Author Topic: Things that secretly make you think less of a person  (Read 38754 times)

bob george

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
Re: Things that secretly make you think less of a person
« Reply #450 on: July 19, 2023, 06:07:29 AM »
Expand Quote
what good is non-rancid peanut butter if you can't use it any capacity because you can't spread it though?
[close]

Throw it in a blender or mix it with hot water and sesame oil for curries, sauce for satay, or peanut butter noodles.

very good point - i was thinking small.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #451 on: July 19, 2023, 08:51:00 AM »
Instantly thinking the worst of other people, making wild accusations, etc.

Makes me think you would do bad things so you expect it of others

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #452 on: July 19, 2023, 08:57:00 AM »

A guy that my company occasionally employs is rumoured to be in jail.  Nobody knows why.. but literally everyone’s first thought was that he got busted for CP.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #453 on: July 19, 2023, 09:47:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A guy that my company occasionally employs is rumoured to be in jail.  Nobody knows why.. but literally everyone’s first thought was that he got busted for CP.

Goddamn, they just immediately assume the worst possible thing it could be. And the bummer for dude is that just having that conversation centered on him will subconsciously change the way a lot of people look at him forever, even if it turns out to be completely false...and all that is assuming he's actually in jail.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #454 on: July 19, 2023, 10:46:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Cock Punching?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mr. Pickles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #455 on: July 19, 2023, 11:15:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

As someone with delinquent family members, you can usually look up if a person is in jail by going to the local sheriffs’ website and putting in their name.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #456 on: July 19, 2023, 02:21:59 PM »
CP? Cold Play? Can't stand their music but jail for that seems a bit harsh.

FUBAR

• Rep: 236
« Reply #457 on: July 20, 2023, 02:18:57 AM »
Couch Pooping. Totally a felony in a few states, perfectly legal in others.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2023, 06:39:21 AM »
Chiclet Plundering?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2023, 09:20:14 AM »
Expand Quote
When people do weird shit with their arms while jogging
[close]

My arms turn into snakes and attack me, that's actually why I'm jogging; I'm trying to get away from them.
A part of me knows I can't run from them, I mean, they're attached to me, but I just don't know what else to do, ya know?

Lol
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 829
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #460 on: July 20, 2023, 09:35:54 AM »
When someone has the words "style" or "steeze" in their instagram handle. They often have neither.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #461 on: July 20, 2023, 10:11:50 AM »
When someone has the words "style" or "steeze" in their instagram handle. They often have neither.

Along the same lines, putting the word "skate" in your name e.g. MamaSkate, Skategoat, SkateMoss, etc

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 829
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #462 on: July 20, 2023, 10:16:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Along the same lines, putting the word "skate" in your name e.g. MamaSkate, Skategoat, SkateMoss, etc
Yes 100%, or even a brand name like Chocolate_sk8r or Bonez_4_Lyfe

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #463 on: July 20, 2023, 01:04:51 PM »
it may be ironic by now though....

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #464 on: July 20, 2023, 01:09:51 PM »
I miss @adiorocks420

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2023, 11:21:11 PM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #466 on: July 21, 2023, 01:01:19 AM »
Whenever people say certain foods make them shit. “Oh every time I eat Taco Bell I have diarrhea” grow up, eat your food and take a normal shit at a regular interval

Allergic to pollen? You’re incapacitated due to trees? You can’t go outside during spring without sneezing? Your bloodline is weak

Kind of niche but if you are afraid of getting stuck in an elevator or you freak out when you get stuck in one you gotta grow the fuck up

Anybody getting substitutions at a restaurant, like who the fuck are you? Order the fucking food

Anybody with different taste in music than me, why are you wrong and so cavalier about it

I have definitely said this in my lifetime .

I guess I’ve been too busy the last 3 months to have seen this thread. Glad I’m seeing it, some funny shit in here

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2023, 06:56:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Goddamn, they just immediately assume the worst possible thing it could be. And the bummer for dude is that just having that conversation centered on him will subconsciously change the way a lot of people look at him forever, even if it turns out to be completely false...and all that is assuming he's actually in jail.

