Author Topic: New Bobby Puleo Part (For Real)  (Read 31085 times)

nigel huston

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: New Bobby Puleo Part (For Real)
« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2013, 01:41:56 AM »
What a fucking joke, that was the most repetitive shit ever. Its not hard to fucking find a two stair with a cellar door next to it. Everyone should hop off Bobbys dick because thats the worst shit he has come out with. I know he's getting old but are his eyes completely fixed to just finding cellar doors he can 50 50 into?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2013, 12:51:30 AM »
damn that arguement was so fucking stupid, glad that dude focused over it tho. kinda like game of thrones in here
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2013, 02:30:31 AM »
I'd call your posts a tantrum, not an argument. I'll admit, your skating has gotten better since the last time I checked the "post you skating" thread. I've posted my footage as well as a sequence I had on the lowcard site a while ago, but am pretty over putting anything of me on this site considering the photoshopping that has come up, and the fact that a lot of people I know figured out I post on here, which is lame. However, if you dig, you can find it, and it would probably shut you up.
You still have shit taste in skateboarding and basically have the same tastes a non-skating dew tour spectator would have. You like people doing obvious flashy bullshit that's been done a million times before on spots that have been skated a million times before. The fact that you can't appreciate what Puleo brings to the table at all is clear evidence for this.
But yeah, keep ranting and raving.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Will Easley

« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2013, 02:51:47 AM »
lmao at all the people scared of getting exposed on SLAP nowadays. Gomez ethered that fool in the best way & Gipper is surprisingly bashful about his message board legacy in the context of real life people. yall a gag!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2013, 02:59:04 AM »
I'll be the first to admit my "legacy" is nothing to be proud of with real people. Again, go ahead and search for my shit if you really want to.

Will Easley

« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2013, 03:06:25 AM »
How the fuck am I supposed to search Ronald Wilson Reagan skateboarding?

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2013, 03:15:58 AM »
How the fuck am I supposed to search Ronald Wilson Reagan skateboarding?

That search ended up yielding much better results than I predicted.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2013, 02:08:17 PM »
haha bummer that you guys finally resurfaced only to back down. why did you two even bother replying? i'm not searching for shit. i know it didn't work out for the other dude, but in the end he wasn't too afraid to post his footage in this thread.

it's gonna bother me if i don't point out that you can appreciate "flashy" hammers and east coast skating. you are far too narrow-minded to relate, but trust me, it is possible! everyone who hates bobby puleo doesn't automatically hate his whole approach to skating and everyone who does it. i'm surprised you're really running with that argument, not even you could be stupid enough to believe that.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2013, 03:18:47 PM »
You're really fucking stupid Gomez. Are you now trying to say you do appreciate Puleo? I appreciate both, but have seen too many kids to be impressed by the average Street Leaguer in training. You are the one who is saying you don't appreciate what Puleo brings to the table. Again, you're really fucking stupid Gomez.

Oh, and nobody made you post shit when it came to footage, that was your own dumbass insecurity.

Will Easley

« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2013, 06:10:56 PM »
^ dude clearly said he likes east coast skating but DOESNT like Puleo. Come on Gip you're usually more on point than this.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »
^ thank you!
to gipper: i take back my comment that you aren't stupid enough for something. you really thought i was randomly flipping my whole stance? just outta nowhere? i don't know why you keep trying to convince me that bobby puleo is the only game in town, like you must hate mexican food if you think el pollo loco is shitty.

and uh, no one made me post anything in this thread at all. i put up my footage to make you look like a clown for talking about the footage you supposedly had seen of me (before later claiming that i don't skate at all). basically, you were talking out your ass, and i made this known to everyone who cares about this thread. i think it's perfectly normal that you would be so upset at being called out like that, so i won't comment on how mad you obviously are about it.

but let's all take a step back and lol at gipper trying to flex with his mention of having a sequence on the lowcard site. he was like "hey everyone, i just want you all to know that i'm actually good, but i'm too embarrassed of slap to post my footage." obviously you have something to prove, so post your footage already. i wanna see that back 5-0 on hubba!

Will Easley

« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
truth be told i always found that whole "im not gonna post myself skating, but if you wanna search for it, its there" response super lame. thats just weak as hell to me. first off, aint no way ima waste my time tryna figure out where to find that shit, plus, for someone who's infamous for ridiculously long rants, posting a image or video really aint too much to ask. especially when its made a point of the arguement. the way i look at it, if you're even gonna MENTION your footage, photos, etc. you gotta be the one to back it up. Nigga you aint THAT important, aint nobody tryna blind search for some gipper footage. Just saying...I usually look forward to tha Gip go toe to toe with someone on tha boards but Gomez is seriously flaming the fuck outta all y'all & any responses have feeble at best.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »
If you can sum up all his arguments in 1 paragraph, I'll take a crack at it.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2013, 10:58:53 PM »
Gomez is not that bad at skating but It's hard to even get through the shit he is posting in this thread. Like English is his second language.  The new Bobby section has been argued about in here at length but I've got to say that I feel thankful that I'm able to enjoy it.  The thought of somebody watching a brand new Puleo part and disliking it is weird.   I was actually kind of fond of dankragswag or whatever,  funny that he focused his account though. 

wheee!

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2013, 09:48:33 AM »
haha i could've just let will easley finish that argument for me, he said it better.
If you can sum up all his arguments in 1 paragraph, I'll take a crack at it.
sorry man, there's no argument to be had. well, maybe there is if you don't like to fully read a post before responding to it... or if you think that because i don't appreciate bobby puleo, i could never appreciate a skater like this, for instance:

... or if you think that disliking bobby puleo and liking kyle walker is proof that i only appreciate skaters like kyle walker. but i don't automatically assume anyone to be that stupid.

Kankle

• Rep: -3
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
Personally, I love parts like this. It got me hyped.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
I'd call your posts a tantrum, not an argument. I'll admit, your skating has gotten better since the last time I checked the "post you skating" thread. I've posted my footage as well as a sequence I had on the lowcard site a while ago, but am pretty over putting anything of me on this site considering the photoshopping that has come up, and the fact that a lot of people I know figured out I post on here, which is lame. However, if you dig, you can find it, and it would probably shut you up.
You still have shit taste in skateboarding and basically have the same tastes a non-skating dew tour spectator would have. You like people doing obvious flashy bullshit that's been done a million times before on spots that have been skated a million times before. The fact that you can't appreciate what Puleo brings to the table at all is clear evidence for this.

wah wah

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2013, 02:59:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wah wah

I dont think he actually skates now

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »
New part was dope and unexpected
this is still really funny
http://dobbinblock.com/mp3/Spot%20Rape.mp3

I also always really liked this billy Rohan bit, on puleo's skating and influence
http://billysnuts.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-puleo-interview.html

Also, agreed on all the fuck turkeylurkey stuff
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:38:09 AM by childhood »