Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 581959 times)

Mark Renton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3510 on: May 23, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »
I filmed myself doing tricks today at the skatepark with my phone on a little tripod way far from people not to bother anyone.
Then when I came home I pondered: is filming yourself for kooks? Am I a kook?
I enjoy it as it allows me to keep track of progression/gives me motivation to skate. I also don’t have to waste peoples time and energy if I want to film something. Maybe I’m just overthinking.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 01:34:02 PM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

element4life

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3511 on: May 23, 2019, 01:43:22 PM »
time zones got me all fucked up, if you flew west continually at 12am could you get like a 36 hour 24 hour day? What if someone did this every day for multiple years wouldn't their age be all fucked up?

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #3512 on: May 23, 2019, 01:47:11 PM »
I filmed myself doing tricks today at the skatepark with my phone on a little tripod way far from people not to bother anyone.
Then when I came home I pondered: is filming yourself for kooks? Am I a kook?
I enjoy it as it allows me to keep track of progression/gives me motivation to skate. I also don’t have to waste peoples time and energy if I want to film something. Maybe I’m just overthinking and getting paranoid for nothing.
nah man, there is nothing kooky about that at all. i can see why you might feel insecure about it since i probably would feel the same at first. but i think that's pretty dope that you can stay motivated and progress a healthy rate skating solo i guess. the social experience of either trying to film a proper street trick or just taking turns shooting some friends with a homiecam has always been a big part of the allure & excitement of skating to me, though.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #3513 on: May 23, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »
the social experience of either trying to film a proper street trick or just taking turns shooting some friends with a homiecam has always been a big part of the allure & excitement of skating to me, though.

That is cool for me as well, just not much at a skatepark.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 01:57:29 PM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Artvandeskate

• Rep: -15
« Reply #3514 on: May 23, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »
Why do people skateboard?

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3515 on: May 23, 2019, 03:20:36 PM »

Chicks and dicks. Everyone thinks a skater is badass and wants to blockbuster and chill, I’m a softy onthe inside though 

Powerlesspillars

« Reply #3516 on: May 26, 2019, 11:32:59 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of fat guys stand with all their weight on one foot and have the other one kind of with their heel up, gently touching the ground with the tip of their toe?

Q

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3517 on: May 27, 2019, 03:25:35 PM »
sometimes i think we’re living in a simulation
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3518 on: May 27, 2019, 06:52:34 PM »
Is my cat cold and trying to get its ass warmer by sitting on the PS4 or is it just trying to make me stand up and chase it every few hrs?

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #3519 on: May 27, 2019, 10:22:48 PM »
To escape their realities?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3520 on: May 31, 2019, 07:52:16 PM »
how ridiculous a lot of human activities would look if we were naked while doing them. also, animals are naked all the time. like you can see your dog’s wiener and butthole all the time but it’s totally normal. he’s just chilling there naked. that’s kinda weird but also very endearing. he doesn’t even care.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3521 on: May 31, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »
how ridiculous a lot of human activities would look if we were naked while doing them. also, animals are naked all the time. like you can see your dog’s wiener and butthole all the time but it’s totally normal. he’s just chilling there naked. that’s kinda weird but also very endearing. he doesn’t even care.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3522 on: May 31, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha dude this was the perfect response.

bestdudever

• Rep: -14
« Reply #3523 on: May 31, 2019, 11:31:46 PM »
rep dont phase me but i just wanna know who, and why. a quick form should be filled out to the nature of why im kooking you, that shit would be funny as hell.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #3524 on: June 01, 2019, 06:50:11 AM »
after skating for over 35 years, now at the age of 48, dealing with chronic and my first significantly prohibitive injuries, that i do not really know what to do with a sunny and beautiful day if i can not skate...

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #3525 on: June 01, 2019, 06:54:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hahaha dude this was the perfect response.

also think of your favorite skater skating naked. no matter how good their style is it would look hilarious.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #3526 on: June 01, 2019, 07:09:11 AM »
When people ask me questions about myself, do they just want me to ask them about themselves?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3527 on: June 01, 2019, 08:14:34 AM »
rep dont phase me but i just wanna know who, and why. a quick form should be filled out to the nature of why im kooking you, that shit would be funny as hell.
i thinks it’s pretty clear from the comments who kooked you . if it truly didn’t phase you you wouldn’t need to to why or whom did it .

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3528 on: June 01, 2019, 11:55:07 AM »
how big the 50 ft womans nipples would be, them areolas woulda been like 2m wide.

bestdudever

• Rep: -14
« Reply #3529 on: June 01, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i thinks it’s pretty clear from the comments who kooked you . if it truly didn’t phase you you wouldn’t need to to why or whom did it .
nah i never get no clue who or why, its a mystery. mysteries want to be solved. at least say it to my face like a man, u know my slap handle. same with gnars, i wanna know whos riding on mah dicc

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3530 on: June 03, 2019, 11:05:48 AM »
Nothing too deep today, but yesterday I was wondering why I never became a Marine Biologist. It just seems like such an awesome gig and I wish I'd applied myself and made something of my professional life.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #3531 on: June 04, 2019, 02:06:34 PM »
I don’t even know how I feel about this:
 https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ny-dutch-teen-ends-life-euthanasia-depression-20190604-a3wyxrnoofhuvhatecjvagjdty-story.html
I think euthanasia should be legalized and destigmatized within the U.S., but at the same time 17 seems crazy young.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #3532 on: June 07, 2019, 03:51:32 PM »
Will i see alex olson at the lot radio this summer
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

martha dumptruck

• Rep: -13
« Reply #3533 on: June 09, 2019, 03:04:16 PM »
4chan has a president named Big Man Tyrone who reminds me of TK and the doofy shalom crap. is shalom just another elaborate 4chan prank? or are every forum similar?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3534 on: June 09, 2019, 07:37:15 PM »
Soon banned is Andy

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #3535 on: June 09, 2019, 07:47:51 PM »
4chan has a president named Big Man Tyrone who reminds me of TK and the doofy shalom crap. is shalom just another elaborate 4chan prank? or are every forum similar?

That dude is just a fiverr guy who reads whatever people tell him to, the theatrics/costume is just something requested by some dork from 4chan who paid extra (although that cringey kekistan shit is more of a reddit r/the_donald thing even though 4chan is where it started). Here is the template image of who paid for that:

martha dumptruck

• Rep: -13
« Reply #3536 on: June 09, 2019, 08:05:50 PM »
get outta town man!
Big Man Tyrone is a real president and why is Kekistan cringey? that guy you're trying to clown on could be most of slap. you sound very knowledgeable about all this stuff though.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #3537 on: June 09, 2019, 08:08:30 PM »
that guy u clowned on.. he postin on slap 2nite

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #3538 on: June 10, 2019, 07:12:22 AM »
buying tevas
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3539 on: June 10, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »
that guy u clowned on.. he gostin on slap 2nite