Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 84237 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
What the fuck do y’all think went down at the world park besides skating? You hear it alluded to in interviews all the time, talking about the bunk beds etc. Heath’s epically later’d re: Rocco and Swank

Obviously all this shit is so gnarly and predatory but at this stage with the Catholic Church, sports/coaching scandals, Epstein, etc. NONE of it should be surprising. Sadly adults fucking children, or trying to fucking children is pretty damn commonplace.

There has been an atrocious under current of predatory abuse for millennia now and thankfully it’s finally coming to light. I listened to a podcast series called the clown and the candyman (shouts to DaleSr) and did some further research on some of the people they mentioned and it’s fucking horrific.

There was a pedophile island in lake machine 50 years ago, almost everyone involved was not charged or got a slap on the wrist. This pedophile island was linked to an organization which operated under the names of the odyssey foundation and the delta project. Through these two organizations, the leader John David Norman published coded (so only chomos/abusers could understand what they are) magazines and fliers for a nationwide children for rent scheme. He amassed a list of over 1200 kids from whom these predators could cherry pick to abuse. This is just one example of international sex trafficking, to which there are literally thousands.

I bring this up for the sole reason that both the clandestine and overt abuse sexual towards people will not stop on its own, and it needs to be a continued community effort (on a small scale such as we’ve done by outing these predators and will continue to do).

There simply is no room for doubting abuse victims or whataboutism. This is a fight that won’t end until the last predator is hanging from a street light.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2021, 12:04:07 PM »
Might have been mentioned already but someone asked Spitfire in their instagram comments and they said Jarne is of.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2021, 12:07:37 PM »
Might have been mentioned already but someone asked Spitfire in their instagram comments and they said Jarne is of.

Sweet.  Was he officially on Nike? I thought someone mentioned that but I don't see him on their page either.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Dopethrone

• Rep: -21
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2021, 12:33:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sweet.  Was he officially on Nike? I thought someone mentioned that but I don't see him on their page either.

I was under the impression nike was paying for his whole knee ordeal. Plus he had a colourway

spanyard

• Rep: 77
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2021, 01:31:13 PM »
I don't really have much to add to this thread, I read the whole thing and alot of it hits home.

I was farmed out/sold out by my ex-favorite cousin to some airline pilot when we went to visit him at his mansion in Miami. Im not sure if he abused my cousin prior to my assault, since he and I never talked about it, and when I ended up having a nervous breakdown a decade later in front of my fam, he denied it ever happened to me when he was confronted.

Just wanna say if this has happened to anyone here, and you need to talk to someone, you can always drop me a line, I'm all ears. I've learned a lot about trauma, self blame, disassociation to trauma, gaslighting, how family ain't shit sometimes, etc, at 13 yrs old.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2021, 01:35:04 PM »
I’m sorry that happened to you

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2021, 03:52:46 PM »
I’m sorry that happened to you

I appreciate it

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2021, 05:42:44 PM »

moeerck

• Rep: -1
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2021, 11:39:42 PM »

Seems like Skate Mental dropped him too and rightfully so. Or at least they removed every evidence of him being on from their IG

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2021, 11:55:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seems like Skate Mental dropped him too and rightfully so. Or at least they removed every evidence of him being on from their IG

Putting the “never” in jarne verbruggen

FROGGY

• Rep: 0
  • honk if you're horny
« Reply #280 on: June 18, 2021, 12:21:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Putting the “never” in jarne verbruggen
nice
"Here to fuck spiders"

Mad Max

« Reply #281 on: June 18, 2021, 01:10:42 AM »
24:48

Oh shit...
Pretty sure nothing top report there though.
14 year old chicks are staples of tour demos.
Just like 14 year old boys, park heros, skate moms etc...

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1124
« Reply #282 on: June 19, 2021, 07:56:14 PM »
An update posted today.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Free Max B
« Reply #283 on: June 19, 2021, 08:02:30 PM »
So this dude was trying to fuck 13 year old girls as well? What in the actual fuck is wrong with people man I still have no idea who this idiot is but I’m glad he’s gone before I ever knew I was watching him skate.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2021, 08:05:11 PM »
So this dude was trying to fuck 13 year old girls as well? What in the actual fuck is wrong with people man I still have no idea who this idiot is but I’m glad he’s gone before I ever knew I was watching him skate.

Free max b

Same. Never watched him skate but I'm happy I didn't. What a fucking disgusting human being.

