Author Topic: Moose Day in the Life  (Read 13477 times)

MtnDoucheBag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -99
Re: Moose Day in the Life
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2024, 10:00:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Bruh right next to the bed? Are you fuckin kidding me
[close]

Right next to what looks like tufts of hair hanging off the wall.

Sucks that his car was smashed, but food next to the bed = straight to jail.
[close]

What condiment is on the wall next to the hair
[close]

So many comments later and still no one has mentioned what looks cum on the wall?
Yo man if that’s the color of jizz to you go see a doctor.

djoekr

• Rep: 302
« Reply #151 on: Today at 02:28:25 AM »
TF?

Expand Quote

[close]

Man, at first I thought that him drinking water-based smoothies was funny but the more I see, the more I start to feel for Moose. Dude's definitely been through some shit.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #152 on: Today at 03:52:05 AM »
Jeesus, good lord... that story is crazy. I wouldn't feel comfortable living next to that dude at all. kind of seems like a matter of when, not if with that. I went to gun range for the first time a month ago after being invited. I shot a rifle, 9 and 10mm pistols, and some AK. Never really been a gun guy and kind of walked away thinking, "Cool. Not for me, though". But after stories like this it does make me reconsider.

Here's my tracer hot take: Treflips are one thing, but in a way being able to hold a long manual like that is the mark of a true skater.

I kept mistaking jeffwon for bryan herman everytime the camera cut to him for a second, haha. @ 15:00 had me dying, as well as his monotone under-the-breath commentary the whole time. I almost thought the other dude was slash, too.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #153 on: Today at 03:58:24 AM »
Expand Quote
https://youtu.be/euFDirj__sA?si=lmLcGnuLgrP7Yqtl

Just watched this interview with Moose. And holy shit he wasn‘t dealt lemons ins his life at all
[close]

It's like the old saying goes: When life deals you no lemons, just keep some garlic stuffed olives by the bed.

Nothing wrong with rolling over to the side of your bed to reach for a midnight snack. Highly nutritious. I'm sure he's thinking after eating them, "Olive to see another day with these!"