Author Topic: This rumbling platform beneath my feet...  (Read 314 times)

EARL***THE***PEARL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -111
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
This rumbling platform beneath my feet...
« on: May 03, 2024, 09:27:37 AM »
is not a ''useless wooden toy" ...as a matter of fact it has saved my life, given a purpose to every waking moment since I've started that early winter night in '99... Yes Rawbertson you're right 20.000 hours may be a stretch yet did you factor in skating every single day for 25 years? either way I'm certainly in the 10,000 percentile (that's all you need to achieve mastery right? hmmm) well I'd gladly go 10,20,50 thousand more. I'm proud of having thirteen hundred posts on SLAP and golden stars beside my name I love SLAP (the actual magazine and the message board) and I'll make a thousand more...gladly

Sometimes when I'm ripping through the streets I feel like I'm the richest man on planet earth... even the priciest prettiest  Lambos or Teslas will eat my dust, trapped at a red light. Watching me skate away thinking thoughts like ''damn I wish I started skating". This has not been for naught nor will it ever be...Jamal Smith invented the Tornado Spin Zered Bassett has a mean switch hurricane... I love each and every one of you...

NT MM
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 09:35:28 AM by EARL***THE***PEARL »

the_dangery_bois

• Rep: 62
Re: This rumbling platform beneath my feet...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 02:14:11 PM »
Same.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 06:23:28 PM »
Get a set of 9s F4s. Takes about I’d the rumbling out, without removing any of the fun.

I think most of us in their late 40s easy have 10,000 hour status. 

pony

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 06:41:10 PM »
I dunno, this sounds like a major cope to me. Skateboarding is a worthless children's activity, a waste of time, not to be taken seriously, once you can finally accept this your able to move on to next level

Watching me skate away thinking thoughts like ''damn I wish I started skating".
Like yeah sure, that's exactly what their thinking as they sit in their Lambo  ::)

Pure cope