Author Topic: JENKEM: Call of Duty just got added to the X-Games.  (Read 2771 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: JENKEM: Call of Duty just got added to the X-Games.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
oh, Americans have been ignorant as shit about profiteering through war since at least the Mexican American war. But keep it up, I'm enjoying your posts.

hi Nallid  :-* :-* :-*
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dillanharp

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2014, 04:10:37 PM »
Sup girl  ;)

Ignorant, indifferent... Meh.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »
talking shit to soldiers is amazingly lame. they don't cause wars, they have the balls to sign up to fight them. its not their fault if the causes aren't noble. i see no difference in the soldier who beat the Nazis and the ones in Vietnam other than the later having the misfortune of bad timing.

shark tits

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2014, 06:40:39 PM »
talking shit to soldiers is amazingly lame. they don't cause wars, they have the balls to sign up to fight them. its not their fault if the causes aren't noble. i see no difference in the soldier who beat the Nazis and the ones in Vietnam other than the later having the misfortune of bad timing.
sleazy's right yo. and the crips and bloods die for your freedom. just cause something is asinine and wrong, you still have to give credit to the ballsy gentleman who do it.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2014, 07:00:51 PM »
Comparing the us military to the crips, haha, whatever man. Crips don't go save people from pirates and natural disasters.

do you guys realize hate is a soldier? Show some fuckin respect for a job you could never man up to.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2014, 07:04:13 PM »
Yeah generalising over a million people was lame I admit it... I was drunk, it's not a legitimate excuse to say whatever you want on the WWW but shit happens.

Here's a e-bouquet of flowers :

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2014, 09:52:27 PM »
Comparing the us military to the crips, haha, whatever man. Crips don't go save people from pirates and natural disasters.

do you guys realize hate is a soldier? Show some fuckin respect for a job you could never man up to.
ARe you kidding? gang warfare is identical to national warfare. They do it for the same reasons- to control markets or resources, to secure strategically important areas, or because diplomatic tensions come to a head. Is there a part in call of duty where they save people from  natural disaster? Also, a lot of people I have talked to feel safer when a gang member from the community is around than they do when the police are around.
The fact is, gangsters are just soldiers fighting wars in areas where the larger government isn't serving the people. Its impossible to be anti-gang war and pro-national war without being hypocritical. Same thing goes with your stance on the people who fight in these wars. Usually, the people doing the fighting don't know why they are doing it, and were recruited by somebody who promised them honor and future economic success.
The reality is, both soldiers and gang members are victims of a larger imperialist agenda.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2014, 03:23:05 AM »
It seems like a weird fit to add any video game to the x games, but what do I care? COD is boring and I won't be watching it.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2014, 05:14:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
ARe you kidding? gang warfare is identical to national warfare. They do it for the same reasons- to control markets or resources, to secure strategically important areas, or because diplomatic tensions come to a head. Is there a part in call of duty where they save people from  natural disaster? Also, a lot of people I have talked to feel safer when a gang member from the community is around than they do when the police are around.
The fact is, gangsters are just soldiers fighting wars in areas where the larger government isn't serving the people. Its impossible to be anti-gang war and pro-national war without being hypocritical. Same thing goes with your stance on the people who fight in these wars. Usually, the people doing the fighting don't know why they are doing it, and were recruited by somebody who promised them honor and future economic success.
The reality is, both soldiers and gang members are victims of a larger imperialist agenda.

ganster's never do anything good, like rescuing people, ect... and there not normal people trying to get money for an education and a better life for them and their family. it's entirely different. i don't support most of the wars we get into but i'm not crazy enough to think that if we got rid of our military we'd be safe.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2014, 05:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

ganster's never do anything good, like rescuing people, ect... and there not normal people trying to get money for an education and a better life for them and their family. it's entirely different. i don't support most of the wars we get into but i'm not crazy enough to think that if we got rid of our military we'd be safe.
Are you fucking kidding me? The idea that gangsters never do any good or help people is a stereotype that is completely baseless. You have zero evidence to back that up. The idea that gangsters aren't trying to get educated or that they aren't doing that to build a better life for their family is not only backwards. Its pretty much racist. 99% of kids join gangs trying to get money and security for their loved ones, and many go all the way through school. So basically, no.

Also, are you really that naive that you think the army are a bunch of boyscouts who occasionally accidentally commit massacres on their trail of helping people? A vast majority of soldiers are sent to war, not natural disasters, and murdering/conquering is their primary function.
They kill people. That's not what our army does. Conservative columnist David Brooks even said "wars aren't fought to solve problems, wars are fought to protect interests." Not rescuing people...protecting profits.

Now lets get into what you said about "trying to build a better life for them and their family," that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Men who do this are neither men nor soldiers. They are scumbag mercenary hitmen. They are murdering for money, not because they believe in a cause. That's fucking subhuman, and I hope all of the people you hear about dying are the scumfucks who said "I'll murder many entire families and destroy their lives so my family can do better," because unlike the poor kids who got suckered into fighting for a cause, they calculated how much the government would have to pay them to become a murderer, looked at the price the government was paying, and said "I'll take it!" Especially when you consider the fact that you are claiming these guys want college money- most gangsters involved in the game want money for basic necessities like food and rent. Ya know....that's why they exist in huge numbers where people are the poorest. People with other means tend not to pick gangbanging. Are gangsters justified in being in gang warfare if they are just "trying to build a better life for them and their family?" Because most are doing just that, and just like soldiers, its still not a valid excuse. You seem to either think it is, or be a hypocrite who thinks different justifications are necessary for murder when the government tells you to do it than when a group who often provides these people with food, shelter, and security do. I don't think it is. I think anybody who wants you to kill for their cause is an evil person and a manipulator.
 And let's not pretend that the only way people can get to college is by joining the army. There are scholarships, fellowships, work-study programs, and college loans. And yeah...I know what you are going to say....I don't like paying back my college loans either, but for fucks sake, if somebody said "go murder whoever I order you to, or assist in the large scale murder, massacre, and destruction of a nation's sovereignty and I'll forgive your student loans" I would absolutely say NO. Soldiers and gangsters don't say no. They say "I'll kill anybody you tell me to for that much money!"

I don't think all soldiers are inherently evil, as many have been suckered in by propaganda and the belief they will be fighting with honor, serving their country, or that they'll never see a battlefield. Same thing goes for young gangsters. I feel bad for those guys. They got hustled. But saying "I did it for the money!" is way different, and whether gangster or soldier, is inexcusable.

Overall National wars and gang wars are evil, and the organizations that perpetrate them are evil, but often times the people suckered into fighting them are victims.