Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself!  (Read 475200 times)

dillanharp

Re: Post a picture of yourself!
« Reply #3030 on: December 21, 2013, 09:42:14 PM »

Yu Dum

« Reply #3031 on: December 21, 2013, 09:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think I'm your dad...
Maybe that's why we resent one another.
And we do have the same name....

dillanharp

« Reply #3032 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I think I'm your dad...
[close]
Maybe that's why we resent one another.
And we do have the same name....
That's not resentment, Son, it's tough love.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3033 on: December 22, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »
nallid why is your son shoving a board up his gooch

dillanharp

« Reply #3034 on: December 22, 2013, 01:48:40 AM »
Just like his mother, I swear.

Yu Dum

« Reply #3035 on: December 22, 2013, 09:40:59 AM »
Crying for attention from dear old dad. WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE, DAD? I'M SORRY.

JamesNtheGntPch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3036 on: December 23, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:08:26 PM by JamesNtheGntPch »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3037 on: December 23, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Crying for attention from dear old dad. WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE, DAD? I'M SORRY.

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #3038 on: December 23, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »
Nallid stop grounding him, we're trying to sk8.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3039 on: December 24, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »
Setting myself up for some kooks right now. Also I don't know how to embed pics.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:58:52 PM by poorlatino »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3040 on: December 24, 2013, 09:07:01 PM »
Holy shit, I'm gonna kook you everyday for a month now. Open season motherfucker!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

poorlatino

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3041 on: December 24, 2013, 09:26:45 PM »
Holy shit, I'm gonna kook you everyday for a month now. Open season motherfucker!

Thanks Bob Farley

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3042 on: December 24, 2013, 09:31:26 PM »
That'd probably be funny if I understood it.

poorlatino

« Reply #3043 on: December 24, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »

Yeah I was going for a cross between Bob Marley and Chris Farley, hence your pictures.
Your a gorgeous man tho....FAP worthy

dask8d00d

« Reply #3044 on: December 24, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »
Setting myself up for some kooks right now. Also I don't know how to embed pics.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3045 on: December 24, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I was going for a cross between Bob Marley and Chris Farley, hence your pictures.
Your a gorgeous man tho....FAP worthy
Had me googling Bob Farley like an idiot. Now you're really gonna get it!

poorlatino

« Reply #3046 on: December 24, 2013, 10:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I love the white girls

poorlatino

« Reply #3047 on: December 24, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »
Speaking of white girls.... actually drunk ratchets. I got them all naked. Gnar me if you want all the juicy pictures haha. The other picture is what I call cat time, looks like cats breeding. When It's cat time that's when we play skate.. Were weird here in CO

dask8d00d

« Reply #3048 on: December 24, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »
this thread getting so turnt up right now

poorlatino

« Reply #3049 on: December 24, 2013, 11:01:51 PM »
White girls continued...

poorlatino

« Reply #3050 on: December 24, 2013, 11:04:03 PM »

My girl..

poorlatino

« Reply #3051 on: December 24, 2013, 11:09:20 PM »
I saw Mike Carroll hit on her last year.. I didn't care haha

poorlatino

« Reply #3052 on: December 24, 2013, 11:16:03 PM »
Just friends..

poorlatino

« Reply #3053 on: December 24, 2013, 11:16:54 PM »
My first legal beer

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3054 on: December 24, 2013, 11:57:20 PM »
I'm really drunk right now, but is it just me or are these girls really unattractive? For serious, I don't know. I've had a lot of rum.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3055 on: December 25, 2013, 12:16:44 AM »
I'm going to get serious right now. I want to say this right now because I'm really drunk and probably won't be able to say it later. I'm really insecure about my appearance amongst a lot of other things. I've had people tell point blank that I'm ugly and a loser and it doesn't help that I'm overweight. I don't have very much self-esteem if any at all. I want to say thank you to everybody that has said anything positive about me. I'm probably going to have to deal with this later with people who know my cybernet moniker, but as of right not, in this moment, 16 minutes into Christmas day, I don't care. Thank you for being alive. It gives me strength that I may continue with life because you continue with life. Don't make me feel weird about saying that, please and thank you.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #3056 on: December 25, 2013, 12:42:01 AM »
I'm going to get serious right now. I want to say this right now because I'm really drunk and probably won't be able to say it later. I'm really insecure about my appearance amongst a lot of other things. I've had people tell point blank that I'm ugly and a loser and it doesn't help that I'm overweight. I don't have very much self-esteem if any at all. I want to say thank you to everybody that has said anything positive about me. I'm probably going to have to deal with this later with people who know my cybernet moniker, but as of right not, in this moment, 16 minutes into Christmas day, I don't care. Thank you for being alive. It gives me strength that I may continue with life because you continue with life. Don't make me feel weird about saying that, please and thank you.
nothing wrong with being hefty my dude, I've definitely got some pounds I could shed but I try not to let that weigh me down (lol) anymore. People have told me I was ugly before but then I realized that I'm fucking gorgeous and they're just haters. People will say anything they can to bring you down, especially if they see that it affects you some type of way. BE STRONG L33Tg33K YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL MAN.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

poorlatino

« Reply #3057 on: December 25, 2013, 05:37:05 AM »
I'm really drunk right now, but is it just me or are these girls really unattractive? For serious, I don't know. I've had a lot of rum.

haha yeah cruella devils kinda. Bad picture. Still awesome people tho.

Sorry ifI said something that set that off man. You really are beautiful truthfully.

Yu Dum

« Reply #3058 on: December 25, 2013, 08:24:06 AM »
I've always thought you were a pretty awesome person, from what I could tell through a computer screen. You're way too hard on yourself, man. To be honest, I'm pretty insecure, too. But that's okay. You don't need the approval of others to feel good about yourself. Yes, it helps, but at the end of the day, whose opinion matters the most? Your own.

dask8d00d

« Reply #3059 on: December 25, 2013, 09:00:01 AM »
Yo I gotta be somewhere so ima try to make this quick but leetgeek you just gotta stop letting other people define who you are. It's not like your a totally unlikeable person. You're more open and slightly more confident on slap which is why we all got love for ya but it seems like you're WAYY to hard on yourself in real life and allow assholes to kill your self-esteem. I mean look man, even niggas on slap have came at me in the most reckless of ways, attacking my real-life character even more so than a silly internet persona but at the end of the day I know my worth & could give two shits about somebody tryna break me down and my self-confidence is unaffected by it. You have a likeable personality & seem like a cool guy you're just being too hard on yourself. Also it's not like you're fucking hideous either I mean like I said if you let your personality shine in real life as much as you do on here I'm sure one day you WILL find a down ass chick that'll help you cope with your feelings and fuck your brains out, but that'll only happen if you can allow yourself to get out of your own mental prison & start working to become the person you wanna be. Hopefully this shit is somewhat coherent cuz I'm rushing to finish this up but yeah man, if you can at least try to have a more positive mindset & work thru whatever personal issues you have you'll be fine