Author Topic: wade d interview  (Read 12913 times)

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

Re: wade d interview
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2007, 08:57:25 AM »
I can't decide what's worse; this interview or that little Lenny Rivas video clip that was up a while back where he kept saying "doos kepp catchin' fellons, dawg" over and over.

rawbertson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -125
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »
im glad people are finally not afriad to step up and say whatever the hell they want in the interview. this is part of the reason that i am banned from skatersinc. skatin in the 90s was like "hey im brian lotti, i goto college, i live in california, and i like playing air hockey in my spare time." like complete nerd right (even tho lotti is the MAN) now its wade, hes on some other shit. he doesn't even give a shit about his career clearly hes just out there doin what he wants to do. that is the kind of attitude that will get ur whole team wet up tho. sure, 1278 has mad boys, and they prolly all big or whatever, but mothafucaks could step thru from lowtrack or whatever and BLAP their whole squad up, no problem. they aint gangbangin, they just skatin. they dont wanna end up in jail or none of that shit. they also got all the gear those thugs want. i hope they are cool with all those real thugs cause they could step through at ANY minute and turn his lil sesh at the plaza into a mothafuckin tragedy.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:12:27 AM by rawbertson »

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2007, 09:31:13 AM »
^^^^ I thought you focused yourself.

killslapfags

• Rep: -18
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
ha ha ,dude you are a fucking joke more then wade robertson,fucking bitch.you can sound all tuff and shit on here right lol.come to my hood in detroit see what happens.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2007, 09:52:49 AM »
im glad people are finally not afriad to step up and say whatever the hell they want in the interview. this is part of the reason that i am banned from skatersinc. skatin in the 90s was like "hey im brian lotti, i goto college, i live in california, and i like playing air hockey in my spare time." like complete nerd right (even tho lotti is the MAN) now its wade, hes on some other shit. he doesn't even give a shit about his career clearly hes just out there doin what he wants to do. that is the kind of attitude that will get ur whole team wet up tho. sure, 1278 has mad boys, and they prolly all big or whatever, but mothafucaks could step thru from lowtrack or whatever and BLAP their whole squad up, no problem. they aint gangbangin, they just skatin. they dont wanna end up in jail or none of that shit. they also got all the gear those thugs want. i hope they are cool with all those real thugs cause they could step through at ANY minute and turn his lil sesh at the plaza into a mothafuckin tragedy.

lol.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
ha ha ,dude you are a fucking joke more then wade robertson,fucking bitch.you can sound all tuff and shit on here right lol.come to my hood in detroit see what happens.

Hey Detroit, you better get St. Louis to watch your back!  Oakland's coming for your crown!

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2007, 09:56:51 AM »
Again, I miss Menace.  At least when those fools spoke like this I knew they were the real deal.

true, those dudes were thorough.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2007, 09:57:49 AM »
Anyone who respects him for saying what he wants are just as ignorant and regular as he is. Yes I agree with free speech, you got something to say, say it. But when you come off sounds like a mongoloid, gangster wanna-be asshole, you will just get laughed at. Dudes a joke. Way talented, but yah you can't possibly "respect him more" for saying that dribble. People are acting like he is Carnie. He is just a drunk thug that probably starts fights all the time.

killslapfags

« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
lol,this site is just filled with assholes,like myself

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2007, 12:19:25 PM »
Hey, dude from detroit, would I know ya?

LoveChild

• Rep: -10
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2007, 12:32:14 PM »
This interview is the perfect example of what not finishing middle school will do to you. Entertaining to say the least. Speak on Big Wig

killslapfags

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2007, 01:05:48 PM »
well not sure where about you live?  im more central you.

rawbertson

• Rep: -125
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2007, 01:13:28 PM »
yea umm its cool i dont wanna fight you mr. detroit man although i would like to visit the city some day. is it good to skate there? you never see it on videos.

mr.macho

• Rep: -40
  • Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »
that is the kind of attitude that will get ur whole team wet up tho. sure, 1278 has mad boys, and they prolly all big or whatever, but mothafucaks could step thru from lowtrack or whatever and BLAP their whole squad up, no problem. they aint gangbangin, they just skatin.

wow you are as big a loser as wade. congrats.

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »
the term "nigga" and "nigger" are two completely different things.

you say you dont judge anyone yet you call wade an ignorant piece of canadian shit and call him a joke.

chill.
I just wanted to weigh on this topic for a second.  For the record, there is on difference between the word NI**ER and NI**A.  Trust me, the only true difference is that the former is used much more by whites.  Ok?  Ask a black person, I just did.  And if you doubt me, go to your local black neighborhood and yell either to see if you get a beat down.  You are not Bubba Sparks or Paul Wall. 

Oh, and I wear tight pants, but Wade is a halarious muther!  I like him even more now. 

Controversy.

• you opened the box.now are we gonna fuck or what
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2007, 01:49:07 PM »
Expand Quote
the term "nigga" and "nigger" are two completely different things.

you say you dont judge anyone yet you call wade an ignorant piece of canadian shit and call him a joke.

chill.
[close]
I just wanted to weigh on this topic for a second.  For the record, there is on difference between the word NI**ER and NI**A.  Trust me, the only true difference is that the former is used much more by whites.  Ok?  Ask a black person, I just did.  And if you doubt me, go to your local black neighborhood and yell either to see if you get a beat down.  You are not Bubba Sparks or Paul Wall. 

Oh, and I wear tight pants, but Wade is a halarious muther!  I like him even more now. 

ok, you asked for me, here i am

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2007, 02:23:57 PM »
come on, you are lamer then joshewah as hmmm...., just delete yourself
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Controversy.

• you opened the box.now are we gonna fuck or what
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »
come on, you are lamer then joshewah as hmmm...., just delete yourself

you cant delete controversy off of slap

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2007, 03:09:25 PM »
well not sure where about you live?  im more central you.

Southeast. Ever skated the Trenton park?