosted by someone on with 100 ping and my shots were never on target in the killcam. It was just a shit show to me, then i started to only enter lobbies against full party's and from there it spiraled downhill so fast. Every game i played the opposing team had at least 3 chopper gunners.

On top of that everyone and their mother uses the same gun (ak47u) while a fine gun, probably the best gun in the game for all around use, it justs annoying to see it killing me so much.

As far as inifinity ward producing 'lebonese fanboy games', remember IW made MW1, which is still by far the best cod to date. Besides that the game isn't being made by the same team that made mw2, IW broke up and its founders and senior employees left. The game is being made by treyarch, hammerhead, whats left of infinity ward and a undisclosed muliplayer partner.

And mw2 is better then black ops in every way except stat tracking and game modes.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
Disagree with mw2 being better than black ops

MW2 is full of perks, killstreaks and weapons catered to campers. Every game it usually goes, predator missile > camp > harrier > camp > chopper gunner> camp more

Not to mention commando, holy fuck its the worst. You fully see someone and your shooting them from a decent distance and they teleport into your chest. Then theres all the quick scoping, Im all for having snipers it keeps everyone pretty honest and is fun on big maps but I can only take so many intervention quickcope deaths.

Black Ops has its problems, playing solo like you mention, is one of them. I almost never play TDM or HQ if I dont have a few people I know playing with me. Shitty players are way too much of a liability, especially when they're split screen. They die a lot, giving the other team killstreaks and fucking it up for your team. Connection issues are pretty bad if you dont have host, its virtually impossible to not have host and get 4 green bars.

I still loved MW2 and frequently go back to play, I find it has way better level design and I like the  guns better too.

But there are just way too many perks and bullshit loopholes that MW2 has, ie. grenade launcher > danger close > one man army.

Hopefully MW3 can take the best things from both games and make this one better, COD4 is still the best of the franchise, for some reason though I cant connect online with my old account, I had every gold gun available! loved that game

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 05:47:39 PM »
I agree mw2 has its problems, oma is one of them, but i find it far more satisfying to kill some dude OMA'n from the roof in terminal, then getting a blackbird in black ops. As far as the snipers go, the ones that can actually kill you are pretty few and far between. I see them all the time, and most of them just post up in one spot until they die, then they run back.

As far as camping goes though, there is pretty much nothing worse then bloops camping, i have never played a fps where people honestly sit in a corner all game, maybe a few different corners, but still always corners. That never happens in mw2 that ive seen, it is by the most annoying camping tactic ive ever seen, ill take a oma'r in my mw2 game over a corner camper in my bloops game any day.

and somehow, comparing the last couple months ive spent playing mw2 to the few months after release i played bloops, there was always more chopper gunner types in bloops games then my mw2 games. Everyone in mw2 i see does pred/harrier/pavelow. I personally use uav/counter/emergency and throw it too wherever the enemy is and shoot them when they try to get the boxes.

Also mw2 is way prettier then bloops and plays alot smoother to me, also better maps, better weapons.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:50:17 PM by ROFLCOCKTOR »

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 11:51:41 PM »
I personally use uav/counter/emergency and throw it too wherever the enemy is and shoot them when they try to get the boxes.

Also mw2 is way prettier then bloops and plays alot smoother to me, also better maps, better weapons.

hahaha holy shit im trying that

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 12:34:31 PM »
Exploding attack dogs

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
Holy shit that survival trailer look crazy! I swear every time I see a new Call Of Duty come out, I get hyped on it but then when I start playing it, I hate it. I am just not good at first person shooters. But that shit looks dope though. I'll probably still end up getting it.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 06:11:43 PM »

looks a lot like MW2

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 10:22:25 PM »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 07:04:42 AM »
I camp hard for my nukes

FunkySkateJester

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
go buy battlefield or wait for counterstrike

newfag

• Rep: -6
  • Sup brah
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 02:44:28 PM »
Infinity Ward is full of a bunch of roody poos now ever since the two heads dipped out. Death streaks again? Really guys?

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
pumped. gonna be a good winter.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »
i cant wait to get 720 quickscoped by x3l1te420r4staqu1cksc0pez69x
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 05:07:56 AM »
Id rather play Battlefield 3!

svp

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
i wanna share link where you can win limited edition of BF3 or MW3!! only need to vote for one of them and share with your friends https://www.playfire.com/bf3-vs-mw3/39c34a21e07eb882

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 12:34:45 AM »
i wanna share link where you can win limited edition of BF3 or MW3!! only need to vote for one of them and share with your friends https://www.playfire.com/bf3-vs-mw3/39c34a21e07eb882

get the fuck outta here

apad88

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 12:39:39 AM »
I will seriously consider purchasing this video game in pursuit of entertainment!

svp

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

get the fuck outta here
why? i was thinking you guys gonna like it, sorry then  ???

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

get the fuck outta here
[close]
why? i was thinking you guys gonna like it, sorry then  ???

Haha. Sorry if I came at ya kinda harsh. Just assumed it was some commercial crap or something. But if its legit; cool.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:50 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
Never been a battlefield fan at all.

One week away!!!!!!!!!!
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 06:21:22 PM »

jhone

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
Never been a battlefield fan at all.

One week away!!!!!!!!!!

why you said it and what do you mean

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 03:11:33 PM »
I'm gonna get mw3... and die a lot and shit on all your team victories lol.
foreals I'm gonna get this game.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 03:01:49 AM »
up to level 20  ;D
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me