Author Topic: Things that secretly make you think less of a person  (Read 38742 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things that secretly make you think less of a person
« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2023, 04:33:11 PM »
Don’t you just think the vast majority of people buy shit because everyone else does?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1402
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2023, 04:50:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People who participate in technology consumption as identity: apple vs pc, iOS vs android, Xbox vs PlayStation vs pc, etc
[close]

i'm currently guilty of being an apple fanboy but i had a traumatic experience that caused me to get a macbook years back and the ecosystem is so sticky so as a family we are all in these days.

i don't hate on people who don't use apple products though but i do encounter people with andriod phones explaining how much more horse power and better this and that is on their android phone. for me it's like... will my macbook know it's there and just figure out how to show me the messages and will my airpods just connect seamlessly? then i'm good
[close]

I had a buddy once try to convince me to buy a PC instead of Macbook, he's basically like "just buy this tower, this graphics card, this sound card, install this anti-virus, install this malware remover and run it about once a week, buy this, buy that, and in the end it'll save you like $500!" I'm like dude I'll pay the extra $500 to not have to do all that shit. Also I'm in graphic design and just prefer the Mac OS and working on Macs anyways.

Either way, I think it's because being into PCs is a serious hobby in and of itself.
Maybe even a lifestyle, shit I dunno lotta folks are really, really fuckin' into it.
Nowadays Apple seems to appeal more to people who are like "I don't want to have to modify or maintain this thing, I just want something that works and I'll pay extra for it."
[close]

agreed on your points. apple to pc/andriod like this to me

apple
- more expensive
- less configurations and maintenance
- less flexible (this used to be a major problem for me)
- lower maintenance
- more cohesive ecosystem with low configuration (my apple tv just knows i'm going to want to use my airpods)
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- utilitarian/practical (not a luxury thing)
- great for gaming
- disjointed, high maintenance ecosystem

i'm not going to judge anyone based on this but i do a lot of business networking these days and i've noticed trends. entrepreneurs, startup crowd tend to have iphones while corp executives/conservative company executives tend to favor andriod. so at a networking event i might make some assumptions based on your phone.
[close]

Hey if you guys are willing to pay $500-1000 rather than take the 5 minutes it takes to install basic software (a form of which is actually baked into windows nowadays) then I'll be happy to be your "computer guy" for half that. I thought that hustle dried up in the mid 00s but apparently people are still falling for this "macs are easier to use/safer" shit.

I built my PC for less than $700 over half a decade ago and it will still run basically everything on the market. Literally never had an issue that wasn't caused my by own tinkering and my laptop has been set it and forget it for almost that long too, though I only use it for design work I can't do on my licensed software Mac workstation so it mostly sits in my desk drawer.

My take is and always has been that you've either got more money than sense or are falling for the marketing/want a status symbol (whether you're willing to admit it or even realize it or not). Taking the 10 seconds to pull my phone out and google the solution on the rare occasion I have a problem is pretty easy, so I'll pick that over forking over a significant part of my paycheck every year or two and having to take the shit I own to someone else because the company I bought it from won't let me fix it myself.
[close]

I’ve got 3 kids and my wife and we have a lot of devices. I don’t mind paying more and having less things to manage. The only computer in my house I’ve had to mess with is my sons gaming laptop. The best part too is if my wife is having a problem I just tell her to take it to the Apple Store, she’ll drop it off, do some shopping at the near by shops or grab lunch but I don’t have to do anything. My sons laptop, what a nightmare.

i was given a 2014 macbook pro in 2020, swapped the battery and it's been a far, far better laptop than any of the windows based machines I'd had prior. Still running strong. The iphone, however, is not as smooth as the pixel 3 I had been running with grapheneOS. Graphene wasn't great, but that phone was incredible until it died
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #422 on: July 15, 2023, 04:54:21 PM »
Androids are the Etnies Maranas of smartphones.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 844
« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2023, 01:43:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People who participate in technology consumption as identity: apple vs pc, iOS vs android, Xbox vs PlayStation vs pc, etc
[close]

i'm currently guilty of being an apple fanboy but i had a traumatic experience that caused me to get a macbook years back and the ecosystem is so sticky so as a family we are all in these days.

