Author Topic: Winter Warz  (Read 3291 times)

banksandledges

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
Re: Winter Warz
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 11:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
People really sleep on wearing gloves when they skate in the cold. They're pretty much a session essential this time of year for me. Even those shitty dollar store ones will make your sessions so much more comfortable.

Also not leaving your board in the car is a given unless you like rock hard bushings and only plan on riding in a straight line.
[close]

For real, if I'm skating and it's really cold. I'm wearing gloves. If I forget gloves I'm going to a corner store and buying a cheap pair because it's always better than nothing.

I too have forgotten gloves and purchased a cheap cotton pair.  However it should be noted that these gloves SLIP when you put your hands down on any smooth surface. I learned this lesson the hard way, don’t be the next victim of the cheap glove slip out.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 733
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2020, 11:51:38 AM »
Move.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

matureoftheocean

• Rep: 61
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 03:04:09 PM »
Just went skating outside today, it was nice +3 celsius. Its all about the layers, tshirt, longsleeve tshirt, hoodie and a Light jacket, also the gloves. Never been outside this time of the year because usually its like - 20 celsius and lots of snow here in Finland but nowadays no snow and almost dry ground so here we go
SUOMI | FINLAND | PRKL www.fat1937.blogspot.com