Author Topic: What Happened to Slap  (Read 10812 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3370
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: What Happened to Slap
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2021, 11:04:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you just go down the main page. . . . What happened to skateboarding, if you are the new version of a skate kid, it already ended. What fit would change a pros image??? Markovich is republican, who cares. . . if someone does not fit your slap test their a kook. whatever. It is sad. Skaters are supposed to be supportive and individualized. "I like baggy pants because they restrict me less." whatever. Last year tight pants were cool too. I think slap focused skateboarding. It's you reading this. yes you. have fun and relax. Independent logo is negative. ok all your first sets were indys. . . . 18 year old kids trolling.. . . focus me please admin. I love skateboarding it doesn't owe me anything I owe it everything. but not this. Who cares what these old pros do in their free time or their ideals. Watch the skating, if I wanted to date a dude wouldn't I go out to dinner. fucking weak. admin delete me.
[close]

I think GAY just kinda drifted into the shadows and now everyone is just sad all the time.
[close]

I think you are absolutely right. This place has been much less gay without GAY! GAY we need you!!
[close]
Or at least a touch of the big bear with the tiny head.
@GAY, your PALple are crying out for you; hear the supplications of the devout.
@Complements4U, maybe beam some of that sunshine our way?

*blushes*
*cums*
*starts to cry*
*cums a second time*

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
Re: What Happened to Slap
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2021, 11:19:38 AM »
Good to see you ! hope the new job is going fine