i don't hate on people who don't use apple products though but i do encounter people with andriod phones explaining how much more horse power and better this and that is on their android phone. for me it's like... will my macbook know it's there and just figure out how to show me the messages and will my airpods just connect seamlessly? then i'm good
[close]

I had a buddy once try to convince me to buy a PC instead of Macbook, he's basically like "just buy this tower, this graphics card, this sound card, install this anti-virus, install this malware remover and run it about once a week, buy this, buy that, and in the end it'll save you like $500!" I'm like dude I'll pay the extra $500 to not have to do all that shit. Also I'm in graphic design and just prefer the Mac OS and working on Macs anyways.

Either way, I think it's because being into PCs is a serious hobby in and of itself.
Maybe even a lifestyle, shit I dunno lotta folks are really, really fuckin' into it.
Nowadays Apple seems to appeal more to people who are like "I don't want to have to modify or maintain this thing, I just want something that works and I'll pay extra for it."
[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- more cohesive ecosystem with low configuration (my apple tv just knows i'm going to want to use my airpods)
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

i'm not going to judge anyone based on this but i do a lot of business networking these days and i've noticed trends. entrepreneurs, startup crowd tend to have iphones while corp executives/conservative company executives tend to favor andriod. so at a networking event i might make some assumptions based on your phone.
[close]

Hey if you guys are willing to pay $500-1000 rather than take the 5 minutes it takes to install basic software (a form of which is actually baked into windows nowadays) then I'll be happy to be your "computer guy" for half that. I thought that hustle dried up in the mid 00s but apparently people are still falling for this "macs are easier to use/safer" shit.

I built my PC for less than $700 over half a decade ago and it will still run basically everything on the market. Literally never had an issue that wasn't caused my by own tinkering and my laptop has been set it and forget it for almost that long too, though I only use it for design work I can't do on my licensed software Mac workstation so it mostly sits in my desk drawer.

My take is and always has been that you've either got more money than sense or are falling for the marketing/want a status symbol (whether you're willing to admit it or even realize it or not). Taking the 10 seconds to pull my phone out and google the solution on the rare occasion I have a problem is pretty easy, so I'll pick that over forking over a significant part of my paycheck every year or two and having to take the shit I own to someone else because the company I bought it from won't let me fix it myself.
[close]

I’ve got 3 kids and my wife and we have a lot of devices. I don’t mind paying more and having less things to manage. The only computer in my house I’ve had to mess with is my sons gaming laptop. The best part too is if my wife is having a problem I just tell her to take it to the Apple Store, she’ll drop it off, do some shopping at the near by shops or grab lunch but I don’t have to do anything. My sons laptop, what a nightmare.

Ahhh so it's both.

You dont seem to even consider that you aren't actually managing less, you're just paying more to do it in a more restrictive environment because you don't know and are unwilling to learn how to do it with a PC. I'm telling you this objectively as a guy who has been using both Macs and PCs since mouses had one button and regularly switches between them... there is nothing that I can do with my mac but not my PC (other than feel smug about having one), while the inverse has so many examples I won't even start listing them.

If my or my loved ones computer has a problem I dont need to take it or myself anywhere. I can fix it right there on the spot or get bestbuy to same-day me the part if it's hardware related. At the actual cost of the part.

It's like having to take a setup you paid $500 for to the shop to get your bearings changed, them selling you a set of reds for $75 and sloppily installing them, and you still somehow thinking it's not only normal but they're doing you a favor. Blows my mind.

So, since the practical/objective argument falls apart very quickly I can't help but come to the conclusion that the reason most people choose them beyond ignorance is as a status symbol. You want people to know you can afford the hip, expensive company. And that's fine, as long you're honest about it (with yourself). They are better at showing off wealth, but not at being computers.

Please don't take this as a personal attack, you've just fallen perfectly into their marketing and apparently have a good enough job to have been thoroughly rinsed by them.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2023, 02:12:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahhh so it's both.

