Author Topic: Sheckler of meth  (Read 23868 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Sheckler of meth
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 01:03:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did he even mention meth?
[close]

Nope. He said he was an alcoholic which I find hard to believe
[close]

??? Why exactly do you find that hard to believe?
[close]

Because alcoholics don't function very well. That and he's a big name, how fuckin crazy would it be to be a closet alcoholic and be at events non stop skating etc???

It's certainly possible but I highly doubt it
He liked coke a lot, but don't know how heavy of a thing that became.

Also,my buddy did meth by peer pressure and stayed up for 3 days playing(and beating) Zelda and a couple Final Fantasy games.

Another time at a hotel party the meth pipe came out and I watched two homies write rap lyrics down on a box from a Bud Light 30 pack while listening to Metallica's ...And Justice For All. Saying some shit like "This music really makes you think." Thats just scratching the surface of what i've seen from a drug I never touched,Fuckin' tweakers. Sheckler didn't seem like one.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2017, 01:05:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Because alcoholics don't function very well. That and he's a big name, how fuckin crazy would it be to be a closet alcoholic and be at events non stop skating etc???

i just figured he did a shitload of blow

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2017, 01:11:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

There's a lot of skaters that skate non stop and would be considered alcoholics by regular people standards

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2017, 01:21:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

One of my most successful friends gets blackout drunk and passes out most nights within a couple hours of getting done at his six-figure job. I want to intervene but that second part might make an intervention hard. Like "Its hard for me to watch you get so drunk all the time, I know you are more successful in most ways than I am but like, still dude...."
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2017, 01:25:56 PM »
Meth is for the people that don't have money. Blow, on the other hand.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2017, 01:31:43 PM »
Booze and cocaine is my bet, those two are standard bedfellows

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2017, 01:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
One of my most successful friends gets blackout drunk and passes out most nights within a couple hours of getting done at his six-figure job. I want to intervene but that second part might make an intervention hard. Like "Its hard for me to watch you get so drunk all the time, I know you are more successful in most ways than I am but like, still dude...."

Yeah I hear ya. I know it's kinda broken into categories too, functional alcoholic etc.

I live in a place with alot of alcohol abuse, so I guess I'm more used to the "drink anything and everything all day and night"  types and the certainly aren't holding down good jobs or anything.

It's weird, like Andrew reynolds is an alcoholic drinking 2 drinks a day according to him. I'm not even sure how that's possible?

In Canada it's pretty standard to drink 6-8 beers a day and nobody would call you an alcoholic at all, just call you Canadian lol

Ah well, if he had issues good for him taking care of it.

Gentleman ninja warlock

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3371
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2017, 02:25:35 PM »
It'd be fun to push a total alcoholic down the mega ramp right when the DT's hit.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have a couple of friends that are like this. Full on Pro status functioning alcoholics with super high paying jobs. I'm a man-am functioning alcoholic so there's no way I would ever say shit. ..but sometimes I want to.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2017, 03:07:30 PM »
Meth is for the people that don't have money. Blow, on the other hand.

exactly, why the fuck would you do meth if you made a shit load of money

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah I hear ya. I know it's kinda broken into categories too, functional alcoholic etc.

I live in a place with alot of alcohol abuse, so I guess I'm more used to the "drink anything and everything all day and night"  types and the certainly aren't holding down good jobs or anything.

It's weird, like Andrew reynolds is an alcoholic drinking 2 drinks a day according to him. I'm not even sure how that's possible?

In Canada it's pretty standard to drink 6-8 beers a day and nobody would call you an alcoholic at all, just call you Canadian lol

Ah well, if he had issues good for him taking care of it.

I think you may have misinterpreted what Reynolds was saying haha

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2017, 04:13:09 PM »
Meth is a stretch imo. Prob just did a lot of blow and drinking.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2017, 05:39:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

shut the fuck up forever

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2017, 05:53:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Exactly. Which makes things harder IMO.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2017, 06:04:31 PM »
Fools
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2017, 07:13:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
shut the fuck up forever

Have a beer and relax
Gentleman ninja warlock

chodekaka

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2017, 07:54:39 PM »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2017, 10:20:38 PM »
white girl parties with jereme rogers
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Thibaut

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2017, 03:44:09 AM »
Wow, getting (or being) sober is the next big trend in the US...
Among others : AA, AO (i think), Ellington, Greco, Reynolds, Cody Mac, Neen Williams, Shane Heyl, Lizard King, Dill, AVE, Spanly, Brian Wedging, Darren Harper, and the list goes on.
These days, it's as if every single dude that's being interviewed has become sober and has just discovered that eating veggies is actually good for you.