Like I mentioned before, if you still defend this fuck face, you're just as fucked.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2021, 08:44:17 PM »
Jesus, man.  No excuse

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2021, 09:18:51 PM »
What the fuck do y’all think went down at the world park besides skating? You hear it alluded to in interviews all the time, talking about the bunk beds etc. Heath’s epically later’d re: Rocco and Swank

Obviously all this shit is so gnarly and predatory but at this stage with the Catholic Church, sports/coaching scandals, Epstein, etc. NONE of it should be surprising. Sadly adults fucking children, or trying to fucking children is pretty damn commonplace.
Rocco and Swank is sketchy as hell if true. But, most of the World Park guys we talk about were early 20's at best in most cases, I'd say that's a large gap from someone bordering 30 like Jarne. Heath was like what 20 when the World Park closed? I think people forget how young a lot of the big-name skaters who hung around the World Park were at the time. Pretty much everyone who left for Girl in 1993 was under 21 and half of them were either just old enough to vote or still of high school age.

But, fuck this Jarne dude, he should be locked up.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -215
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2021, 09:24:41 PM »
Sounds like Yarn needs to be tied in knots.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2021, 10:57:18 PM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1420
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2021, 12:24:25 AM »
Ew. Glad his sponsors did the bare minimum and cut him. Fucking gross dude

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 404
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2021, 01:46:03 AM »
Ew. Glad his sponsors did the bare minimum and cut him. Fucking gross dude

NOT entirely sure. I'm glad spitifre, skatemental etc removed it all but  I saw he still lists "ni liege" which is a distribution/skatebrand from Belgium and still sponsors him?

I'm also wondering what Maité thinks about all this since they were always very close.

But on th eother hand:
She truly doesn't seem capable to string two decent sentences together so a "haha ... don't do it again Jarneeeeeee ... hahahaha ... all good" should settle it for her.

Two much weed and shrooms.

Constantly.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2021, 01:48:24 AM »
An update posted today.

Very fucked up ...

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2021, 02:36:55 AM »
Imagine if this ad was for a girl instead of a guy (Guy)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4OE2LlxxWrc/SyhWCNuI-BI/AAAAAAAAGjg/Y7MCRnMffJw/s1600-h/guymanhoodchrome.jpg

That shit is fucked up and straight up weird. Really hope there weren’t any young girls that actually read that and decided to send photos of themselves. Fuck these creepy ass losers in the industry. 

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2021, 03:12:25 AM »
Expand Quote

That shit is fucked up and straight up weird. Really hope there weren’t any young girls that actually read that and decided to send photos of themselves. Fuck these creepy ass losers in the industry. 

Even back then, it certainly was creepy, but in an absurd way. And back then, the absurd was still absurd. At least that's how I read the 'funny' shit that Rocco pulled. Nowadays, since the absurd has become a political stance, it has to be taken seriously. This is why shit like this can not be read absurd anymore, but creepily menacing.

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -489
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2021, 04:17:35 AM »
Things have changed a lot.

This dude was always sketchy to me. To Bad, i liked his skating.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #295 on: June 20, 2021, 08:23:35 AM »
Expand Quote
An update posted today.

[close]

Very fucked up ...

Seen shit like this happen in my personal local skate scene and I fear that the abuse of power from older skateboarders towards young, impressionable and easily influenced teen is very common.

An unfortunate reminder to call this shit out if you see it happening.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2021, 08:45:12 AM »
Could see on Team Hansen

BillTetley

• Rep: 14
« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2021, 09:44:15 AM »
Even when I was 16-19 girls my age or younger were not something I was trying to holler at so I do not remotely understand how anyone can think this is even slightly OK. It was the late 90's for me and it was ALWAYS about trying to meet and hang out with older women. Girls under 20 - like you can still see the child in them. Most are not even fully developed and that's fucking gross. Older broads were fun, could buy booze, had their own place, had full ass woman tits, knew what the fuck they were doing. AND they could cook. Sounds sexist when I type it out, but that was the age I really appreciated the magician like abilities of a woman who can pull a delicious meal together out of nothing without even trying.

The underlying skeevyness comes from knowing these guys like to wear these girls down and get them to do things they really are not ready for, or can even fully understand what they are about to do. Fuck this guy and anyone even remotely defending him.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »
Even when I was 16-19 girls my age or younger were not something I was trying to holler at so I do not remotely understand how anyone can think this is even slightly OK. It was the late 90's for me and it was ALWAYS about trying to meet and hang out with older women. Girls under 20 - like you can still see the child in them. Most are not even fully developed and that's fucking gross. Older broads were fun, could buy booze, had their own place, had full ass woman tits, knew what the fuck they were doing. AND they could cook. Sounds sexist when I type it out, but that was the age I really appreciated the magician like abilities of a woman who can pull a delicious meal together out of nothing without even trying.

The underlying skeevyness comes from knowing these guys like to wear these girls down and get them to do things they really are not ready for, or can even fully understand what they are about to do. Fuck this guy and anyone even remotely defending him.

I as well have always been drawn to the older. I'm the opposite of a NONCE to the point i'd get with a 55 year old, no shame in my milf game.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2021, 11:06:21 AM »
To the guy that keeps kooking me for telling that Jarne is a scumbag:
Get some help, if you're defending his behaviour you're just as bad.