Author Topic: are my neighbors smoking and/or making meth?  (Read 2715 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
are my neighbors smoking and/or making meth?
« on: July 24, 2015, 06:36:43 AM »
sometimes, my apartment hallway smells like chemicals. and occasionally, maybe every other week, a strong funk comes out of our bathroom fan from the vent that smells like burning plastic or other weird chemical smells. this morning I was in the bathroom and the burnt smell came into the bathroom and I started gagging. I thought my wife had burned something in the kitchen but there was nothing burning in our apartment and the smell was mostly concentrated in the bathroom.

ROCKxADIO420

Re: are my neighbors smoking and/or making meth?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 06:54:41 AM »
how many teeth do they have?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:07:44 AM »
If it's a meth lab you should rob them, then get the cops to check their place out. Those aren't related things though. Rob them as one thing, call the cops as a totally separate thing. You won't get stash house money, you might not get any money, but you'll have the life experience of a home invasion/robbery and that's priceless.

spungo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Narc on them just to be a jerk. 
do more yoga!

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 07:28:40 AM »
snitches get riches

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 07:40:33 AM »
"snitching"

I really don't give a fuck about being a snitch. if they're smoking meth, I'll do whatever it takes to stop them whether that means punching out their last remaining teeth myself or "narcing" on them. I'm not in the mafia and I don't believe in the "no snitching" ethos that enables America's dumbass street gang culture.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 07:41:53 AM »
snitches get riches
This should be a crime stoppers slogan.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 08:25:45 AM »
Ask them how much they want to suck your dick. If you get a cheap blow job, 2 birds with one stone.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 08:44:24 AM »
If it's a meth lab you should rob them, then get the cops to check their place out. Those aren't related things though. Rob them as one thing, call the cops as a totally separate thing. You won't get stash house money, you might not get any money, but you'll have the life experience of a home invasion/robbery and that's priceless.

this is one of the best things i've read on slap.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:31 AM »
Meth makers make the best neighbors.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 09:18:50 AM »
Meth maker, breath taker.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
If you live in or near the American southwest then I'm pretty sure you already know the answer.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 11:57:28 AM »
It's probably crack, crack smells distinctly like burning plastic

Jordick

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 12:06:22 PM »
Listen to Tracer, I'm sure he knows a lot about smoking crack.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
Never smoked meth. Pretty happy that I'm not going to from what I can tell on top of that. The most plastic/disgusting tasting chemical I did ever smoke though was DMT, I don't know if it's the way that it was isolated from the root bark or what but it was just absolutely terrible. Hideous shit.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 12:54:01 PM »
Never smoked meth. Pretty happy that I'm not going to from what I can tell on top of that. The most plastic/disgusting tasting chemical I did ever smoke though was DMT, I don't know if it's the way that it was isolated from the root bark or what but it was just absolutely terrible. Hideous shit.
DMT is dope

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 01:18:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
DMT is dope
I didn't like it. I saw three balls of energy and they quickly turned into 6's and then a devil flew down and laughed in my face. This was over ten years ago and I still get the taste of the shit in my mouth sometimes. Only ever smoked it once.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 03:21:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
DMT is dope
[close]
I didn't like it. I saw three balls of energy and they quickly turned into 6's and then a devil flew down and laughed in my face. This was over ten years ago and I still get the taste of the shit in my mouth sometimes. Only ever smoked it once.

What's to say the energy/666/devil laughing in your face was in anyway related to the DMT smoking, and not purely coincidental?

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 04:10:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
DMT is dope
[close]
[close]

What's to say the energy/666/devil laughing in your face was in anyway related to the DMT smoking, and not purely coincidental?
Im sayin, that probably happened of its own accord and not to mention the fact that experience sounds incredibly chill.
Ive smoked it quite a few times and nothing that chill happened to me. Just some other pretty vivid hallucinations.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2015, 04:38:48 PM »
And it's not like the devil threatened you or anything, he just laughed. Laughing is good.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2015, 04:59:38 PM »
Aw c'mon guys...meth is wonderful if you give it a chance.

POSITIVES:
• good for your skin
• chicks dig guys who do it
• adds to your #swag potential
• turns you into a hero
• allows you to see through walls and/or trees
• ups your communication speed
• makes you popular with people

NEGATIVES:
• I honestly can't think of any.

dog boy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »
^^^ Clearly a +7 Charisma right there.^^^

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »
And it's not like the devil threatened you or anything, he just laughed. Laughing is good.
Well it's Satan and even if I don't believe in being damned to eternal Hell I do still feel like I'd rather be able to see more of what's traditionally thought of as "the greater good", I've had *MUCH* cooler visualizations on other substances that didn't make it feel like my face was being pulled back either.