You dont seem to even consider that you aren't actually managing less, you're just paying more to do it in a more restrictive environment because you don't know and are unwilling to learn how to do it with a PC. I'm telling you this objectively as a guy who has been using both Macs and PCs since mouses had one button and regularly switches between them... there is nothing that I can do with my mac but not my PC (other than feel smug about having one), while the inverse has so many examples I won't even start listing them.

If my or my loved ones computer has a problem I dont need to take it or myself anywhere. I can fix it right there on the spot or get bestbuy to same-day me the part if it's hardware related. At the actual cost of the part.

It's like having to take a setup you paid $500 for to the shop to get your bearings changed, them selling you a set of reds for $75 and sloppily installing them, and you still somehow thinking it's not only normal but they're doing you a favor. Blows my mind.

So, since the practical/objective argument falls apart very quickly I can't help but come to the conclusion that the reason most people choose them beyond ignorance is as a status symbol. You want people to know you can afford the hip, expensive company. And that's fine, as long you're honest about it (with yourself). They are better at showing off wealth, but not at being computers.

Please don't take this as a personal attack, you've just fallen perfectly into their marketing and apparently have a good enough job to have been thoroughly rinsed by them.

I prefer apple because I like the ux and frankly I do think they’re aesthetically better looking.    I’m pretty sharp with money in every other walk of life - I rarely Uber and never get food delivered amongst other things (plus I’m in my 30s with no kids) so every 5 years I’m fine with this being the area that I might spend a little more on because of the familiarity and convenience.   I’ve never enjoyed using a PC and I have no specific needs that would require me to do so.  I have no intention or need to be good at computers.   My Apple is idiot proof and I’m an idiot that appreciates it

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1938
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #425 on: July 16, 2023, 02:30:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

i was given a 2014 macbook pro in 2020, swapped the battery and it's been a far, far better laptop than any of the windows based machines I'd had prior. Still running strong. The iphone, however, is not as smooth as the pixel 3 I had been running with grapheneOS. Graphene wasn't great, but that phone was incredible until it died

You bringing up old Google phones makes me miss their Nexus lineup before they got rebranded, great camera (for the time), optimization and value for the $350 paid. I remember ordering it from Google Japan and taking the day off work so I could be home for the delivery, my colleague did the same and drove over the minute I received it.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #426 on: July 16, 2023, 11:09:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahhh so it's both.

[close]

I prefer apple because I like the ux and frankly I do think they’re aesthetically better looking.    I’m pretty sharp with money in every other walk of life - I rarely Uber and never get food delivered amongst other things (plus I’m in my 30s with no kids) so every 5 years I’m fine with this being the area that I might spend a little more on because of the familiarity and convenience.   I’ve never enjoyed using a PC and I have no specific needs that would require me to do so.  I have no intention or need to be good at computers.   My Apple is idiot proof and I’m an idiot that appreciates it

Been a pc user since the 90s.  Was given a powermac around 95 and i loved it until it broke and i couldnt fix it like my pc.  I still see videos on how often a lot of apple computers breakdown and how apple isnt too receptive of right to repair. I bought a super expensive pc that’s almost the same price of an imac and its been an amazing machine.  Plus not that excited about apple make their own processors

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #427 on: July 16, 2023, 11:47:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahhh so it's both.

[close]

[close]

Been a pc user since the 90s.  Was given a powermac around 95 and i loved it until it broke and i couldnt fix it like my pc.  I still see videos on how often a lot of apple computers breakdown and how apple isnt too receptive of right to repair. I bought a super expensive pc that’s almost the same price of an imac and its been an amazing machine.  Plus not that excited about apple make their own processors

Maybe I’m lucky or maybe it’s because I’m a light user, but I haven’t had any issues with any mac machine where it needs to be repaired in my 15 years of use.    So all those issues with right to repair haven’t sprung up for me.   

