Author Topic: Gonz, D Way, Jason Lee and Lil Guy  (Read 1006 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Gonz, D Way, Jason Lee and Lil Guy
« on: September 06, 2010, 06:15:51 PM »
i found these The Man Who Souled The World extras today. great stuff. (sorry if it's abp)

http://www.megavideo.com/v/MFGMAPI5712df8a699dac536124058c006ebd4a9

and here's the full documentary on Rocco. i posted this earlier today in a thread in uwtb, but here it is again anyways. it's really good if you haven't seen it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:20:48 PM by smokecrack »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
Re: Gonz, D Way, Jason Lee and Lil Guy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:57:55 PM »
damn those extras were sick. i watched the documentary before but dont remember those. the gonz is amazing. that front 360. the 5050 180s. i wish i knew how to make gifs for a avatar. and the guy footy made me feel like when i filmed with my friends for fun as a kid, except we suck and guy was doing tricks on demand. whoever was filming straight barked "yea let's see it again" thats pretty weird. either way guy is legend status. has anyone seen his new ad its like a shallow end wallie to back lip some stairs, i think he comes out to fakie and it was hella proper. i cant remember which mag. maybe thrasher or transworld but could have been the skateboard mag i browsed through all of them one day killing time.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 12:24:42 AM »
old photo of guy on powell's ramp. pic stolen from mike santarossa's fb page.

mipe

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »
Wow I just watched that Rocco documentary last night and now there's this topic.