Update.  He is in jail and that’s exactly why.  Not only possessing, but producing.  Think I’m gonna puke.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #468 on: July 21, 2023, 07:06:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Whenever people say certain foods make them shit. “Oh every time I eat Taco Bell I have diarrhea” grow up, eat your food and take a normal shit at a regular interval

Allergic to pollen? You’re incapacitated due to trees? You can’t go outside during spring without sneezing? Your bloodline is weak

Kind of niche but if you are afraid of getting stuck in an elevator or you freak out when you get stuck in one you gotta grow the fuck up

Anybody getting substitutions at a restaurant, like who the fuck are you? Order the fucking food

Anybody with different taste in music than me, why are you wrong and so cavalier about it
[close]

I guess I’ve been too busy the last 3 months to have seen this thread. Glad I’m seeing it, some funny shit in here

@Sizzle have you tried the DQ burger with the fried jalapeno? couldn't even finish that one, straight to the toilet.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -434
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #469 on: July 21, 2023, 03:54:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

@Sizzle have you tried the DQ burger with the fried jalapeno? couldn't even finish that one, straight to the toilet.

No judgment cuz I’m a mcmaniac but brother if you’re eating Dairy Queen meat you may as well just pre-shit your britches

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #470 on: July 21, 2023, 05:34:29 PM »
I don’t think less, but people who take their movie theater popcorn to go after the movie is over.   

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2023, 05:43:47 PM »
I don’t think less, but people who take their movie theater popcorn to go after the movie is over.

I don't even know what it's like to have popcorn left by the time the actual movie starts.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't even know what it's like to have popcorn left by the time the actual movie starts.

Hah for sure that.   But also, wanting MORE popcorn and probably cold popcorn.   (I think some people do the refill on a Large before they go, but more often than not it seems to be ladies who have the to go bucket of half-finished popcorn)

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2023, 07:00:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hah for sure that.   But also, wanting MORE popcorn and probably cold popcorn.   (I think some people do the refill on a Large before they go, but more often than not it seems to be ladies who have the to go bucket of half-finished popcorn)

Whatever people do with their popcorn is their business, and I won’t judge. Popcorn is the one snack… maybe even moreso than salsa that I might jerk off a homeless person for.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #474 on: July 21, 2023, 09:54:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whatever people do with their popcorn is their business, and I won’t judge. Popcorn is the one snack… maybe even moreso than salsa that I might jerk off a homeless person for.
Just to add to this movie going/food theme. People who have to get like 5kgs of food to watch a movie. Better fuel up to sit on your ass for 2 hours.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2023, 04:17:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Just to add to this movie going/food theme. People who have to get like 5kgs of food to watch a movie. Better fuel up to sit on your ass for 2 hours.

Don’t forget the gallon of soda so you can take an exhausting four minute piss during the climax of the movie!
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #476 on: July 22, 2023, 06:42:50 AM »
When people post a youtube video for a specific clip and don't give a timestamp. Thanks now I gotta go through this whole thing to figure out what tf you're referring to
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #477 on: July 22, 2023, 06:50:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Don’t forget the gallon of soda so you can take an exhausting four minute piss during the climax of the movie!

Avid theater goer and I love to get a bunch of food for a 2hour plus movie.    If I could bring in a large pizza into the theater, I would.   

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #478 on: July 22, 2023, 08:20:27 AM »
When people post a youtube video for a specific clip and don't give a timestamp. Thanks now I gotta go through this whole thing to figure out what tf you're referring to
Yep. It's so fucking easy to set the link to start at x time stamp...or even post the time...

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2023, 09:13:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Avid theater goer and I love to get a bunch of food for a 2hour plus movie.    If I could bring in a large pizza into the theater, I would.   

I know very little about movies (I always fall asleep in theaters), but aren’t there some upscale theaters that do proper dining? If so, That would be fire.
Do you get deja vu, huh?