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2023, 08:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahhh so it's both.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe I’m lucky or maybe it’s because I’m a light user, but I haven’t had any issues with any mac machine where it needs to be repaired in my 15 years of use.    So all those issues with right to repair haven’t sprung up for me.   

My mom got a job at apple 7yrs ago and she had to switch, she said the same.  I follow a lot of tech youtube and this guy is one of my favorites because of his cats

Streebo

• Rep: -31
« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2023, 01:18:58 PM »
I mostly think less of myself for everything

companguero

• Rep: 249
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #430 on: July 17, 2023, 03:02:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There was this girl I was talking to and we started crashing at each other house and I’m a great host I’ll offer you a drink, a beer, a mix drink , chips snacks and most likeY smoke you out etc Etc … but yeah every time I would stay the night she would cook herself food and never offer me anything , no water no food and she would eat in front of me too. That was enough to think less of them and pull the ghost trick lol
[close]

Pardon me for being indelicate here but, was this a sexual relationship?
if so, you sound like a generous host but were you a generous lover? Is it possible she didn't feed you because you wouldn't eat?
she might've thought less of you in that case.
[close]

No, we hadn’t had sex yet! But We made out dried hump all kinds of stuff but we never had condoms. I know some of you guys are ruthless with the raw dogging lol but personally I’m not that down after almost barebacking a girl who I found out ended up having herpes l: but she really liked me a lot haha I’m not being naive either.

you have a way with words. can you elaborate on "all kinds of stuff"? very curious how you will describe your heavy petting.

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1402
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #431 on: July 17, 2023, 05:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You bringing up old Google phones makes me miss their Nexus lineup before they got rebranded, great camera (for the time), optimization and value for the $350 paid. I remember ordering it from Google Japan and taking the day off work so I could be home for the delivery, my colleague did the same and drove over the minute I received it.

oh boy. forgot about those. i had a nexus 7 wifi tablet until 2017 or so, when i got my first smart phone. I did all my online dating in Boston using a nexus 7 and flip phone.

the google pixel 3, and from what i've seen about the newer pixels, is/was an exceptional phone. battery life for days, incredible camera, etc. like I said, I was running a non-google OS, graphene, which was kind of a drag on performance, but it was a great machine. I would have gotten a newer pixel rather than the iphone 13 mini had the android OS updates for pixels been predicted for a longer period of time.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2023, 06:17:37 PM »
Being condescending or disrespectful to waiters, servers, or someone in customer service. Just wrong and not a good look.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #433 on: July 17, 2023, 06:25:50 PM »
Being condescending or disrespectful to waiters, servers, or someone in customer service. Just wrong and not a good look.
Typical libra complaint

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #434 on: July 17, 2023, 06:34:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There was this girl I was talking to and we started crashing at each other house and I’m a great host I’ll offer you a drink, a beer, a mix drink , chips snacks and most likeY smoke you out etc Etc … but yeah every time I would stay the night she would cook herself food and never offer me anything , no water no food and she would eat in front of me too. That was enough to think less of them and pull the ghost trick lol
[close]

Pardon me for being indelicate here but, was this a sexual relationship?
if so, you sound like a generous host but were you a generous lover? Is it possible she didn't feed you because you wouldn't eat?
she might've thought less of you in that case.
[close]

No, we hadn’t had sex yet! But We made out dried hump all kinds of stuff but we never had condoms. I know some of you guys are ruthless with the raw dogging lol but personally I’m not that down after almost barebacking a girl who I found out ended up having herpes l: but she really liked me a lot haha I’m not being naive either.

[close]

you have a way with words. can you elaborate on "all kinds of stuff"? very curious how you will describe your heavy petting.
[close]

I would roll her up in a ball and stick my fist in her ass then pull her pubes out one by one and bite her nipples really hard she loved all of it . Hahaha I’m kidding we would just finger each other and suck each other . Just kidding about me getting fingered (:

You’re the digital cowboy.  We know fingering of all kind is going on

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #435 on: July 17, 2023, 08:45:45 PM »
some guy came up to me at the gym and asked me, "how many sets do you have left on that machine?"
I answered "two" and then he proceed to squat down and watch me do those two sets at a really uncomfortable distance...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -213
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #436 on: July 17, 2023, 08:59:51 PM »
When your nicest clothes are skate clothes.