I now realise that i've never heard about any euro pro mentionning he was cutting down the booze or anything of the sort...

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2017, 03:58:08 AM »
smoking meth is a good excuse for his horrible tattoo choices

haha
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

chodekaka

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2017, 05:24:12 AM »
Among others : AA, AO (i think), Ellington, Greco, Reynolds, Cody Mac, Neen Williams, Shane Heyl, Lizard King, Dill, AVE, Spanly, Brian Wedging, Darren Harper, and the list goes on.
These days, it's as if every single dude that's being interviewed has become sober and has just discovered that eating veggies is actually good for you.

I now realise that i've never heard about any euro pro mentionning he was cutting down the booze or anything of the sort...
Ali Boulala
Geoff Rowley

Thibaut

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 05:31:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Ali Boulala
Geoff Rowley

I know, maybe Arto too, but they've lived in the US for so long they probably have a perception of alcohol consumption a bit different than euro dudes living in Europe who grew up drinking there.
I don't know but, living in France, food and drinking are so interwined that i feel becoming sober seems a bit like deciding to stop eating...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:57:18 AM by Thibaut »

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
It'd be fun to push a total alcoholic down the mega ramp right when the DT's hit.

I skated the local park while in opiate withdrawal. Shit all over my legs (like everywhere) during a game of skate. Was hoping the exercise might help but it ended up really embarrassing me. I'm sure some people got a good laugh, but I went home in cried because I was highly emotional due to the withdrawal. The younger kids used to look up to me until that happened.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2017, 08:24:13 AM »
"hey Ryan, your MTV show didn't help you win soty, what will you try next?"
"Cocaine."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2017, 09:27:04 AM »

Brian's last name isn't Wedging, its Winning.

Pretty sure there is a sampling bias when it comes to sobriety. You either get sober and keep your career and stay in the spotlight, or you keep partying and fall off hard. The latter group doesn't get much coverage.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Brian's last name isn't Wedging, its Winning.

Pretty sure there is a sampling bias when it comes to sobriety. You either get sober and keep your career and stay in the spotlight, or you keep partying and fall off hard. The latter group doesn't get much coverage.

That's why I said I was surprised by his alcohol issues because he's in the public eye ALOT with his foundation etc.

Not to say he doesn't go home after and get blackout drunk though, that's possible too.

As stated, alcohol is viewed differently by different cultures.

I'm ukranian/Italian/Norwegian mutt raised in Canada. It's almost sacrilege not to drink daily

Tolerance etc changes things too, medications involved etc too.

Hell if I drank now like I did at 18 I'd be dead. At 18 I could easily drink 24 pack in a day camping or whatever. Now I'm tapped out if I drink like 10 beers lol. But I don't party anymore, more like a few beers with or after dinner and chill out.

But by the guidelines I'm considered an alcoholic. Certainly isn't the case though. I don't fiend for beer.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2275
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2017, 10:11:02 AM »
I love Slap drug speculation threads. Did we ever figure out what Popps is on?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
I got caught up reading a celebrity gossip blog after 2 hours in a Harvey Weinstein/ Open Secret conspiracy theory binge and learned that Bill Clinton and Russel Crowe take regular visits to David Geffen's private island where young boys and girls get served up like hotcakes apparently Bill likes to get blown while blindfolded and try to guess the blower's race that's his thing. Anyway I'll search for Ryan and Pops see if anyone comes up.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I skated the local park while in opiate withdrawal. Shit all over my legs (like everywhere) during a game of skate. Was hoping the exercise might help but it ended up really embarrassing me. I'm sure some people got a good laugh, but I went home in cried because I was highly emotional due to the withdrawal. The younger kids used to look up to me until that happened.

look on the bright side..at least you waited to get home to cry.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2275
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2017, 01:23:22 PM »