Author Topic: Moose Day in the Life  (Read 14614 times)

parasocial skater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Moose Day in the Life
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2024, 07:13:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Bruh right next to the bed? Are you fuckin kidding me
[close]

Right next to what looks like tufts of hair hanging off the wall.

Sucks that his car was smashed, but food next to the bed = straight to jail.

What condiment is on the wall next to the hair

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2024, 07:28:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

those look like feathers from a dreamcatcher but what’s with the coca cola splatter or whatever it is on the wall? I have family in oxnard and my parents used to send me there for like a month every summer, i have good memories there but when i go now it kinda sucks

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -460
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2024, 07:41:14 PM »
God fucking damn what a depressing timeline. I thought this guy would be a big thing…deathwish part is arguably still elite by today’s standards last I watched it.

Now guy is getting his Altima (of course it’s an Altima) tweaked out on and has dab boogers on his wall next to fucking stuffed olives on the bedside table.

I’m so glad I stayed in school

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2024, 08:21:57 PM »
For sure those are piss jars

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1964
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2024, 09:54:18 PM »
For sure those are piss jars

Someone get him a bottled water or Liquid Death sponsorship.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2024, 03:53:58 PM »
Man who the fuck eats straight olives let alone in bed. No wonder he can't find a chill girl his age

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 463
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2024, 04:33:40 PM »
"Completely destroyed" ... It got the windows and door handle broken. Im sure it still runs fine. Do you even need windows in California?

jums

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2024, 04:40:39 PM »
"Completely destroyed" ... It got the windows and door handle broken. Im sure it still runs fine. Do you even need windows in California?

Nah it don’t rain

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2024, 03:33:03 PM »

Buttworm

• Rep: 36
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2024, 03:38:08 PM »
The Wrong Turn

Flabby cold demeanor

• Rep: -20
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2024, 05:12:08 PM »
On the last video when he said he would quit Home Depot at 30,000  subscribers I immediately unsubscribed. Don't want to be a part of that bad decision making.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 29
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2024, 06:31:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What condiment is on the wall next to the hair

So many comments later and still no one has mentioned what looks cum on the wall?

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 129
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2024, 08:00:07 PM »
Missed opportunity not having an empty pint of moose tracks ice cream in the pic smdh

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2024, 02:47:28 PM »

I’m sorry guys but you can’t not be entertained by these.  Moose basically asking to get arrested, actually showing signs of his past skills, Pine having a meltdown.. this is prime time shit.  Been following his channel as a guilty pleasure for awhile now, I’m genuinely excited to see what zany shit happens to him next, and what his full part ends up looking like.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2024, 03:13:06 PM »

I’m sorry guys but you can’t not be entertained by these.  Moose basically asking to get arrested, actually showing signs of his past skills, Pine having a meltdown.. this is prime time shit.  Been following his channel as a guilty pleasure for awhile now, I’m genuinely excited to see what zany shit happens to him next, and what his full part ends up looking like.

He films himself cutting the kink ...of... a rail... In plain sight... Did he not think that one through before uploading?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1964
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2024, 08:28:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He films himself cutting the kink ...of... a rail... In plain sight... Did he not think that one through before uploading?

I can imagine the next video is going to be titled "Filming a Full Part is Hard Pt 2, Vandalism Charges  :-["
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2024, 10:09:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is this a serious question?

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2024, 10:57:15 PM »
Ohh man this day was rough hahaha kinda bummed he uploaded me raging like that but oh well shit happens. Moose is the dopest, always good vibes skating with him. Hope he can quit his job soon and eventually just do this. Hes a true skate rat.

cornman

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2024, 11:05:57 PM »
Ohh man this day was rough hahaha kinda bummed he uploaded me raging like that but oh well shit happens. Moose is the dopest, always good vibes skating with him. Hope he can quit his job soon and eventually just do this. Hes a true skate rat.
If he’s the dopest, why does he have open jars of pickled foods by his bed and cum/condiments splattered on the wall? 

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2024, 11:49:48 PM »

That was kook level midnight – moose and pine's meltdown – turns out it wasn't the pole's fault after all. Plus, Moose didn't really include the make. Felt a little sorry for getting robbed there.

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2024, 04:11:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That was kook level midnight – moose and pine's meltdown – turns out it wasn't the pole's fault after all. Plus, Moose didn't really include the make. Felt a little sorry for getting robbed there.

He didn't put the make in because the trick is for the video that he's talking about that he's working on. We're both working on parts for it and some other people as well.

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2024, 04:35:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He didn't put the make in because the trick is for the video that he's talking about that he's working on. We're both working on parts for it and some other people as well.

gotcha – makes sense in the one hand. On the other hand he just leaves you hanging there looking like someone with anger management issues

BieberStance

• Rep: -18
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2024, 03:41:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/euFDirj__sA?si=lmLcGnuLgrP7Yqtl

Just watched this interview with Moose. And holy shit he wasn‘t dealt lemons ins his life at all and seems to be one of the people that always have unnecessary shit happen to them. I appreciate that he managed to not become bitter and still seems to embrace it all and make the most of it. I will try to make it a habit to watch his vlogs to support him with my views. They are definitely not boring, so why not.

And pine should consider wider pants and a buzzcut.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 628
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2024, 04:56:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If he’s the dopest, why does he have open jars of pickled foods by his bed and cum/condiments splattered on the wall?
I can only imagine what’s under his bed

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -523
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2024, 09:27:50 PM »

It was sick, anyone who’s battled some shit gets it.  I’m sure it’s uncomfortable to revisit, but it’s entertaining.  It’s pretty sick seeing him progress in these as well, the couple tricks he did down the set in this, you can see he’s skating a a different level than a year ago. 

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2024, 06:51:44 AM »
https://youtu.be/euFDirj__sA?si=lmLcGnuLgrP7Yqtl

Just watched this interview with Moose. And holy shit he wasn‘t dealt lemons ins his life at all

It's like the old saying goes: When life deals you no lemons, just keep some garlic stuffed olives by the bed.

Natas_Fauxas

• Rep: 101
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2024, 02:11:21 PM »
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

Dad Board

• Rep: 85
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2024, 02:27:40 PM »
I’m not sure I would have put that in a YouTube video. Holy fuck, man 😨

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2024, 02:29:27 PM »
Wtf? I hope that fucker stays in jail for a long time

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2024, 02:46:26 PM »
I absolutely lost it when he wrapped up that insane story with “anyway, let’s go fuckin skate!”  My god.  There’s nothing else on YouTube like this.