Like your biggest flex is Palace, Dancer, Stussy, Polar, Poets etc gear, and you can’t style yourself out beyond your skate identity.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #437 on: July 17, 2023, 10:33:51 PM »
Doesn’t it make sense to kick down on stuff you care about? 

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #438 on: July 17, 2023, 10:37:05 PM »

Like your biggest flex is Palace, Dancer, Stussy, Polar, Poets etc gear, and you can’t style yourself out beyond your skate identity.

Soz mate youre down a few notches

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2023, 03:10:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Soz mate youre down a few notches

Doesn’t it make sense to kick down on stuff you care about?

Sure, but you’ll be dropping racks on those brands.
They’re not cost efficient by any means.

Other way to word it, looking like a skate hype fashion victim and spending proportionately to pull it off.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2023, 12:05:24 PM »
Grown ass men who get in fist fights. Like, guys who have a reputation for fighting people.
They're always like "dude I'm like the chillest nicest person, I never START a fight!"
But in their mind, someone accidentally bumping into them in a crowded bar is an egregious personal attack and they literally have no choice but to escalate the situation and start throwing hands.

I've literally abandoned entire groups of friends because they keep these kind of shitheads around.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2023, 12:17:24 PM »
Grown ass men who get in fist fights. Like, guys who have a reputation for fighting people.
They're always like "dude I'm like the chillest nicest person, I never START a fight!"
But in their mind, someone accidentally bumping into them in a crowded bar is an egregious personal attack and they literally have no choice but to escalate the situation and start throwing hands.

I've literally abandoned entire groups of friends because they keep these kind of shitheads around.

Choose life.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #442 on: July 18, 2023, 02:21:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

apple
- more expensive
- lower maintenance
- luxury brand/accessory
- not good for games

pc/android
- more affordable
- more flexible
- higher maintenance
- great for gaming

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahhh so it's both.

if you review my pros and cons i think you'll see that they account for all the points your making. i like that they are a luxury item as i listed as a pro. i'm not falling for marketing, i'm buy a product that i've liked since the apple ii e that came out when i was 12 in the 80s. the fact that you can't do as many things on them is why people find them easier to use, less choices means lower learning curve. like most things in life what's best for you depends on a lot of factors. there isn't a better choice for everyone. it sounds like you found great products for your lifestyle and i'm feeling pretty good about my families choices over here.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #443 on: July 18, 2023, 04:39:25 PM »
sorry to get in the way of the mac/pc chat but people who keep peanut butter in the fridge...what's the concept? it doesn't need to be in the fridge for longevity, you don't want it to be cold and you can't spread it/tear your bread or whatever up. what the fuck?!

that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #444 on: July 18, 2023, 05:46:41 PM »
sorry to get in the way of the mac/pc chat but people who keep peanut butter in the fridge...what's the concept? it doesn't need to be in the fridge for longevity, you don't want it to be cold and you can't spread it/tear your bread or whatever up. what the fuck?!

They're masochists.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: July 18, 2023, 10:45:33 PM »
Real peanut butter can go rancid….but I recognize most normal humans go through it quite quickly and so it doesn’t need to be done…..

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -435
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #446 on: July 18, 2023, 10:51:00 PM »
Real peanut butter can go rancid….but I recognize most normal humans go through it quite quickly and so it doesn’t need to be done…..

Listen player if the peanut butter ain’t homogenized I don’t want it….

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #447 on: July 19, 2023, 03:54:55 AM »

Isn’t that a warm/hot climate move?   

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #448 on: July 19, 2023, 04:51:59 AM »
what good is non-rancid peanut butter if you can't use it any capacity because you can't spread it though?
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2023, 05:13:00 AM »
what good is non-rancid peanut butter if you can't use it any capacity because you can't spread it though?

Throw it in a blender or mix it with hot water and sesame oil for curries, sauce for satay, or peanut butter noodles.